Subliminal Talk
Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal (/Thread-Real-Me-s-OF-v3-Journal)

Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Real-Me - 06-04-2021

Day 1

I started on OFv3 last night.

I have had a lot of trouble sleeping recently, some catastrophic thought will come into my head and I would be imagining awful scenarios all night long, but last night after listening to OF I went straight off to sleep only waking briefly twice. I was still a little tired but I guess one night does not make up for a week of not much sleep.

I have also had a REALLY hectic week at work this week even working 3 hours past my finish time one evening (unpaid) just to get things done. I have been really stressed about this all week but today I felt calmer with a lot less anxious thoughts even though I didn't get everything done.  I just decided it is what it is.

So the last 24 hours have been positive ...I am looking forward to the coming days.

Also I listened to USML on Saturday & Sunday (before deciding to swap to OF) Monday was a public holiday so no work but on Tuesday morning my boss rang to tell me I would be receiving an immediate 8% pay rise.. a really great result & totally unexpected!  Thumbsup

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Shannon - 06-04-2021

Welcome to the forum! It's about time we had some more women posting. Glad to hear you're getting good results. Just be sure not to jump back and forth between programs. Wink

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Real-Me - 06-05-2021

(06-04-2021, 02:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: Welcome to the forum!  It's about time we had some more women posting.  Glad to hear you're getting good results.  Just be sure not to jump back and forth between programs.  Wink

Thanks Shannon  Smile

Yes I am surprised there are not more female journals.

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Real-Me - 06-05-2021

Day 2

Listened to OF last night & again had a great nights sleep.

I forget to mention on day 1 that I felt like my body was buzzing while listening to the sub and also afterwards too.  This happened again in day 2. My internal chatter seemed to be a lot less than usual  ...normally its working all the time & I was feeling very relaxed this morning.

Unfortunately that did not last after having a disagreement with my boyfriend  (calling him out on some reckless behaviours) I think the sub is working as I probably would not have brought it up with him at all.

But I have been annoyed all day (mostly due to his reaction) but this with much less internal chatter than would normally be the case.

It will be interesting to see what my 1st non sub day holds

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Jake2015 - 06-05-2021

Yes welcome to the forum and good luck with this sub! Seems to be working a treat for you.

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Real-Me - 06-07-2021

(06-05-2021, 05:05 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Yes welcome to the forum and good luck with this sub! Seems to be working a treat for you.

Thanks Jake ..I will updating my progress

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Real-Me - 06-09-2021

Day 3-5

No sub days.
I didn't notice much change but then I was very busy working by myself & didn't really have much interaction with others to gauge this.  

The only thing  I have noted  in the last few days is that I have started to more actively look at ways to make positive changes in my life after feeling stuck for a while.  Sleep has been good although I have been generally very tired in the evening.

Day 6
Today is the 1st day of 2 on,  feeling positive while listening to sub again, I think I may switch to daytime/morning listening.  I  am currently listening in the evening as I don't want to change listening times too much & didn't want to listen via my phone when in the office.

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Z-Man - 08-13-2021

(06-09-2021, 01:49 PM)Real-Me Wrote: Day 3-5

No sub days.
I didn't notice much change but then I was very busy working by myself & didn't really have much interaction with others to gauge this.  

The only thing  I have noted  in the last few days is that I have started to more actively look at ways to make positive changes in my life after feeling stuck for a while.  Sleep has been good although I have been generally very tired in the evening.

Day 6
Today is the 1st day of 2 on,  feeling positive while listening to sub again, I think I may switch to daytime/morning listening.  I  am currently listening in the evening as I don't want to change listening times too much & didn't want to listen via my phone when in the office.

Ok, what is your real name? you have come a long way and I respect that?

RE: Real-Me's OF v3 Journal - Shannon - 08-15-2021

Why would you ask what her real name is?