Subliminal Talk
UMS2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMS2 (/Thread-UMS2)

UMS2 - Nox - 06-19-2021

6-19&20

Used yesterday for two loops as well as today.  Very smooth and haven't felt any type of resistance or friction at all.  Woke up this morning and started cleaning and doing some chores without thinking about it and no grouchiness.

Head and energy centers have been humming along and working with it.  So far this has been the best beginning experience of any sub I've used and it seems to blend right in.  Taking the three days off now as directed and we'll see what happens.

RE: UMS2 - RTBoss - 06-20-2021

(06-19-2021, 10:46 PM)Nox Wrote: 6-19&20

Used yesterday for two loops as well as today.  Very smooth and haven't felt any type of resistance or friction at all.  Woke up this morning and started cleaning and doing some chores without thinking about it and no grouchiness.

Head and energy centers have been humming along and working with it.  So far this has been the best beginning experience of any sub I've used and it seems to blend right in.  Taking the three days off now as directed and we'll see what happens.

Have a good run, Nox!  Will be following your journal - good to see you posting, again.

RE: UMS2 - ncbeareatingman - 06-21-2021

Much success on your UMSv2 Run Nox,Man. Its a game changer.

RE: UMS2 - Nox - 08-04-2021

8/4 on stage 2

First of all...  RTBoss, Hope you're doing well and its good to see you're still here.  Keith, hope ums2 is doing what you're wanting it to.  Much love broskis.

I don't know what to say about this sub so far.  I'm using it as outlined with the base amount of listens stage 1 and then stage 2 listed.  I don't feel anything off or odd.  I'm pretty sure I'm making changes and i keep having new ideas.  A job that really fits what i was looking for has fallen into my lap recently.  I've been travelling a lot.  Money hasn't been a major concern although its something i think about.

I seem to slowly be moving into a situation where money isn't a concern for me at all.  Instead I've been moving into living my life based on experiences I'd like to have and challenges I'm wanting to face.  This isn't comfortable for me.   I've never liked money, and i think that's why i have spent a lot of time worrying about it.  Money has always seemed like something that i didnt want to exist so that i could focus on what i really care about.  Now i seem to be arriving at that desire by embracing the idea of money but in a way that it isnt a major concern.  My ultimate wants havent changed, but how i see myself getting there and the conditions of those ultimate goals are changing.

In short, this is a very weird experience for me.  The only time i notice I'm listening to the sub is when i listen to the loops during my sleep period and i wake up wide awake.  If i listen to the loops during the day i don't notice anything.  This is nice and in its own way makes the loops easier to listen to.  I'm not a fan of going for massive energetic rides as i already do that stuff during my meditation focused activities.

Its going to be neat when i switch to hybrid version next cycle.  I'm planning on using the 1234 format the year and most likely longer if things keep going how they have been.  Thank you for this @Shannon its changing a lot of ways in how i view money, my life and how the two interact and also don't need to be defined by the other.

RE: UMS2 - ncbeareatingman - 08-04-2021

Deep renderings Nox...eally like and appreicate your awareness in light of the progress and process that UMSv2 is making in your direct reality,as such.
OFv3 is clearing the way for folks so that more of who they are can show up and RTBoss is killing it in that direction and is a prime example of this unfoldment,.
UMSv2 is doing the same but in a differnt,way,from a different angle...... I feel the results will be simialr. in fact at this point I believe that UMSv2,will help me to be even more ready for and therefore benefit even more than I would have otherwise,for when the time comes to use OFv3.
However Im on UMSv2 until the cows come home or otherwise signaled that thats enough for now....down the road,next year or into 2023 if thats what it takes. IM not concerned about that right now....however...I am In it to WIN IT.
So nice to see you hear once again NOX and your posting,especially that we're both using UMSv2.
It as if we are on the same dorm room floor ,kind of thing when I was in college,more than 30 yrs ago.
More Power $ Prosperity to ya ,Nox!!

RE: UMS2 - RTBoss - 08-04-2021

Keith & Nox, I'll be joining you fellas on the UMSv2 ride as soon as I'm done w/ OFv3. Just picked up my copy last week. Glad to see some good things are happening for you both.

RE: UMS2 - Superman - 08-04-2021

(08-04-2021, 02:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Keith & Nox, I'll be joining you fellas on the UMSv2 ride as soon as I'm done w/ OFv3. Just picked up my copy last week. Glad to see some good things are happening for you both.

Welcome to the club. I'm curious how stage 1 of UMS will affect you since you already ran OF3. I didn't run OF and I feel like stage 1 did a lot for me

RE: UMS2 - NOMAD - 08-05-2021

(08-04-2021, 11:03 AM)Nox Wrote: 8/4 on stage 2

I seem to slowly be moving into a situation where money isn't a concern for me at all.  Instead I've been moving into living my life based on experiences I'd like to have and challenges I'm wanting to face. 

Money has always seemed like something that i didnt want to exist so that i could focus on what i really care about.  Now i seem to be arriving at that desire by embracing the idea of money but in a way that it isnt a major concern.  My ultimate wants havent changed, but how i see myself getting there and the conditions of those ultimate goals are changing.

...its changing a lot of ways in how i view money, my life and how the two interact and also don't need to be defined by the other.

This is really good feedback.

RE: UMS2 - ncbeareatingman - 08-06-2021

(08-04-2021, 02:08 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Keith & Nox, I'll be joining you fellas on the UMSv2 ride as soon as I'm done w/ OFv3.  Just picked up my copy last week.  Glad to see some good things are happening for you both.

quote="RTBoss" pid='247976' dateline='1628114889']
Keith & Nox, I'll be joining you fellas on the UMSv2 ride as soon as I'm done w/ OFv3.  Just picked up my copy last week.  Glad to see some good things are happening for you both.
[/quote]

Thanks RT. much appreciated Man. Yeah UMSv2 is coming along nicely. However I must say that you Killing it when it comes to OFv3. Man Oh Man,are you ever!! Its like a whole new you is emerging from all of this usage. what a program!! It seems like  both these programs UMSv2 and OFv3 are like Bad Ass rides,Man. MIne would be a 1968 Midnight Blue,rag top mustang  and yours RT  would Be _______, they both reve' like a muther and the speeds are great!! Looking foward to OFv3 usage ,next year perhaps,,,otherwise it'll be  OF 6G,dayummm!! whadddah ride thats gonna be. Peace and Prosperity to ALL !!
  Christmas comes thru out the year,HERE in IML Land!! I swear!! Knock'um Out Nox!!