Subliminal Talk
OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: OFv3 or UMSv2 ? (/Thread-OFv3-or-UMSv2)

OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - MagicalAlchemist - 07-07-2021

Hi my fellow friends, I need your feedback.

In 1 last month, I often procrastinate on finishing my work and deadlocks related to creativity (Design, writing an article/journal, see business opportunities, etc.).

I feel a blockage in terms of making more money. Until now, my income still the same, not raise from the last three years.

I trapped with artificial limitations like "If you want to become rich, you got to know important people.", "You should be famous in to get a rich opportunity.", "You can rich if you work in the government sector.", "If not born in a rich family, you don't have the privilege to become rich." etc.

Honestly, it just the smallest part of my self-sabotage to make more money. I come from a middleman class family, but my mother and father have a poverty mindset about money and wealth.

Since childhood, l like to do business & of course, I can make money without capital. I can see business opportunities very quickly and take action without hesitation. It changes when I need capital from my father to grow up my business. He lied to me, Only got a BS word, not a fund. 

In the end, he said I'm not capable do that because I was a kid. I was mad and sad at that moment. Leave my dreams to become entrepreneurs. 

I don't know those decisions can affect my mindset, my actions, and my adulthood. I got stuck in a poverty mindset, my actions cannot align with my goal (mostly miss than achieved). I set limitations about how I make money, "I'm not capable of doing as people do." etc.

In the end, whether switching to UMSv2 is a wise choice?

I've been using OF since Mid December 2020 - Mid Mei 2021 (OFv2), Mid Mei 2021 - until Now (OFv3)

Or I need to finish my usages with OFv3 by the end of the year before switching to UMSv2?

Thanks.

RE: OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - NOMAD - 07-08-2021

My personal philosophy is to see things through to completion. If you're using OFv3, finish the full 6 months regardless of how long you've been running the OF series. 5.75.7G tech is a different animal and is doing things that prior tech was incapable of. If you stop before it has a chance to dissolve the core(s) of your fears,  you might find they regenerate.  If they regenerate, you've basically wasted time running OF to begin with.

Let OFv3 finish doing its thing. Then switch to UMSv2.

RE: OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - MagicalAlchemist - 07-08-2021

I appreciate your answer @NOMAD.

Yeah, I personally want to finish OFv3 at least 6 months minimum. I'm not going to rush to switch to UMSv2 or something.

OFv3 Identifying my weaknesses about money mindset and lack of action. That's why I need some feedback from you guys.

RE: OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - MegaMan - 07-09-2021

I was also in this situation, deciding between OF and UMS recently. As you have already started OFv3 for some time, I would also advise you to finish it.
IIRC there was some talk that running OF potentially increases the execution of all following subs. So in that sense, OF will also help you with monetary goals, because it eases the execution of UMS.

Hope this helps
MM

RE: OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - GreekGod22 - 07-10-2021

(07-08-2021, 05:03 AM)NOMAD Wrote: If you're using OFv3, finish the full 6 months regardless of how long you've been running the OF series
He has been running OF for 7 months already, makes no sense to me to do another full 6 months of just OFv3.

RE: OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - NOMAD - 07-10-2021

(07-10-2021, 05:50 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(07-08-2021, 05:03 AM)NOMAD Wrote: If you're using OFv3, finish the full 6 months regardless of how long you've been running the OF series
He has been running OF for 7 months already, makes no sense to me to do another full 6 months of just OFv3.

My post explained my position. Try reading it again.

RE: OFv3 or UMSv2 ? - fab10 - 07-11-2021

(07-10-2021, 05:50 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:

That’s not how it works, Shannon explained several times.