Subliminal Talk
Mixing Masked & Ultrasonic versions of the same program - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Mixing Masked & Ultrasonic versions of the same program (/Thread-Mixing-Masked-Ultrasonic-versions-of-the-same-program)

Mixing Masked & Ultrasonic versions of the same program - JustAnotherLeader - 06-03-2021

Hi, as the subject line states, I wonder whether it's a good idea to play different versions of the same program. 

I usually play ultrasonic during sleep, well more like 2x ultrasonic 1x ocean surf in my playlist. 

and I listen to the ocean surf with airpods pro during the day sometimes. 

AM6

RE: Mixing Masked & Ultrasonic versions of the same program - Shannon - 06-04-2021

(06-03-2021, 12:16 PM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: Hi, as the subject line states, I wonder whether it's a good idea to play different versions of the same program. 

I usually play ultrasonic during sleep, well more like 2x ultrasonic 1x ocean surf in my playlist. 

and I listen to the ocean surf with airpods pro during the day sometimes. 

AM6

The terminology we use is that a given script is a version, and the different ways it is made into subliminal audio are formats.  So when you say different versions, you're saying, for example, that you want to use v2 and v3 at the same time.  

The formats are the same version, but different ways of expressing it subliminally; masked, ultrasonic, hybrid.

Never mix versions.  ;Wink In fact, never mix programs unless you're running something 4G or lower.  You can run up to 3 3Gs at a time, or up to 2 4Gs at a time.

As to what you're asking, each format exists for two reasons.  First, because it gives different usage options; not everyone wants to listen to any given format.  Second, because each format differs in ways that alter how it impacts your subconscious.  Thus, masked format will produce different results than ultrasonic, which will in turn be different in impact than hybrid.

Now remember, all three are using the same script, so what is different is how they make that script subliminal, and that in turn affects how much information is being input per unity of time and what levels of your subconscious are most easily intercepting that input.

Now each format has a different impact, and thus a different result because of these things.  Masked may work well for someone very stubborn, or who is a control freak, where they might reject ultrasonic and have a severely negative response to hybrid.  Ultrasonic works well in the majority of cases, but may work better than masked for some people because it has the effect of being more motivational for people who aren't control freaks.  And some people respond very well to Hybrid if they are trying to break through resistance or they want to hit both possible channels at once and they can handle the input and the result is not negative or overload.

For this reason, while you technically can use any combination of these three formats at a time, I strongly suggest you at the very least get to know very well how each format works for and affects you before attempting such a thing, and even then, you'll probably want to pick the one format that works best unless you're the type who gets bored at the drop of a hat.

RE: Mixing Masked & Ultrasonic versions of the same program - JustAnotherLeader - 06-06-2021

Ah, yeah, I meant mixing formats, not versions. Thanks for catching up on that. : )

I find it easier to fall asleep with ultrasonics, but your descriptions sound like I'd benefit more from the masked tracks.

I'll try sticking to ocean surf and see how my sleep goes. Thanks.