Subliminal Talk
debugging with OFv3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: debugging with OFv3 (/Thread-debugging-with-OFv3)

Pages: 1 2

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-26-2021

About dreams:
I usually remember my dreams but these days I cannot. That hasn’t happened to me for a long time.

Maybe I m getting lot more deep sleep.

I kind of remember the theme , it was about some insecurities I have in my relationship. And me overcoming that. I cannot remember what the issue was between me and my girlfriend. But by the end of the dream it was okay.. the force which resolved this and made her surrender was “ how much I wanted to keep her in my life”

I have overcome some negative feels since than.

Ofv3 is working its magic mysteriously.

Will wait and see where this takes me.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-26-2021

At last I see the major sign of OFV3 working.

Last time I ran OFV2 I started talking load.

Today, I started to talk load with every one. Not absorbed into the thought about what they are thinking about me.

I didn’t care what my cousins thought about me poring tons of ketchup in the pizza m.
Couple of other interesting things happened .

Over all nice feeling of flow and freedom.. loved it

Will continue with hybrid on my Bose nc 700 using a wired connection

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-27-2021

Drunk notes:

I read several threads, everyone with different goal on same sub OFV3

Here I am , I want everything. ( one serious partner to support me, several women i love ( that might happen in long term ), Money for lavish life, strength to solve worldly problems)

That is way I love people. They give you perceptive for consideration.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-29-2021

Compared to v2 , I feel like this version works through each fear faster.

I have moved on from dreaming about some past issue.

I remember, in v2 I got dreams about something which happened when I was a kid.

I wish I had written about it. But I think, it was me as a 5-6 year old, being scared of something. And then being angry. I saw images of my parents. Must be something they did that upset me..?

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 07-03-2021

Random dream:
Dreamt about perfect girl, a.k.a what I think is the perfect body. I spent a life time in my yesterdays dream..

Don’t know how it is related to OFV3 .

But I know I was fearless in my expression of my desires.
Not anxious or self doubting.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 07-08-2021

I am now running 3 loops of hybrid. I will keep this pace couple of months.

I love the flow I feel after listening to the loops.

More dreams I can’t remember. But I get feeling of overcoming something like realising something which blocked me before is no more a blocker.

Travelling on Sunday. So will have to listen in flight or in Paris during layover.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 09-02-2021

Its been I while. I haven't palyed OFV3 consistently.

Surprised to see lot of changes in the store.
Subscription model is good.. But owner ship cost has just gone way up...

Now about the sub it self. Been running it 1 loop per day for couple week. I wanna increase the number of loops but then I will have to add rest days.

I will think about it. Giving 1 hour on headphones as I work is okay. 2 hour I cannot sit on headphone. My colleagues will disturb me for some reason.

I am very busy these days, with gym , personal development time and work. I just get time to eat, bath and sleep.

I have been reading couple of books, cooking food instead of takeaways. Lot of positive developments. OF sub is like a stabilising factor in this. For example, I was over concerned about a few things, "oh, what might he or she might think of me if I do this.".

I took my dosage of CBD , l-theanine, could not curb the anxiety to level I wanted to. Couple days after I started my regular run of OF. I am much more stable and productive.

I try to keep check on my biases, and this observation is from hindsight not bias. Did not think about this until I started writing about.

My diary, now are more positive as well.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - RTBoss - 09-02-2021

OF is amazing for anxiety.

I used to need l-theanine on a daily basis. Or propranolol. I don't take either, anymore, unless I'm trying to increase focus by using l-theanine with caffeine.