Subliminal Talk
debugging with OFv3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: debugging with OFv3 (/Thread-debugging-with-OFv3)

Pages: 1 2

debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-08-2021

Some background, 
I had run OF v2 before. But it was not a easy ride. That is the main reason I moved on. Didn’t use any sub for a while until AOL. 

Recently came back to the site and to my surprise OFv3 is out!!

I knew for a long now. Fear is one thing I have to work on, rest of the things will fall in place after that.

Started my loop on 03/06/21

So today is my second day of second run. Running 2 loops masked. 2 days on 3 days off.

Hope this will be a good record of my experience. And will help me do some course corrections on the way. 

Day 6/183

RE: debugging with OFv3 - GreekGod22 - 06-08-2021

Just curious in what ways was OFv2 not an easy ride for you.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-09-2021

(06-08-2021, 11:30 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Just curious in what ways was OFv2 not an easy ride for you.

As I remember , i got lot more dreams. Sometimes too graphic or explicit. Like I dream about a situation  which triggers my fear

I use to get scared during my sleep but I remember I use to recover from it by the end of the dreams. And I tell my self how to resolve it or why I am thinking about it in wrong way. 

That happened alot of times.

It did feel like sub was working through my fears. Like I use to dream about fear of height, after I get dreams of same theme several times and after I am able process it . Theme would change.

I wish I had written about it in the forum. I can only remember so much.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - GreekGod22 - 06-09-2021

(06-09-2021, 01:21 AM)vida Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 11:30 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Just curious in what ways was OFv2 not an easy ride for you.

As I remember , i got lot more dreams. Sometimes too graphic or explicit. Like I dream about a situation  which triggers my fear

I use to get scared during my sleep but I remember I use to recover from it by the end of the dreams. And I tell my self how to resolve it or why I am thinking about it in wrong way. 

That happened alot of times.

It did feel like sub was working through my fears. Like I use to dream about fear of height, after I get dreams of same theme several times and after I am able process it . Theme would change.

I wish I had written about it in the forum. I can only remember so much.
That is very much what I experience too.

very tired after 2 loop in the morning and working rest of the day.

One thing I was looking forward with this sub is realising when fear surfaces and then my conscious mind resolves the situation.
I was expecting that because that is what I observed in previous versions.

I feel like this version is parallelising those steps.

That is, realising the fear and rationally resolving it are happening simultaneously.

That is the best description of that I am experiencing.

Will update about this again if it becomes more obvious.

Not exhausted anymore after good night sleep. I will modify my run based on suggestion below link..
I don’t want to spend the day like a zombie. So, will run 2 loop with 2 days on 2 days off of masked version from next cycle.

I have a feeling I am getting used to masked version and I can feel the program running in my mind even when I am not listening to it. It feels more like a state change.

Hybrid version is not something I want to start listening to. I want to deviate as little as possible from recommendation.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-whome-OF3?pid=245552#pid245552

About dreams:
Can remember two of them.
Unsurprisingly both about on going world event.

First was about getting covid test , doctor was very unhygienic and was using metal buds wrapped with cotton.

Second was about black fungus.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-13-2021

Missed my loops yesterday.I will do it today.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-16-2021

Ran my regular loop.

Although my dad is good and a intelligent man but he is socially inapt.
In my dream yesterday, he was acting completely sadistic. Treating me like a dog (that is the image I remember from the dream)
I stood up and explained him about his behaviour and made him shut up and won the argument.

After waking up, I had small argument with him again, but my behaviour of holding a strong argument remained.

And by the end, I realised. My subconscious treats him wrongly . My dad is just bad in some social settings and can come out looking harsh because he doesn’t have the patience to have proper conversation .

Will run loops today again.

Note:- my understanding about loops and rest days is , get enough of them to have the program running in my mind during the rest days and do this sustainable long term.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-21-2021

Ran loops during sleep.
Some random dreams can’t remember.

But one interesting thing happened,
I usually wake up suddenly every morning, like I missed a flight.
Today, I didn’t feel that fear or sense of urgency moment when I woke from sleep.
I slowly unwinded staying in comfort zone. Much better experience than waking up like something is on fire.

Just saw pre orders for ‘male enhancements, might pre order if I remember later but no intention of using it until I am done OFv3.

I am enjoying this run of V3.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-22-2021

I have some discomfort today.

Could be the fear of change..
I could be approaching a break through.

Such a powerful sub this is..

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-25-2021

Ran hybrid loops yesterday .. will see how it effects me in tonight’s run . And decided if I want to run hybrid from now on or go back to running masked version.

I am keeping track of other threads and especially what Shannon has to say about it.

Got my second dose of Covid vaccine. So a little tried today.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - Z-Man - 06-25-2021

(06-25-2021, 06:17 AM)vida Wrote: Ran hybrid loops yesterday .. will see how it effects me in tonight’s run . And decided if I want to run hybrid from now on or go back to running masked version.

I am keeping  track of other threads and especially what Shannon has to say about it.

Got my second dose of Covid vaccine. So a little tried today.

Good luck with that 2nd shot. I got mine on Wed and just feeling better now. It does make you tired and sub make you tired. Don't be surprise if you are exhausted.

RE: debugging with OFv3 - vida - 06-26-2021

After running 2 hybrid loops for 2 days now, I didn’t feel same kind of effect I felt when I ran masked version.

In masked version, I felt the program running in my head.

But with hybrid I feel like there is too much information to process.
I felt tired after listening to two loops, but I will see how it effects me over the off days.
right now I am leaning toward going back to masked version.