Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMSV2 thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMSV2 thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMSV2-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 09-09-2021

(09-09-2021, 01:38 PM)MegaMan Wrote:
(09-09-2021, 09:34 AM)Superman Wrote: I've jumped in deep with the Neville Goddard stuff.  I can honestly say that I'm feeling some kind of mental change inside.  Things that I once considered as absolute are no longer so.  I'm trying a few different techniques and repeating them daily.

Can you recommend a specific Goddard book or other resources?

Cheers
MM

I haven't read any of the books yet, just listening to some of the lectures on YouTube and other YouTubers anaylis and breakdown of the books and passages

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 09-10-2021

Also, I think I may have stumbled onto another solution to a major problem that has plagued my life since I became an adult. This stems from the PMO addiction, in which I had trained myself to finish as fast as possible which resulted in PE once I got into relationships.

I know that I subconscioulsy would flex and tense my muscles which would help me to finish faster and over time my muscles just stayed in a constant state of tension. So no matter what I was already half way there. Whenever I was drunk or intoxicated the muscles would relax and I could last longer, sometimes even be unable to finish at all. I had always been an extremely ticklish person as an adult, which confused me since I wasn't that ticklish as a child but I believe it was due to the constant muscle tension. Like plucking a tense guitar string.

Lately I have been doing regular deep stretching routines on my legs and lower body. It's been a few weeks and now like magic I think I'm no longer ticklish. Which has given me the indication that my PE is gone now as well. There is still the mental aspect of it with arousal control and whatnot, but I think with me stopping PMO and regularly practicing these stretching routines the constant muscle tension issue is now a thing of the past.

I just need a girl to test it out on, lol.

UMSV2 is amazing and doing an incredible job in just fixing my whole damn life

Edit:finally experiencing some urges and a little difficulty fighting the pmo withdrawal. It was a little frustrating for an hour or two. I was so amped up and just raging around at everything. I made it through without too much challenge

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 09-12-2021

I think I'm ascending to a new state of being. No doubt as a result Of UMS2. I'm becoming the type of person who just casually has wealth in his life. Mindset and behaviour are such a large part of attracting things. Hence why most lottery winners go broke again in a few years.

The person I'm becoming feels like everything is within reach and within the realm of high possibility.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 09-16-2021

Still in amazement that I've stopped pmo. It's something that I've been trying to stop for 15-20 years and never being able to. I know I have a lot of healing and rewiring to do in my brain, but I'm just speechless that this is even happening. Having already gone a month and experiencing this effortless feeling and this new sense of energy and vitality. I literally feel like a different person. My voice is different, my thinking is different the way I walk the way I carry myself, my presence, everything is different.

Looking forward to whatever else UMS2 is able to clear out. Even if I don't make massive sums of money, having stopped pmo as a result of ums2 is worth the cost for me. This one change is major enough that maybe I can carry myself the rest of the way

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 09-29-2021

I'm trying a lot of new things lately. The no p/m streak is still going on. I did have sex once since I started, but I don't count that against me since it wasn't a manual release.

I've been dabbling with thc and some other things. I'm really feeling an overflow of confidence. I find that if I try to visualize or impress things into myself when I'm high or intoxicated it has a much stronger effect and has a longer lasting effect.

Really embracing this new state of being.

Still running UMS2, the way that I feel right now it's as if I'm already wealthy. I'm feeling the confidence and charisma and "lightweight" feeling that comes from having and abundance of wealth.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Shannon - 09-29-2021

Please be aware of the rules concerning discussing non-prescription drug use on the forum and follow it.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-17-2021

Going through a major shift in my life right now. Experiencing a total transformation in all aspects. Socially, mentally, emotionally, behaviourally. I really don't know who I am anymore. I'm acting/thinking/feeling ways that I've never done before. I don't know if I'm consciously moulding myself or if I'm just discovering who this new person is as it's revealed.

Whenever I get an idea or inspiration to do something I just go with it and follow through doing it. Not just staying home locked in my room. Getting out of the house giving myself a chance for luck to strike.

Honestly I know I've mentioned this multiple times but I'm just completely amazed that I've unintentionally managed to control my pmo problem. I did have sex a couple times few weeks ago and it didn't cause me to go back to it. I relapsed once but I don't feel bad about it and it hasn't led to a full relapse. I really enjoy having this new control, and also having this amazing energy source. After 5-7 days of abstaining you really start to feel amazing.

Still listening to the sub, doing as many loops as I can until I feel exhaustion

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - tolgaocal80 - 10-18-2021

you guys make me wondering if this nofap thing is real, well I 'll try to do a few weeks than to see what happens,
btw great outcomes.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-18-2021

(10-18-2021, 10:47 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: you guys make me wondering if this nofap thing is real, well I 'll try to do a few weeks than to see what happens,
btw great outcomes.

In my honest opinion, it's 100% real. But it depends where you're starting from. I was someone who did pmo practically daily for 20 years. I've tried in the past and really struggled to make it past 7 days. I think 30 may have been my longest but it was a brutal struggle. This time it's just become easy for me. 

Once I get to around the 5-7 day mark I really start to feel the energy. Around the two week mark I start to feel more masculine, aggression, decisiveness, restlessness, motivation. It's an amazing feeling to become aroused and feel the energy coursing through your body and enjoying it rather than running to pmo and lose all the energy.

I really feel that this was a key change in my life. Pmo is probably one of my biggest regrets in life. Robbed me of my energy motivations ambitions, all the things I was too timid or passive to do, the risks I never took. It all stems back to this. If theres any advice I could pass on to my past self or to any young person reading it would be to avoid pmo at all costs. It Robs you of your potential and what you can become

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - GreekGod22 - 10-19-2021

(10-18-2021, 09:13 PM)Superman Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 10:47 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: you guys make me wondering if this nofap thing is real, well I 'll try to do a few weeks than to see what happens,
btw great outcomes.

In my honest opinion, it's 100% real. But it depends where you're starting from. I was someone who did pmo practically daily for 20 years. I've tried in the past and really struggled to make it past 7 days. I think 30 may have been my longest but it was a brutal struggle. This time it's just become easy for me. 

Once I get to around the 5-7 day mark I really start to feel the energy. Around the two week mark I start to feel more masculine, aggression, decisiveness, restlessness, motivation. It's an amazing feeling to become aroused and feel the energy coursing through your body and enjoying it rather than running to pmo and lose all the energy.

I really feel that this was a key change in my life. Pmo is probably one of my biggest regrets in life. Robbed me of my energy motivations ambitions, all the things I was too timid or passive to do, the risks I never took. It all stems back to this. If theres any advice I could pass on to my past self or to any young person reading it would be to avoid pmo at all costs. It Robs you of your potential and what you can become
AFAIK, there are 2 movements: Nofap and Semen Retention.
@Superman  I am wondering: Are you sexually active, and if yes, do you find that Nofap still has benefits even when you engage in regular sex?
Because some purists (Semen Retention camp) will say that only total abstinence from ejaculation will have benefits. And I tend to mostly agree with them.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-19-2021

(10-19-2021, 12:38 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(10-18-2021, 09:13 PM)Superman Wrote:
btw great outcomes.

AFAIK, there are 2 movements: Nofap and Semen Retention.
@Superman  I am wondering: Are you sexually active, and if yes, do you find that Nofap still has benefits even when you engage in regular sex?
Because some purists (Semen Retention camp) will say that only total abstinence from ejaculation will have benefits. And I tend to mostly agree with them.

So far in my experience I would agree with them as well. After having sex I do feel a loss of that energy, and some of the benefits. But honestly if not to attract women and have sex then what's the purpose of semen retention. I know the energy can be used to drive you for your business and passions. At some point I think the semen retention camp become too focused on the Sr itself and not the reason why it causes the benefits in the first place, which I believe is to attract a mate. You use the energy to improve and better yourself which in turn attracts a partner.

It's just a big change for me because I'm probably experiencing this for the first time in my entire life.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-22-2021

This week has really been one hell of a struggle for me. Mentally, emotionally, in every way. The relationship has been over for a few months now but I had a wave of emotions and memories come up this week. Not wanting to get back together, but more of a disappointment, bitterness,jealousy and loneliness too I guess.

I know she's out there banging other guys and just being wild partying. I wouldn't want to be with someone like that anyways but it still hurts to know that we were almost married, could have had kids by now too.

Oh well, a man's journey is a lonely one. And coming to grips with the reality of female nature can be a shock, especially if you grew up thinking women were these perfect angels who could do no wrong. You live and you learn, day by day, one foot in front of the other and keep moving forward. After a while it does all feel pointless but still we move forward

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-23-2021

Still listening to the sub as much as I can. I haven't really been tracking loops anymore. I just have it looping 24/7 in the back ground and when I feel exhausted I take it off. And I also take a day or two off every 5 days

I don't know if results are on the way but I'm still going along with it

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 10-24-2021

Just read the updates on DMSI, before UMS I was running DMSI without seeing too many results. But this was a few versions ago. I had decided to skip a few releases and run UMS to give my brain some time away from it so that when I did decide to go back it would be more of a shock/change. DMSI 3.2 was the last version I ran

Not sure yet if I would jump ship to DMSI, I really want to see these UMS results but maybe I need some time away from this now as well considering how long I've been running it (ums1 and UMS2 for over 2years with no break?). If all the healing and clearing from UMS2 combined with the upgrades to DMSI itself resulted in a more effective sub, that could be just what I need right now.