Subliminal Talk
lano1106 UMSv2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 UMSv2 (/Thread-lano1106-UMSv2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 12-01-2023

(12-01-2023, 03:14 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: @lano1106 How long have you been running UMS2 now?

Idk precisely... more than I wanted to... possibly over 2 years now... Simply check the timestamp of entry #1 of this journal and you will get the precise answer...

I just madea 833% profit in 5 seconds doing market making... At first, the yield is so unreal that I was thinking that my system was broken but after validation, I made a 833% profit trade!

Unfortunately, it was with a toy budget... that translate to a $30 profit.... I was that I made 833% on a $1000 position... I think that if I did, I would take my week-end off!!!

[2023-12-01 10:03:25] INFO OSTORED/logDeletion Delete TP: 123657571 - SOL/ETH->SOL/ETH
btrt:1.0113% pc present:true rel tick:0.000003% HI adx:0.73 (0.05) adxr:0.70 pdi:0.20 mdi:0.01 atr:0.16603291 adx above DIs dec
events:ceil bust,bottom trading
2023-12-01 09:56:27 Completed trades:2 orders #:0 i:◎0.0597212596 SOL o:◎0.5576493449 SOL ($34.01 USD) Diff:◎0.4979280853 SOL/$30.37 USD (833.75%). 45 TPs remaining

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 12-08-2023

since last post... I have kept improving my success rate and trade execution...

this week, I did witness very big bugs that were buried deep in the code...

On one side, it is super lucky that these bugs show up right in front of my eyes...

and fixing them has been very satisfying and the fix will significantly improve my system robustness... those bugs are amazing good catches...

That being said... the amount of serious bugs that have shown up in the last few days and especially today is getting ridiculous...

my GUI program that has been working flawlessly without any modification did exhibit 2 very obvious issues never noticed before today...

all in all. I have seen 4 serious bugs just today and this has taken me the whole day to just address them...

I start to wonder if it is not some sort of unconscious resistance as I am currently working on a new idea that IMHO has the potential to be a game changer....

I find the coincidence highly suspicious... but resistance or not... whatever the universe is throwing at me... this is helping me in making my software much better than it was before those events...

I am enjoying myself very much working on this project...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 12-11-2023

I have completed sunday implementing my latest idea... I was thinking that maybe it had the potential to be a game changer. It is not...

it is not a total waste... it may have helped in generating 3-5% more trades than without it... Success is hard... it is a perpetual grinding process where mini successes are accumulated...

but the process has been satisfying... I got an idea... I did implemented it and I saw it working... Experience is coming in... Sunday evening has been very exciting in terms of price action... It did trigger a lot my system to trade...

not everything went fine but the whole session did highlight new issues that have been promptly fixed...

I am not even sure if someday or at least for few days in row... my system will not experience any issue at all... but it getting better... even days where it experience losses... My first feeling is that it is bad... and as I crank up the trading budget, the loss numbers are getting bigger... the bigger the loss, the more painful it is... However once, I fetch the activity summary report... the gains even out the losses and ends up make the day positive or at least very close to be breakeven...

Again, out of nowhere, a very rarely feature got triggered and I broke it by a factoring made many months ago... the problem went unnoticed for that long since the feature has not been used since I made the refactoring... Very subtle and nasty problems.... I have fixed both...

again, it was a very rewarding experience. now that the feature got fixed... that one too has the potential to be profitable if it works properly. If my system detects a profitable cycle... Usually what is available is much larger than my trading budget. So my system was travelling the cycle once and after waited for the next trigger... I have worked a looping feature... once the cycle is traversed, as long as the path remains valid, it will loop over it again and again... The bug was corrupting the data structure after the first iteration and it had a hard time to do more than 4-5 loops without bailing out due to errors...

I am looking forward seeing it looping with the fixes in...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 12-14-2023

since last post, I did witness situations that made me make realizations and see how things are and it gave me inspiration for a new improvement...

that and trades that went wrong in a different new way that did make me see a weakness in my system...

I'll be careful in what I am going to say to respect the rules but it feels like I am receiving help from some invisible and external entity making manifestations helping me in my journey... I feel assisted, loved as if I was manifesting small miracles everyday...

it is amazing how many coincidences that led me to improve my system in the last week...

I am grateful for what is happening...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 12-30-2023

My program did stumble on a very perplexing issue...

I have been looking for the cause since yesterday... I have found many small things to improve on but not the culprit of the observed issue... when I will finally put the finger on it, the search will have made me add a bunch of several unrelated improvements...

I feel like after having invalidated several hypothesis of what is causing it, I am about to discover the problem and this might improve by a lot the overall performance...

I have a simple idea that could help me to detect and ride 5+% price action... I was planning to have a prototype ready this week... I got delayed and I haven't done it yet... this is a few hours task to at least have a proof of concept. I would be working on that if it was not for the issue that did pop on my screen yesterday...

maybe tonight or tomorrow...

During spring 2022, I got lucky and I did stumble on a way allowing me to pump my trading volume to big numbers... With it, my montrly volume did surpass 5 millions... The exchange did not like my discovery and they did patch their system to stop this method to work... Since then my monthly volume did fall below $50K... I have never stopped grinding and improving my system... There is definitely more trading volume now than there was during last summer... this obviously help but the fact that my system is getting better and better is also a factor...

all that to say that I have been able to pass over $50K... then I went above 100K and I am getting close to $200K... $250K milestones giving the next trading fee discount starts to feel accessible...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 02-18-2024

The last 2 good ideas that I had back at the beginning of 2024 last month have been completed... Again, they are not delivering up to the expectations... At least, not right out of the box... Some more tweaking will be required to make them work...

I was placing a lot of hope in these 2 ideas that did not really materialize and this is making my financial situation worse than it already was...

The exchange on which I do all my trading has once again moved... This news which at first, I was seeing it as catastrophic did turn out into very positive changes... It forced me to relocate my client...
I have discovered an awesome provider that I did not even know would meet me needs but in fact surpass what I ever had in terms of hosting...

I have discovered a new library that has the potential to significantly improve my client reaction time...

So all in all, major environmental changes, while perturbing, often ends up creating positivie opportunities...

I got also another disturbing announcement... Margin spot trading will stop be available in my country... and this is pretty much a core element of what my client is using... It is very disturbing... but with my latest lesson acquired about environmental changes, I did not remained shocked for a very long time...

Out of the blue, another thing did pop out... It is basically a lifebuoy... My former digital marketing partner which still receive a share of the biz income did propose me to take over mailing promotions in exchange of a 50% cut on the generated income...

I got a mental block accepting the offer despite being a very good offer... 50% of what he could do is most likely bigger than 100% of what I am actually doing... + freeing me from that responsability that TBH, I do not really want to have anymore...

I think that I realize that I got some trust issue... (I being betrayed by very close relatives in the past)... + delegating tasks to others...

I have been able to overcome those difficulties and I have handed over the control of the mailing to my former partner... I have a good feeling about that move... I think that I might have overcome some major issue stopping me to reach UMS goals... As a confirmation of this suspicion, I got very vivid dreaming last night... As if my subconscious mind was ready to move on... Vivid and clear dreams is something that did not happen to me for a very very long time... maybe several months... So, something major did click lately...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - Frosted - 02-19-2024

On those dreams, did they seem almost more “real”? I feel like I might have had a similar experience a month or so ago and it may have been UMS2 (based off the way it’s affected my mind).

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 03-07-2024

Frosted, it is hard to say... Remembering my dreams is a quite rare occurrence for me... dreaming is more real than no dreaming at all but it surely does not help you much to figure out if I did have a similar experience to yours...

but in retrospect, the dreaming appears to have been a signal of something that did clicked...

I am happy to announce that I have finally achieve the program goal spectacularly in the last week... I will not provide specific numbers because this is public forum... but... I have sold my digital marketing business which gave me about the equivalent of a year salary... that by itself is incredibly good but it is not the only thing...

my trading system went in hyperspeed overnight... it is now generating the equivalent of what I was doing in a month every single day....

the success has been so sudden and so immense that it has been a source of anxiety for the whole week-end giving me a very painful headache... this is not how I did imagine success would come. I thought that it would be slow and gradual... not sudden and bigger than in my wildest dreams...

in the last few days, I have become more comfortable with the new reality... I have some wild ideas of purchases that I was dreaming doing that are now possible...

one of them is to buy myself a new computer... A monster computer... possibly with a stack of 4 45 inches screens!

perhaps, I'll travel in a rented private jet next time I travel... idk, a lot of wild and insane ideas appears to become accessible...

bottomline, I think that I am ready to close this journal and move on improving something else...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - GreekGod22 - 03-08-2024

Amazing! Good for you.
So it took over 2 years of running the sub, but you did get a breakthrough.

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - Johannesbrst - 03-11-2024

Damn man, congratulations. Really cool that you have achieved what you went out to do. Have been following your incremental progress and admired your dedication and patience. You deserve it! Well done.

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - Frosted - 03-11-2024

Congratulations man! I remember one time I suggested you look into other fields but you were determined to make your money this way. Glad you didn’t take my advice!

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 03-11-2024

I am going to take it easy for some time... but I think Maverick could be a good choice considering that I can afford it now...

@Shannon , would you accept payment in cryptocurrency?

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 03-20-2024

My financial euphory is unfortunately over...

As easy as it did appear with a simple modification of the platform parameters, it did disappear 15 days later with only 2 digits changed in the config...
but oh boy, what a ride it has been...

My trading volume did reach 68 millions USD in 15 days exclusively by doing trades below $10 from an account that initially only had $2000...

this did test my system in a way that it has never been tested. Overall, it did behave very well and it did give me opportunity to detect flaws and fix them...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 04-16-2024

ok... the dust has finally settled down over my last miraculous run... I am going to disclose some numbers...

between March 1 and March 15... I have made approximately $5000/day...
and my 30 days trading volume exceeded 68 millions USD... This volume has been achieved with an account that was containing initially $2000.
My program did generate this multi-million volume mostly by doing millions of trades all worth less than $10 each...

It is exactly the same thing that did happen during spring 2022, where I reached a volume of 8 millions in 3 weeks. The difference is that my program last month was much more mature than it was in 2022 and it also contained new feature ideas that I did not have the chance to deploy in 2022 to optimize performance... It did work handsomely by creating much more volume in less time...

and during that second miraculous run, I had new feature ideas that I did not have the opportunity to deploy before the miracle ends... but watch out if the door open a 3rd time... and it could happen if prices reached a new ATH....

I remember the first week-end this was happenning, I ended up with a headache... It is as if I was resisting the success that I have been working so hard to reach...
Also, it is not how I expected success to happen. I was imagining it to be gradual and slow... Instead it was drastic and sudden... I remember having restarted my client before going to the gym after having reenabled the micro trading system after having noticed that the platform parameters did change in a way that could make my most profitable strategy work again...

I have been stunned when I came back home to see that in an hour and a half... my client did genere a couple of hundred of thousands of trades... Initially, I was super prudent... I know that the exchange do not like me exploiting the platform parameters in that way. In my mind, the trading frenzy would last 24-48h at most... Maybe the whole week-end... but after a week, I started to think that this new reality was maybe permanent.... Making $5000/day effortlessly was exactly the dream that I had in mind when I started to use UMS.... it felt really good...

Unfortunately, as I initially thought... the exchange did tweak its parameters to stop my strategy from working...

it is somehow sad but I try to focus on the positive aspects of this experience...

having my system surstimulated did make many bugs resurface... so it did allow me to improve my system
I got several benefits from the exchange given to traders having a 10+ millions volume
(but since I may not be able to maintain my volume above 10 millions, I might lose those privileges soon)

The major benefit of having a volume above 10M+, is that the platform is charging super low trading fees. This enable trading systems that would not be profitable with higher fees (think scalping).
So since the trading frenzy is over, I have been working super hard to leverage these super low fees to permanently escape the gravity... Starting from April 1st when the first miraculous trading days started to move out of the 30 days window used to calculate the monthly volume, I started to see my volume melting like snow under the sun...

there is not much I could do to stop the volume from melting. Last friday, it was at 13 millions. Saterday at 6 millions and yesterday, it was now below 1 million...

now things seems to have stabilize. All the miraculous trading is out the volume window... What remains is my new baseline...

this is the final takeway from this amazing experience...

I did succeed in doing a 10x in my trading volume... On March 1, it was about at 100K... Now, reaching 1 million appears easy to achieve and is very close...

I am only at another 10x from getting back over 10 millions USD trading volume. I just achieve 10x. I just need to redo it again.
The vast majority of this increase in volume is in big part attributed to my increased trading capital... Before the miraculous trading run, I knew that an important key to increase my trading income was to increase my capital... but I was wondering where I would find it...

then this miracle did happen.... this is when you lose all hope but you refuse to drop the towel and something amazing like this happen that it makes life an amazing ride...

so bottomline, I thought that I was over with UMS but maybe not yet...