Subliminal Talk
Superman's UMSV2 thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Superman's UMSV2 thread (/Thread-Superman-s-UMSV2-thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-18-2021

New thread for new sub. 

Hopefully the links get updated today so I can get a loop in. There's something happening today that I think ums2 might have some influence on and I'm curious to see what happens. 

Stage 1 is all about clearing so we might not see major effects until stage 2 or 3.  It's amazing to me how the release of ums2 is lining up with several other timelines that I'm following. By the time stage 3 or 4 is released I'm expecting some interesting things to happen.

We shall see. Looking forward to running this for a good long while.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-18-2021

Started my first loops

Here, we, go

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - ncbeareatingman - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 06:14 PM)Superman Wrote: Started my first loops

Here, we, go
 Congrats SuperMan. congrats!! Im running mine now too...30 minutes into it and man oh man is this thing packed full of 'energy' ! Wow.
 All the very Best to ya ,Man.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-21-2021

Already detecting some fear reduction in some aspects of my life. This was after the first night of two loops. It's tough to explain, but a moment where I would have held back or been calm before, I pushed the situation farther than I would have in the past. This time it happened to be a little reckless, but I'm still a little surprised with myself

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-21-2021

Been doing some visualization exercises lately. Just visualizing and feeling what it would be like to be financially free. And not just a little wealthy, but like extra super wealthy. Hoping that even if I miss the mark in reality at least it might get close

It feels very light, and warm. Invigorating

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - 4Kingdoms - 06-21-2021

(06-21-2021, 03:59 PM)Superman Wrote: Hoping that even if I miss the mark in reality at least it might get close

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.”
― Norman Vincent Peale

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-22-2021

When I was a kid there were always periods when I would want something so badly that I would visualise it and what it would be like having it, what it would feel like. I'd be obsessed with it and even dream about it at night.

Back then it was just for things like a new video game or a new bike, but one way or another I always ended up getting it.

It's been a long time since I had to resort to that kind of thinking since I started making my own money. I'd just work and buy whatever I wanted. And even then if I didn't have it I'd put it on credit.

I had never been concerned with being rich or wealthy, I was always content with the idea of working a job forever.

But lately things have changed

Now I've found something to dream about again. I want to be free, free from debt, free from worry. I want that optimism for life back

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-28-2021

I definitely cannot follow asrb lol. I don't even know how many days off I've had at this point.

Starting over again lol

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Shannon - 06-29-2021

(06-28-2021, 08:41 PM)Superman Wrote: I definitely cannot follow asrb lol. I don't even know how many days off I've had at this point.

Starting over again lol

Thats self sabotage for sure. Find a way to defeat it.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - KingDavid93 - 06-29-2021

(06-28-2021, 08:41 PM)Superman Wrote: I definitely cannot follow asrb lol. I don't even know how many days off I've had at this point.

Starting over again lol

When you say that you haven’t been able to follow ASRB, do you mean that you have been playing it every day? 

Or more times per day than the instructions designate?

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - KingDavid93 - 06-29-2021

(06-29-2021, 06:58 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Starting over again lol

@Shannon 

Why would it be considered self sabotage if you find yourself wanting to play it every day and not take a break- that’s kind of how my first week has been so far, I find myself wanting to play it regularly, it doesn’t seem to exhaust me so I’ve just continued playing it

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-29-2021

(06-29-2021, 07:09 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote:

Starting over again lol

@Shannon 

Why would it be considered self sabotage if you find yourself wanting to play it every day and not take a break- that’s kind of how my first week has been so far, I find myself wanting to play it regularly, it doesn’t seem to exhaust me so I’ve just continued playing it

I would much rather play it everyday and take no days off. Whenever I try to follow asrb and take days off I always lose track of the days. I've set reminders in my calendar but that didn't help

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Shannon - 06-29-2021

(06-29-2021, 07:31 AM)Superman Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 07:09 AM)KingDavid93 Wrote:

Starting over again lol

@Shannon 

I would much rather play it everyday and take no days off. Whenever I try to follow asrb and take days off I always lose track of the days. I've set reminders in my calendar but that didn't help

I think I misread the original post. Thought it said he had had too many days off to know when he'd used it last.

But ASRB2 is there for an important reason. Just because it doesn't exhaust you doesn't mean "keep going". You still need processing time, especially with this gen.

RE: Superman's UMSV2 thread - Superman - 06-29-2021

Maybe I can do a schedule based on days of the week. Like listen from Monday-Thurs then take Fri-Sun off. Something like that would be much easier for me I think

I know it's a simple thing to follow an asrb schedule but I've always had trouble following it. When it comes to the days off I always mess it up. I don't have any issues with the continuous listening, it's getting the number of days off right and starting back up again