Subliminal Talk
AM6 Refresher - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM6 Refresher (/Thread-AM6-Refresher--11087)

AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 06-19-2021

AM Stage 7

I have done AM6 three times, will do refresher now.

Day 3

Some vivid dreams, I couldn't remember them.btw I am doing refresher to able to use SM, next run probably will be SM.

RE: AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 06-30-2021

day 13

usage pattern 12 hours of masked, 4hours headset , rest with speaker.

Classical AM effects started to being obivious, people are trying to help me out of no where, women trying to talk to me, some men showing aggressive behaviours towards me, most of them are eager to please,
I feel very confident and have generally "peace" feeling within me.

this is my first usage of s7 and I can say the effects of s7 is interesting for now, of course there is so much to go,
I feel safe, I feel peace, and there is obivious behaviours from people that they are trying to please me.

lets see what happens when deep down to stage 7.

I will try to open myself to sexuality and life with s7, probably there will be some runs of sm after that.

RE: AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 07-05-2021

There is really something wrong about me, false assumptions, false beliefs about world,life, women, fuck I really bored of this siht but still living the same.

I am telling myself "keep listening to AM, SM etc. things will change for good, you know you had worse than that", but fck that is enough man, when you will start to live your life? when you will accept what is in front of you and work on it, without hesitations, without fear, without any of old ideas, paradigms, habits.
I see a life out there but cant touch it,reach it, maybe I dramatize it too much, am I still loser? a beta male? who is trying to shit around? ı dont know. I changed a lot undoubtly, I bored of waiting, bored of just looking at them, I have a wrong mindset about life, how can I change it, how can I see the truth,
these questions all over my mind nowadays.

I know it is hard to wait, but I just have to wait some more time, in the past, I was wondering if I could get out of that depression, the feeling of desperation? it all had past, I don't feel that kind of depression, almost outgrow it %99.
when I will become a hundred percent self-suffiecient man?

these are some writing from my personal (not all like that pessimist) diary. I am growing but there is some topics I had to change, I hope I will do, I have to change them.
just wanted to write to myself

RE: AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 07-07-2021

seems like AM doesn't allow me to be depressed or feel desperate about my future or life.

I see lots of girls around the town but I don't feel the need to look at them, they are looking at me with curious eyes though.

I decided to change my checklist for a woman beacuse I think my all wants about women is causing me to stop because of the idea I didn't attracted to them or they are not on my ligue (upper or lower) is a big lie.
Big Grin I am wasting my time to find an ideal girl which is never exists. also I am not that good (like a perfect male)

I was thinking back than that I am a high value person so I never date low value girls (a complete false idea), a long ago I realized that every people is equal regardless or their gender, age etc. So my view of world changed a lot for good. I think I dont have any inferiority complex or superiority complex now.

now the idea of accepting women is sounds agrreable to me rather than fearfull or resentfull.

RE: AM6 Refresher - LionMonkey - 07-07-2021

(07-07-2021, 12:52 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: seems like AM doesn't allow me to be depressed or feel desperate about my future or life.

I see lots of girls around the town but I don't feel the need to look at them, they are looking at me with curious eyes though.

I decided to change my checklist for a woman beacuse I think my all wants about women is causing me to stop because of the idea I didn't attracted to them or they are not on my ligue (upper or lower) is a big lie.
Big Grin I am wasting my time to find an ideal girl which is never exists. also I am not that good (like a perfect male)

I was thinking back than that I am a high value person so I never date low value girls (a complete false idea), a long ago I realized that every people is equal regardless or their gender, age etc. So my view of world changed a lot for good. I think I dont have any inferiority complex or superiority complex now.

now the idea of accepting women is sounds agrreable to me rather than fearfull or resentfull.

Hey man, I've felt the same in the past in different periods of my life.

The I'm out of their league, I'm better than them mentality creates a disconnect with others because you are thinking about it. Holding onto it.

What if you already had as many girls as you liked, how would you think and feel then?

Probably much more carefree about who's better than who.

I think you'll like my recent thread with AM
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Back-From-The-Living-Restarting-AM-by-LionMonkey

It's actually a lot similar to your thoughts and I think it will be helpful for some perspective.

-LM

RE: AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 07-08-2021

(07-07-2021, 04:55 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: The I'm out of their league, I'm better than them mentality creates a disconnect with others because you are thinking about it. Holding onto it.

What if you already had as many girls as you liked, how would you think and feel then?
"What if you already had as many girls as you liked, how would you think and feel then? "

I exactly felt that idea, and than realized all I have done was sabotaging myself., just stopping myself because of I didn't feel ""ready" yet. just bs.
thank you, very needed input

Quote:I think you'll like my recent thread with AM
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Back-From-The-Living-Restarting-AM-by-LionMonkey

It's actually a lot similar to your thoughts and I think it will be helpful for some perspective.

-LM

yep already reading it, I really found it very insightfull Oui , actually you already had done 2 run of WM, I am reading them too, very succesfull runs Thumbsup wish me luck when I do SM.

RE: AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 07-22-2021

Any BOOKS, YOUTUBE CH, RESEARCH about alpha-sigma-leader male hiearchy?

I don't mean pua, dating, seduction books, I already read some, I need like real pyshicology or decision mechanism, why and what type of answers, the philosophy of being a leader alpha male, dominant male kind of books.

Any yt channels, books?

I thank you the guy who adviced me "Coach Redpill" yt.

RE: AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 07-27-2021

Day 40

I am realizing, my self-esteem, self-respect levels are going to the MOON, this is really a new feeling for me that now I don't accept ANY kind of bs don't care how much it is.

I have a hundred percent narcissict- freak kind of mother, and lately I have being in fight with her, because you never believe what the fuck she was (is) doing to our family, to me, she is really really a bad human, I had seen her many times in my dreams as a demonic creature. I know you cant change a narcissict person especially if it is a female. But I really get tired of taking damage, being manipulated from her. I am still living with them, and soon I will be gone.

Anyway, because of my long AM runs, I really have no tolerant (not a little) to manipulation, get tricked, bs, humilation, embarrassment, physical-emotional abuse, I mean I have no tolerant for these shits. I don't care if how much powerfull or agressive the other one is, I just will not except these damaging and harmfull behaviours from ANYONE.

and, I started to read some alpha male- dating materials again, if I see something very valuable I will share here.

Sometimes, actually rare moments, I have a feeling that the freedom I always wanted to have, I cant be able to explain it right, but sometimes I am having a feeling that shows me what a real freedom is.

RE: AM6 Refresher - tolgaocal80 - 08-05-2021

day 48

hi all,
I have been listening 8-9.2-10.4 hours. Not as planned listening hours (12-14.4).

I had ran 3 times of AM6.
  • My awareness about humanity, men has increased very well, now I have knowledge about MY VALUE as a humanbeing, as a living person.

• I take no bullshit, I take no manipulation %100, it is like I have a dedector in my brain, and every time I hear some kind of manipulative behaviour: text, song, movie, "a woman's cry", " a man's cry", conversation...
    Instantly I know what is the reason of that behaviour, why the person is doing it, what is the reasoning after that, and how I should respond that.

Now as you can understand, this is working very well when texting or talking with people, because I immediately getting it, if it is a shit test or not. But the problem is I don't have gal friends or guy friends to hang out or to talk. Now this is not a big problem because I had friends in past but I still wasn't be able to have good relationships with women, some 7s, even 9s were attracted to me but as I told, I was not feeling worthy to "have a girlfriend" Lol what a stupid idea now, makes no sense. I truly dont believe that now.

I believe I got %60-70 of the results that I CAN get from AM6, and there is some patterns(sexual) in my mind that those need to be solved to me get those remaining %40-%30 results. This patterns are critical and must be solved, sometimes I imagine how my life would be if I start living the way I really wanted to be, a fearless, mthrfucker, sexy bastard ? Always getting what he reasonably wants. Living life like it is a poker game (really is).

A man's personal development or financial development is really don't worth if he is not succesfull with women at least to some degree.
I know there are people here, who are succesfull most of life but sexuality side, those people will instantly know what I am talking about.
This is not about to putting women in a pedestal, this is about the surviving instict, struggle, the essence of life, hunting, being a alpha, feeling the pure of worthy, leading the pack.

me will start to listening SM3, on 20.8.21

btw, I didn't post much, I still had intense dreams sometimes, not so much up-down sides though.

I really loved stage 7, it was like stage 4 for me, thinking about the things that I always try to ignore because of they are not in my comfort zone.