Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMSV2 thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMSV2 thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMSV2-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - DarthXedonias - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 06:28 AM)Superman Wrote: Just read the updates on DMSI, before UMS I was running DMSI without seeing too many results. But this was a few versions ago. I had decided to skip a few releases and run UMS to give my brain some time away from it so that when I did decide to go back it would be more of a shock/change. DMSI 3.2 was the last version I ran

Not sure yet if I would jump ship to DMSI, I really want to see these UMS results but maybe I need some time away from this now as well considering how long I've been running it (ums1 and UMS2 for over 2years with no break?). If all the healing and clearing from UMS2 combined with the upgrades to DMSI itself resulted in a more effective sub, that could be just what I need right now.

I felt similar to you. DMSI wasn't really doing much for me except maybe 2 to 4 different incidences where I felt it doing something but due to the fear I just didn't take advantage of those situations where I did see results. Also I noticed more stuff maybe at the beginning but then my mind would see some results and start resisting double time. I think things will be very different this time around as I feel like UMS2 (and the OF versions I had ran before then) have significantly changed how I am and cleared out enough stuff. 

I think I might even just run DMSI at this point for the upgrades and clearing out more stuff in of itself really. Though its funny and I think its due to UMS2 but even now I'm thinking before running it "What can I do with the effects DMSI would produce in order to make money off it?". At this point for some reason I'm actually determined to find some way to monetize what I could achieve with DMSI which wouldn't be too far off as I remember seeing research done about how way good looking people using get a very good advantage in life (they are more likely to get chosen for promotions, get free stuff, etc).

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-24-2021

(10-24-2021, 09:08 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote:  Though its funny and I think its due to UMS2 but even now I'm thinking before running it "What can I do with the effects DMSI would produce in order to make money off it?". At this point for some reason I'm actually determined to find some way to monetize what I could achieve with DMSI which wouldn't be too far off as I remember seeing research done about how way good looking people using get a very good advantage in life (they are more likely to get chosen for promotions, get free stuff, etc).

I was literally thinking the same thing. Use the confidence, seduction, aura to work on business deals.  Being a sales person is very similar to seduction. You're both selling a product it's just in one case you are the product. 

And in both cases it all comes down to confidence and being able to build relationships, comfort and trust with someone you literally just met

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - DarthXedonias - 10-25-2021

(10-24-2021, 06:12 PM)Superman Wrote: I was literally thinking the same thing. Use the confidence, seduction, aura to work on business deals.  Being a sales person is very similar to seduction. You're both selling a product it's just in one case you are the product. 

And in both cases it all comes down to confidence and being able to build relationships, comfort and trust with someone you literally just met

Its very possible. I don't think those posts are still available (I noticed some threads seemed to be lost when we migrated to the new forum hosting service) but there were instances of this with people using attraction subs. I remember there was one guy in France who was using sex magnet. He was in real-estate and once he got to the later stages he said he was closing on houses like crazy and became employee of the month for his company. Said he had plenty of money in the bank. I also remember Ryan (when he had his posts up and before he went off the deep end making alt accounts) that he was running women and sex magnet he said he would just ace job interviews, especially if it was a women which makes sense since most HR departments are full of women. So its very doable honestly.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Johannesbrst - 10-25-2021

Ö
(10-24-2021, 06:12 PM)Superman Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 09:08 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote:  Though its funny and I think its due to UMS2 but even now I'm thinking before running it "What can I do with the effects DMSI would produce in order to make money off it?". At this point for some reason I'm actually determined to find some way to monetize what I could achieve with DMSI which wouldn't be too far off as I remember seeing research done about how way good looking people using get a very good advantage in life (they are more likely to get chosen for promotions, get free stuff, etc).

I was literally thinking the same thing. Use the confidence, seduction, aura to work on business deals.  Being a sales person is very similar to seduction. You're both selling a product it's just in one case you are the product. 

Got to make me think of Robert California:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fXGbf5EdYVM

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-29-2021

Just found out I might have a genetic trait that causes me to be what is known as a "highly sensitive person". I've done a little research on it and it honestly explains why I've felt so different all my life. I don't even know if subs can be enough to override this. It's basically something that affects the nervous system causing me to feel things deeper and be more affected by things. So anything that would have caused guilt/shame/fear is basically multiplied for me. I always fall in love too easily and too deeply. I need time to recharge my emotions after being social. And basically I can't embrace my emotions, because if I allow myself to feel them ill just end up crying, or I just find it overwhelming and shut down.

This honestly explains everything about me and all the issues I've had in my life. I have no idea how to go about dealing with this. There are no treatment options, just therapy and advice on how to embrace it. I don't know if I really want to embrace it, I want to live normally like others, not live this way

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-30-2021

I think I'm experiencing some heavy TID from DMSI. I'm still listening to UMS2 but my whole mindset and focus has shifted towards women and self improvement in that aspect of my life.

Growing up I always hated how much easier other guys could get with women than me. I always had so much anxiety and difficulty. I would watch and read so much pick up material, there wasn't much back then but it always fascinated me that it could actually be done. It was something that could be learned and practiced like any skill. But I never could quite overcome the anxiety to actually go through with it and put it into practice.

I'm in a different place in life emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually. I'm much more in tune with myself and aware of the things that make me who I am.

I think this new DMSI is going to be something special

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 11-04-2021

I recently re read the book No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover. This book explains me perfectly. The first time I read this was maybe 9 years ago. What I hate the most is that I read this so long ago and I still haven't changed. Which makes this the second relationship that I've lost due to me being a "nice guy" as described in the book.

I'm ready to take this head on and really change my behaviour. I found a support group in my area for guys like this who are trying to better themselves. I'm thinking of joining it. Maybe it'll help me release some more of this toxic guilt/shame/fear

I'm ready to start living life on my own terms. Get what I want without feeling shameful about it.

Still listening to UMS2 but I think I'm all in on new DMSI when it drops.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - CatMan - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 03:23 PM)Superman Wrote: I recently re read the book No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover. This book explains me perfectly. The first time I read this was maybe 9 years ago. What I hate the most is that I read this so long ago and I still haven't changed. Which makes this the second relationship that I've lost due to me being a "nice guy" as described in the book.

I'm ready to take this head on and really change my behaviour. I found a support group in my area for guys like this who are trying to better themselves. I'm thinking of joining it. Maybe it'll help me release some more of this toxic guilt/shame/fear

I'm ready to start living life on my own terms. Get what I want without feeling shameful about it.

On the subject of Toxic Shame, and No More Mr. Nice Guy, a fantastic book I found was called: Without Embarrassment by Mike Pilinski. It's a bit obscure by comparison, but is probably the ONLY "toxic shame" themed book to alert guys to it, and what to do about it.

It was a massive eye opener for me. I'm sure it will be for you, and others as well! Remarkable book.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - THolt - 11-04-2021

(11-04-2021, 03:23 PM)Superman Wrote: I recently re read the book No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover. This book explains me perfectly. The first time I read this was maybe 9 years ago. What I hate the most is that I read this so long ago and I still haven't changed. Which makes this the second relationship that I've lost due to me being a "nice guy" as described in the book.

Another suggestion would be Overcome Guilt Shame and Fear when Shannon gets around to rebuilding it .

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - ncbeareatingman - 11-04-2021

Healing Toxic Shame is a deep one, perhaps some deeper more improved moduels for Emotional Pain Relief and healing aid as well as Absolute Self confidence upgrades will comes from the developments of DMSI,along the way.
 what I mean to be as clear here as can be at 2 Oh 5 AM... is while optmizing and re-doing the confidence parts of the scripting for DMSI perhaps some deeper insights from these developements came come so really really helpful additions for  EHAPR as well as ASC.
 Toxic shame is a beast and a half..... but in time it CAN be slayed!!

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 11-05-2021

Thanks for the advice guys. I did consider all the sub options for getting rid of it, but I think the real key to this might be to take it head on in real life. Subs can be a supplement to it.

You can read books and watch videos all you want, but the best way to learn things is to get out and do it.