Subliminal Talk
MLS 4.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 4.0 (/Thread-MLS-4-0)

MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-18-2021

..sprpriority

RE: MLS 4.0 - Shannon - 07-19-2021

Your brain is trying to change. In order to change from what you were thinking, believing, doing and experiencing, you need to change some of your core beliefs, which require a change of, and development of, active neural pathways. This process slows down and eventually stops firing the pathways that were unhelpful, while building and strengthening pathways that lead to the program's goals. So congrats on being perceptive.

RE: MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-19-2021

Everything

RE: MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-24-2021

Well we'll well! I have noticed that I have little different experience with different hybrid tracks. When I listen to Ocean surf hybrid tracks with headphones I feel like it's more aggressive than hybrid trickling stream. I see that with trickling stream I can listen to more loops with headphones and don't feel exhaustion in my ear.
So my question is does really Hybrid track ocean surf and trickling differs in experience or it's just my brain picking up subtle patterns. Ofc results are same just want to know. Did anyone feel the same? Btw I like hybrid Ocean surf more

RE: MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-25-2021

It's been 10 days now. Results are coming. From the first week result was noticeable. I am improving but now I see MLS is dealing with my core problems. This is dealing with my core beliefs like my hate for learning, my emotions were f*cked up because of a girl. Now I see dreams of my school crush(I didn't dream since 2020 but it started agin now and dealing some fear too). I guess it is trying to heal my emotional trauma I got from her(actually my fault). But I can sense a change is trying to happen but either me or my subconscious is resisting it because it's not the brain it is something that I can feel in my chest. It is type of more emotional healing which will result in further progression of program. And besides I need to increase my loops. I have been listening 2-3 loops. I need atleast 4-5 loops. I will listen from speakers as well. I am continuously listening for 10 days , so I will take a break of 3 days from tomorrow

RE: MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-25-2021

Day 11: Rest day
It's just morning now. I think like it is showing effects. I did my workout(not intense but I did which I rarely do but after MLS it has become possible). I guess the information in my brain overloaded so it's time for some execution. I will update again in the evening to report how my day goes!

RE: MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-26-2021

Well I must say that the high during 1st week didn't last long but I must say that the sub is executing for sure. Resistance is from my side. I switched to mask for less Resistance but when I play the hybrid Ocean surf I feel the euphoric feeling but I think I am not ready for the hybrid. In mask version I feel it is going in a sneaky way. Yesterday when I appeared for a test I actually didn't get nervous and used my intelligence to solve the physics problems. It was an MCQ test and got 12 out of 15. I must MLS is dealing with fear and anxiety.
But I am not too productive but when I sit for study I can comprehend better but I miss that extra energy during 1st week and I feel like I am running away from studying. I saw that many one on forum faced that Resistance especially on MLS 5.5 G when some members were completely resisting becausee we need healing first and I think if I remember correctly some members also faced anxiety and low energy issues on MLS 5.75.6 G because of FRM module in MLS

. Amd members like Megaman executed MLS smoothly.Although I get anxiety sometimes idk I have a fear like if I use the sub and Don't get results or it is worth doing. There are some internal conflicts I became aware like ik my fears well.
I fear the power having a great learning speed. My subconscious also tries to run from sub. I need to journal in detail online or offline. It actually clears things

RE: MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-26-2021

One more thing @Shannon I listen to mantra.  Mantra is  "Hari Om Tat Sat". Can I listen to mantra while I am using a program like MLS? Thank you

RE: MLS 4.0 - Student - 08-01-2021

@Shannon can u tell me which book should I read so that the words used in the script of MLS will be familiar to me and help me execute faster.   Shy  . Atleast a book so that I can become familiar with the memory words and biological words as well as anti-procrastination terms. It might help everyone in the forum. Thank you

English is not my first language but I know how to write and speak but my vocabulary may be not enough to comprehend the biological words(or memory or brain related) used in the script