Subliminal Talk
Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal (/Thread-Emiebou-UMS-v2-5-75-7G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 06-27-2021

Cycle 2: UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 4 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Today was supposed to be the first off day, but because I had been feeling anxious and restless since morning, I decided to listen to UMS v2 for 2 loops, and the anxiety and restlessness disappeared. Only the brain feels full, maybe overload Big Grin

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-01-2021

Cycle 2: UMSv2 Day 1 off

Not much can be reported, some times appear mild anxiety that disappears in less than 1 hour.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-01-2021

Cycle 3: UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 1 on, Laptop Volume 50%

After using Cycle 2 for 4 days on and 1 day off, my mind feels full, especially when I wake up from sleep, whether taking a few minutes nap or sleeping at night. Hopefully this is because FRM 5.0 is processing the deepest fears.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-03-2021

Cycle 3: UMSv2 US, 2 loops, Day 2 & 3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

The mind feels full continues to feel, for luck and intuition are getting better, as evidenced by a few small events that are too frequent to be called coincidences. So far, UMS v2 has proven (at least for myself) to be much more powerful than UMS v1.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-04-2021

Cycle 3: UMSv2 Day 1 & 2 off

Not much to report on this off day, feeling a bit calmer, and the mind still feels full.

For the next Cycle will start using 3 loops per day on.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-06-2021

Cycle 4: UMSv2 US, 3 loops, Day 1 & 2 on, Laptop Volume 50%

In this cycle, when listening to UMS, there is always a vibration that spreads throughout the body and a warm feeling in the chest. A few hours later, I felt sleepy, and it continued until late at night.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-07-2021

Cycle 4: UMSv2 US, 3 loops, Day 3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

Today, for several hours, there was a feeling of restlessness and nervousness for several hours which disappeared at night, maybe also because, in my country, the pandemic condition was not controlled amid the second wave causing uncertainty from the economic side.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-10-2021

Cycle 4: UMSv2 Day 1,2 & 3 off

At this time, I was forced to add 1 day off to a total of 3 days because the laptop's hard disk was damaged, and it took 1 day to buy, reinstall and make it work again.

Especially on the first and second day, various feelings arise, such as anxiety, upset, anger, etc. Several times when talking to other people turned into a debate because of that feeling. It started to subside a bit on the third day.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-14-2021

Cycle 5: UMSv2S1 US, 4 loops, Day 1 & 2 & 3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

This cycle starts using 4 loops in preparation for moving to stage 2. It feels a lot more tired.

What I am more aware of, if I experience anxiety or nervousness, a few moments later, vibration and warmth in my chest spread throughout my body, eliminating that nervous feeling. Cool.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-18-2021

Cycle 6: UMSv2S1 US, 4 loops, Day 1 & 2 & 3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

The last cycle for stage 1. Pleasant vibrations are more common in the chest area and remove the anxious feeling of fear related to money. Some desires and problems that arise are also easier to solve.

It is also easier to create a deep sense of gratitude in the midst of uncertain financial conditions at this time. I can't wait to see what will happen in Stage 2.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75G7 Journal - emiebou - 07-21-2021

Cycle 1: UMSv2S2 US, 3 loops, Day 1 on, Laptop Volume 50%

On the first day of Stage 2, a feeling of warmth and positive vibrations emerged from the first loop. What feels a little different is that when you sleep at night, dream, and wake up crying, it seems like FRM is touching deep fear.

This morning on the way to work, there seemed to be some feeling of irritation. It seems like another proof that FRM is processing the subconscious.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 07-23-2021

Cycle 1: UMSv2S2 US, 3 loops, Day 2&3 on, Laptop Volume 50%

It seems that the approach to handling fear in Stage 2 is a little bit different from Stage 1; from the first day until now, the feelings that often arise are anger and irritation compared to Stage 1, which is more often anxiety. The mind also begins to actively think about alternative sources of income and how to settle debts.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - Shannon - 07-23-2021

The goal statements are different, so the FRM is aimed at some things that stay the same, and some that change. Anger and irritation is usually result of the subconscious being pushed out of its comfort zone without being able to stop the pushing.

RE: Emiebou - UMS v2 5.75.7G Journal - emiebou - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 06:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: The goal statements are different, so the FRM is aimed at some things that stay the same, and some that change.  Anger and irritation is usually result of the subconscious being pushed out of its comfort zone without being able to stop the pushing.
I forgot to add that for the past 3 days, I felt exhausted. Yesterday I fell asleep for a few minutes during the day after the loop was over.