Subliminal Talk
OCFV3-Road to Freedom - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OCFV3-Road to Freedom (/Thread-OCFV3-Road-to-Freedom)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-17-2021

Hello i just joined the Forum 

i may not be good at journals but i still wanna do it

just to make sure things go as it should 

i started OCFv3 since launch and now i use 1 mask version and 2 hybrids since i dont really know how to handle

the few loops without falling asleep and listening to 10 loops instead 

my fear/confidence is shakey one day i feel like i can do everything and other times i feel nervous 

i also had 2 dreams i still remember: one is about a big house with many rooms all of them having a snake hissing at me and then i close the door only to open the next room to repeat it over and over.

the last one and more recent one: was a dream about me driving a car and suddenly i rememberd i dont have a drivers license when i realised that i became nervous and bumped into a random car then i steer the car back to the road and it seemed fine except i couldn't use the breaks.

dont know if these 2 are related to OCF but still felt like mentioning it

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - RTBoss - 07-18-2021

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for keeping a journal - I hope you find it helpful to express yourself here.

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-18-2021

(07-18-2021, 07:20 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Welcome to the forum!  Thanks for keeping a journal - I hope you find it helpful to express yourself here.

Thanks i will do my best.  Smile

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - Shannon - 07-18-2021

1 masked and 3 hybrid per day?  That's an odd choice.  Why not just one format?

Ah, how silly of me.  I forgot to welcome you to the forum.  Indeed, welcome, and I look forward to seeing your joinery.  Thanks for joining us!

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-18-2021

(07-18-2021, 12:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: 1 masked and 3 hybrid per day?  That's an odd choice.  Why not just one format?

Ah, how silly of me.  I forgot to welcome you to the forum.  Indeed, welcome, and I look forward to seeing your joinery.  Thanks for joining us!

thanks for welcomming me  Smile and no it's 1 mask and 2 hybrids and why i do it this way is because i have no idea how to loop 1 track 3 times on my galaxy s8 instead of listening to it either once or 10 times (whole sleep duration)

i also do this 3 days on and 2 days off

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-19-2021

ON DAY 1:

i feel happy almost like LTU came in and said hi

i guess it makes sence since it was the program i used before OCF3

and i heard OCF improved old programs but still just speculation on my part

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - Shannon - 07-19-2021

(07-18-2021, 10:48 PM)MrGnome Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 12:02 PM)Shannon Wrote: 1 masked and 3 hybrid per day?  That's an odd choice.  Why not just one format?

thanks for welcomming me  Smile and no it's 1 mask and 2 hybrids and why i do it this way is because i have no idea how to loop 1 track 3 times on my galaxy s8 instead of listening to it either once or 10 times (whole sleep duration)

It is oddly difficult to find an audio player for your phone that has the utterly common sense feature of making it easy to play a single track a specific number of times.

Unless you make a playlist.  That's what I do, and most others as far as I know.  So simply make a playlist of the same track 3 times in a row.

(07-19-2021, 09:24 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 10:48 PM)MrGnome Wrote:

It is oddly difficult to find an audio player for your phone that has the utterly common sense feature of making it easy to play a single track a specific number of times.

Unless you make a playlist.  That's what I do, and most others as far as I know.  So simply make a playlist of the same track 3 times in a row.

thanks for the tip, i edited the playlist so now it will have the same track 3 times  Smile

ON Day 2: after putting the same track 3 times i noticed it really wasn't working in samsung music it treat it like its just a single track but after it i downloaded a different mp3 player app and it works great : )

as a result i listend to the loop 4 times because of this

sadly i couldn't fall asleep though so i hope day 3 will go better

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-20-2021

On Day 3: i started doing 4 loops, although i messed one up by waking up, forgot where i was and forgot about what i was doing and i had to go to the bathroom,

so i took off my sleepmask with earpads for 10 second and then i realised i messed up.

oh well atleast i got the other 3 fully done.

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-22-2021

OFF day 1: today was a good day, i had an appointment with a company that helps me with getting a job (was about to get a job till covid-19 showed up and with autism i have a harder time)

normally i would talk when asked something
but now i was really sociable. to the point i just said things out of my self.

not only that but im getting help with dealing with fear of failure and making mistakes
soon wich means i will be able to kill my fear both conscious and subconscious : )

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - Shannon - 07-22-2021

I'm really interested in knowing how OFv3 helps people who have to deal with autism.

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-22-2021

(07-22-2021, 08:52 AM)Shannon Wrote: I'm really interested in knowing how OFv3 helps people who have to deal with autism.

Same here, so as always i will do my best to bring out my reports  Smile

RE: OCFV3-Road to Freedom - MrGnome - 07-23-2021

month 2 cycle 2 Day Onn 1:

okay i know i didn't report on my second day off yesterday but now im wondering as mentioned earlier:
i had some bad sleep, now it's better but i was still tired yesterday to the point where i started eating more

at first i said to myself it was to get more energy but now i start to doubt since i do also eat because of boredom
and stress, so im starting to wondering is eating more a sign of resistance?