Subliminal Talk
Primary ASRB on OFv3? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Primary ASRB on OFv3? (/Thread-Primary-ASRB-on-OFv3)

Primary ASRB on OFv3? - Ruffian - 07-21-2021

I don't see the primary ASRB (minutes on/minutes off) listed on the OFv3 sales page.  Anybody know what it is?

RE: Primary ASRB on OFv3? - 4Kingdoms - 07-21-2021

(07-21-2021, 07:21 AM)Ruffian Wrote: I don't see the primary ASRB (minutes on/minutes off) listed on the OFv3 sales page.  Anybody know what it is?

Use this program for 1 (one) loop per day on, for 2 (two) days on and 3 (three) days off. To
fully achieve all of its goals, this program requires a minimum of 6 (six) months of continuous
usage.

Yes, this is a long term commitment. But remember that this program has the goal of
completely and permanently eliminating every one of your fears, regardless of how deeply
embedded they are in your subconscious, regardless of how strong they are and regardless of
how they try to avoid and resist being removed. This takes so much time to accomplish
successfully because it must deal with such a huge challenge and goal. Be aware that you will
need to use it according to these instructions to be eligible for a refund, so only purchase this
program if you are able and willing to use it according to the instructions, or you don’t care if
you get a refund otherwise.

(This is from the PDF included with the subliminal downloads)

RE: Primary ASRB on OFv3? - Ruffian - 07-21-2021

(07-21-2021, 08:20 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(07-21-2021, 07:21 AM)Ruffian Wrote: I don't see the primary ASRB (minutes on/minutes off) listed on the OFv3 sales page.  Anybody know what it is?

Use this program for 1 (one) loop per day on, for 2 (two) days on and 3 (three) days off. To
fully achieve all of its goals, this program requires a minimum of 6 (six) months of continuous
usage.

Yes, this is a long term commitment. But remember that this program has the goal of
completely and permanently eliminating every one of your fears, regardless of how deeply
embedded they are in your subconscious, regardless of how strong they are and regardless of
how they try to avoid and resist being removed. This takes so much time to accomplish
successfully because it must deal with such a huge challenge and goal. Be aware that you will
need to use it according to these instructions to be eligible for a refund, so only purchase this
program if you are able and willing to use it according to the instructions, or you don’t care if
you get a refund otherwise.

(This is from the PDF included with the subliminal downloads)

Thanks 4K, but that's secondary ASRB.   Primary is how many minutes on/off during the one-hour runtime.  Anyone?

RE: Primary ASRB on OFv3? - fab10 - 07-21-2021

Quote:OF v3 has an ASRB of 120. (60 minutes of audio, no silence.)

Which makes me wonder how it works if one runs more than one loop.

RE: Primary ASRB on OFv3? - RTBoss - 07-21-2021

(07-21-2021, 11:53 AM)fab10 Wrote:
Quote:OF v3 has an ASRB of 120.  (60 minutes of audio, no silence.)

Shannon recently said his technology has progressed to another level, where he's not sure primary ASRB will be required anymore.

I guess we'll see with the next release.

Anyway, running 4 loops is 4 hours of constant subliminal audio.

Thanks, fab10.  Must've missed that...

(07-21-2021, 01:47 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Shannon recently said his technology has progressed to another level, where he's not sure primary ASRB will be required anymore.

I guess we'll see with the next release.

Anyway, running 4 loops is 4 hours of constant subliminal audio.

Verrrry interesting!  Blink