Subliminal Talk
lano1106 UMSv2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: lano1106 UMSv2 (/Thread-lano1106-UMSv2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 05-30-2023

Cycle 4, stage 4 (month 2), day 30:

Super good day. My first successful trend following trade generated 4% with XRP. I almost also had a nice ride with OCEAN that was on my system radar when it started pumping....

It did not jump in OCEAN because of some incorrect entry condition... with some tweaking, the system should jump in more often on good trades...

That alone made my day... but it got even better... My 'arb' model made 4-5 small trades in the ETH/DAI pair generating a quick $20 in 10 seconds...

Tomorrow is my last cycle 4 day... I feel like I am almost reaching the goal that it makes me want to continue using UMS a little bit more...

On one hand... there is no way that I am going to do a complete 5th 5 months long cycle... I start to hear the call to move on and work on something else... Probably a good compromise is to keep using Stage 4 and reevaluate the situation on a monthly basis...

I feel like not much is missing to experience massive UMS...

Beside that, I started chatting with another Tinder Woman... I will have another quick date next friday... This is giving me credit to not have given a sh!t about the rejection that I have experienced last week. If I am correct, if it works with the new girl, I feel like she is going to be an even better match than the one I met last week.... I guess not worrying about those things is what is called having the abundance mindset...

Ampersnd:
yes, I made a conscious effort while talking with the new girl to talk deep not wide like your dude.... ;-)

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 06-06-2023

Cycle 4, stage 4 (month 3), day 5:

end of last week and during last week-end, I did work on a painful refactoring... It was to extract and centralize to a single element that was currently all over the place... At some point, I started to have doubt if that was the right thing to do...

but yesterday and today, I had to make some change and I got the confirmation that my refactoring was a really good idea. It starts to pay off big time...

Yesterday and today, I have been served in terms of volatility. It was a bit exciting and frustrating. Exciting because I did see that entering position was perfectly timed to benefit from the rapid and strong price drop.

However bugs or rough spot in the execution made the system miss a big chunk of profits that was available...

oh well, this is part of learning process... I now know that I have a working system in my hands... It is just a matter of fixing the remaining bugs and I'll have a winner.... Coincidentally, I am less than a week away from my birthday... This is an important date because last year, exactly at my birth day, this is when I have experienced a major breakthrough that did unlock my system in generating 10M in monthly trading volume... I have the feeling that I am unconsciously setting up my work to repeat the same pleasant pattern... That is, I am going to experience a major breakthrough in the next few days... It seems like this is what is going to happen...

I got the idea to set to myself the goal of bringing my system to a performance level where I can increase with confidence my $25 toy trading budget to a more serious 1K-2K budget by the end of this week...

As a side note, I have switched my listening from hybrid to ultrasonic silent track... idk, this may contribute to what I am experiencing...

Finally, on an unrelated note... I got another date last Friday... I felt that it was doing well... We did some heavy make out... I tried to close the deal on the spot... At least I tested the water... I kinda like to take my time... I like good sex but I do not need it... She resisted saying that she wanted a relation therefore, it was against her rules to go all in on the first date... I genuinely believe her because I felt that she was getting turned on as I was and she sincerely wanted to take her time but was interested in pursuing the idea to know me... So, I really respected her boundaries and her desire... and the date lasted 2h30...

when I came back to my place, she texted me to tell me that finally, she did not felt chemistry and did not want to see me again... TBH, that does not make any sense... I have made advances to uninterested women in the past... and they are way far less receptive that what I experienced with my last date... An uninterested woman will not stay with a guy 2h30 if she is uninterested...

IMHO, there is nothing to understand from that experience... it is all in her head and will most likely will always remain a mystery for eternity... I somehow entertain the idea what if... I was currently listening to SM/DMSI/X4A-1000... maybe the outcome would have been different... The temptation is great but I will resist it because achieving UMS goal is way more important to me...

Maybe next month... if I finally get the hoped breakthrough in my project, this will be the signal to move on a new program...

What I discover is that when I am looking into a potential sexual mate, I go beyond the physical attraction. I take the time to know the person and if I like what the person is, I am going to enjoy the sex even if she is not a 10... What I am discovering is that only a minority of Tinder women see things that way... No matter what you share prior to first date and how much she likes it, everything can be thrown out of the window in the first 5 seconds if lets say, you are half an inch shorter than what she like... This is my take away from my last few Tinder date experiences...

one possible explanation is that a woman too long in the market can have so much different partners so spoiled with very good sex that she become ultra picky and very hard to interest sexually.... It seems to me like a defect possibly permanent that will stop them from entering into a satisfying deep relation... I am not sure if these type of women are salvageable...

Bottomline, there is no point fighting reality... What piss me off the most, is not the rejection itself... It is to have invested time in getting to know her in the week or 2 prior the date that has basically zero value until she sees you and decides that she is interested in the first 5 seconds... From now on, I will better respect my time... because in reality... what I am more interesting in... it is sexual gratification.... getting into LTR is only an afterthought if the sex is good...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - Ampersnd - 06-06-2023

I will provide some pushback, a devil's advocate position. It might feel like a slap to the face.

You are building a world view on the basis of something 'not' happening. That because you have a few use cases of a woman withdrawing from a sexual relationship with you, this means that you can generalize that women will disqualify over a half-inch in height, and explain it as becoming so spoiled over good sex that they are unsalvageable?

First, a niche percentage of the population uses Tinder regularly, so it preselects people with certain characteristics. Then, men outnumber women 3-4 to 1, so naturally women will have more choices. They will also be more flighty.
Tinder is at its core a looks-based app, so understandable that they qualify or disqualify on that basis; the number of times I've heard women say that they actually read the guy's bio is a clue to me that they use it to screen their choices and to narrow down.
Realistically, she has no concrete obligation to you until a date's been set.

Another potential explanation for why the women you want to fuck are not fucking you; most people simply don't have a lot of sexual partners.
The CDC sets median average sexual partners for 25-44 aged men as 6, and 25-44 aged women as 4.2. Lifetime.
https://www.mindbodygreen.com/articles/the-ideal-number-of-sexual-partners-for-men-women#citations

Sure, we can claim that these women interviewed are all liars, when in fact they're bouncing on 100 giga-Chad cocks each hot girl summer, but there's only so much understanding I can show towards these margins when the data shows a much more conservative view.

Wanted to have sex with that woman? Congratulations, get in line. If a woman were obligated to have sex with every man who was sexually interested in her, each woman that wasn't piss ugly would have a 'body count' of 100,000+. But they don't. The fact that you spent nearly three hours together and got pretty far along meant that you were a decent contender to be one of her "4" (give or take).

As liberalized as we might be, men and women alike push the "sexual shame" button against women, and they feel it. Many consider the "body count" number when they're considering a new partner. Why do you think they hesitate when you're trying to seal the deal? (I also believe that most men have sexual shames, but it can come out as seeking out sex to feel status and acceptance at the exclusion of better pursuits).

I'm speaking so harshly because this is a message that I wish I would have gotten sooner; there's too much red/black pill content being shuffled around, when their consumers aren't considering product quality (i.e., what qualities you bring to the relationships your seek), marketing (e.g., what avenues are you visible to your target audience, how do you stand out against your fellow man), and sales (e.g., are you conversing in a way that makes women excited to be around you?).

* Do you know how to flirt?
* Do you know how to build tension and apply pressure in a conversation?
* Do you have a signature cologne that gets a lot of compliments?
* Do you make direct eye contact?
* How good are your Tinder photos, really?
* What's your body fat percentage?
* Do your clothes communicate your chosen persona?

Instead of pointing at the extraneous circumstances, become deliberate in the man you want to portray to women, and your process for converting these women into your sexual lovers/girlfriends.
It might not be "fair" that we have a different set of expectations - perhaps more - than what women need to put forth, but consider that women put a LOT of thought and consideration into their appearance, their behavior, communication patterns, and digital footprint. They have us beat hands down in that respect. They also share tips on how to be better at it. Some have group chats on how to respond to guys' messages, or just blab about us to their girlfriends.

And I can understand if you're venting, but I felt compelled to write this.

Edit: Just saw your mention of going deep, not wide. Nice work Smile This is one step of the many that it may take to get the results you want.

oh boy... what a big reply...

there is good stuff in it but also a lot or incorrect assumptions... I'll address some quickly but not too much in detail because I do not want this journal to become a PUA forum...

1. I am not making any assumption about her body count... I do use Mode One communication and I have been clear about my interest... that is that I would like to find a stable partner without being officially a LTR... possibly more like a FWB with an emphasis on the friendship part and see where this leads us... On her side, single for about 5 years... Had a lot of random sex for the first 3 years of being single and is now looking for something more fullfilling (aka LTR)... I used to not make any concession about what type relation that I am seeking but I guess that I may have soften up a little bit lately since it starts to be a while that I am single and I start to kinda miss the good aspects of being in a LTR... She is very naughty, made a lot of wild sexual experiences and has a strong libido... Those are all important selection qualifications to me. So we have been talking sex and we have shared together our past experiences and our sexual preferences

2. Again, I am totally fine with the rejection... I am not upset against it happening... I am upset at myself for having wasted time getting to know her which is *my* strategy to get into a LTR while I should not have done it before validating her interest... We are not talking about an unreasonable amount (maybe 4h in the span of 2 weeks but transpose that into a year and it does a lot time... and that was enough investment for the rejection to pinch a bit my feelings)

3. I am not comparing my current results with some mental fantaisies in my head... I am comparing them with the results that I was getting 1-2 years ago... when SM,DMSI programming was still fresh in my head...
I know how to seduce a woman like an Alpha... That is demonstrating interest without any attachement to the outcome... not needing it... teasing the girl and give her room to chase you a bit... TBH, I might have lost some sexual confidence due to very little action lately that might be picked out subconsciously when meeting in person but beside that, I am feeling very confident as I have an excellent overall self-esteem (it must have been boosted with AM6)

So basically, I am taking full responsibility about the outcome.... correct that I am assuming her reason as she will not tell... but tell me what else can it be beside some shallow superficial reason like missing an inch in height or not projecting the sexual vibe of a mega alpha stud if she is feeling you a lot during talking over the phone with everything you share about you and than ends up doing a 180 on her feeling after few minutes during the first encounter? that seems like pretty much a reasonable thing to assume...

1. I don't care too much about rejection but wasting my time to know someone is what I want to correct... The is the time wasting part that piss me off... I will correct my behavior by doing minimal chat with the matches, just enough to qualify her as someone that I want to meet... but keep it at bare minimum and wait till first meet before investing more...

2. Physical attraction is so much intangible... most of it happens under the conscious radar... I kinda know that few programs here could amplify my attraction power... but as I said, despite this small disappointment, UMS goal is my priority...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - Ampersnd - 06-06-2023

Yes, long message haha.
I wrote it based on a) mistakes I made and wasting a lot of time on an ideology built on fear and resentment, b) the prevailing (but slowly diminishing) red pill zeitgeist, and c) some frustrations I read in your post; I came to my own conclusion about what your frustrations outlined.

It really does suck when you feel a click, then they do a 180. It's possible that she was seeing you and another, and chose the other. Women can be cutthroat in that way; cut all connection and signs of feeling.
Women typically do serial monogamy, so they are effectively rejecting 99.99999% of the world for their one guy they've chosen to accept. You and I are most likely to be in the 99.99999% side of any given woman's choice, especially the hot ones.

Going forward, I'll dialogue more about what you mean, so that I can tailor my ideas and advice, without coming in like a freightrain.

no problem Ampersnd... I like when people chime in...

you did not feel like a freightrain... I don't mind receiving the hard harsh truth...
The problem is that it is very hard to diagnose someone situation based on a short entry without making a lot of assumptions...

when you do that, there is a good probability to miss the target on what is really happening...

Well, obviously, I am not exactly where I want to be... I kinda have to sell the dream of where I can be shortly and if the vision is appealing and she is buying the potential that I am offering,
she might want to be part of that the dream and feel attraction...

This is making her feel attracted through status... I guess this is what will make her consider LTR... Beside that, I guess there is also primal attraction... the kind that Indigo program activate and amplify... I used to benefit from that as well but I kinda have lost it with my current focus... I will look into that at the appropriate time which is not now

anyway, I don't really care that much about women... I just want to be in a position to generate enough wealth to enjoy myself and have the lifestyle that I am dreaming of by doing something that I love doing... Once, I am there, the rest will follow like Scar face says when he arrive in Miami...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 06-20-2023

Cycle 4, stage 4 (month 3), day 19:

I did not journal much lately...

i have the feeling that I am on the verge of breakthrough... OTOH, I have this feeling for so long that I sometimes wonder if it still mean something... I guess that I am an eternal optimist...

but seriously, friday 2 weeks ago when the crypto markets were crashing hard following the SEC announcement to sue coinbase, my new trend following alpha did well. That night, it did 2 9% trades, 2 6% trades and 1 that made 16%...

It felt good to finally see my trend following quest finally deliver... However, nothing is clear cut... The code will need a lot polishing... It performs well on lengthy clear trends but not so much when the trends are shorter... I need improve the exit signals....

Another event worth mentioning is one morning, the continuous trade audio notifications did wake me up... The pace at which the notifications were coming was worrisome. They usually signal some major move in the market... I felt a small pinch thinking that the sellout was continuing... When I came at my computer to see what was happening... I have been agreably surprised... SNX did pump and dump where in the span of 1h, its price did increase by a whopping 75%...

This did trigger big time my arb subsystem... My SNX balance did increase by a whopping 450% in about a 1h period!

Next, I cannot work on genious ideas all the time... I have been pursuing an idea for the last 5-7 days and I have tried the idea sometime yesterday only to find out that the idea was shit and that I have pretty much wasted those precious days... It is not a total waste... success is a trial and error process... You have to try out to find what works and what does not... On the bright side, I have perfected my understanding of price momentum so not everything has been wasted...

So this is where I am... System is becoming more efficient... I did miss the goal to significantly increase my trading budget by my birthday... My confidence is not high enough in the system to blindly let it loose... but this moment is very close... Maybe next week-end or before...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - MegaMan - 07-07-2023

Long time no update. Hope you are doing well Smile

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 07-25-2023

Correct. I have not write in my journal for a long time...

I was hoping to reach a major milestone by the end of june so that I could move on to another program... This did not happen... So I decided to make a 4th month of UMSv2 stage 4....

I have kept adding new code... The same cyclical pattern did continue...

that is I am struck by perfect storm conditions helping me to discover rare bugs...

My new ideas which looked promising in their first test drives, turns out to stop working the more polishing and problem fixing are added to them...

I need to not be too hard on myself... July must be possibly the most quiet month of the year for trading volume....

but all in all, the onion peeling process keeps going on...

I would say that the project is progressing... but for those who have followed my journal for a very long time, I feel like I sound like a broken record repeating over and over that I am progressing and I am about to succeed...

No idea if my impression to getting very close to success are based on solid ground or if my eternal optimism is playing games with me....

No idea if this means something, but in the last 1-2 weeks, I have started receiving much more female attention than usual... This makes me wonder if this is not a TID manifestion from my next program... if that is the case, that could mean that I am really getting close from the finish line.... (or it is me that is finding another way to procrastinate advancing my trading system)...

I try to not ask myself too much questions... I do my best and I trust my instinct and the received signs...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 07-31-2023

I have revisited code written roughly 6 months ago and I have spotted a small barely noticeable glitch that was basically filtering out 50% or more of the evaluated opportunities...

When the model is opening 100+ orders.... 50 or 100, it is still a lot and figuring out that there is much less orders than there could be... Even 50% less, it is still a lot.

Deploying the fix has made a difference but it is not the Klondike neither...

tbh, July has been very boring... It is clearly seasonal. July is extremely quiet on markets. Therefore, there is no improvement that could make any significant changes... With a new month starting tomorrow, I expect things to improve soon...

July has not been very rewarding but it did allow to make the system better to protect the capital... I have seen a good share of bad signals and I have made the system more robust against those conditions...

I have got this improvement idea since perhaps last week... making it progress has been very tedious... As if some part of me was resisting completing the idea but I am persevering. Progress is slow but I put my whole will to do it... I feel like I am getting very close from completing this new idea... Hopefully, this is going to be the right one...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 08-01-2023

latest idea is in place... it seems like I am on something that could be good...

I have been a bit unlucky and this is the second time that such thing is happening...

Most of the time my system is running 24/24, 7/7. It runs all the time while I develop the next version. Once the new version is ready, I just shutdown the server, install the new binaries and restart the system. The maximum down time is perhaps 20 minutes...

Yesterday, at the end of the day, I launched my latest idea... Some time after it started, I have noticed that something was wrong and this made me nervous to let something that I know is wrong that I do not fully understand how... So I did shutdown my server... to analyze the situation at the end of the evening because it was time for dinner and my kids are with me this week. Being alone, I would just postponed my dinner until my bug was fixed, but I would not consider myself a good parent if I did impose that to my kids....

Well, precisely during the 4h long period where my server was down, the markets have decided to make a major possibly lucrative move after almost a full month long of lethargy...

This was bad luck... OTOH, I kinda knew that changing month could be a catalyst (I wrote exactly that in the previous journal post!)... I just did not expect it to happen precisely when my server was down...

The other time that this did occur was the extreme volatility induced by FTX bankruptcy... my server was down during that possibly very lucrative volatility period...

Oh well,

that aside... I am confident that once I get my secret sauce right, I'll forget about this missed opportunity.

Next, I have been looking at MM page... This is right that an alternance of UMS/MM could do things that one of them alone cannot do....

The sad thing is that, right now, I am broke and with these new product prices, I cannot afford one of them... Heck... a $500 6 stages program was quite a big price...
I bought some of them but I did consider back than that it was pretty much my limit of how much I was willing to invest in a subliminal program... and back then, I was much more comfortable with money...

Today, I have much less money and the program prices have significantly increased... I cannot keep up with the price increase at least until my financial situation improves... even if all the new technologies are baked into the latest programs and are therefore much more powerful.... there is just a limit to what I can afford to pay and right now... the latest releases are tpp expensive...

This reminds a small computer game that I was playing as kid. It was a limonade stand simulatior... You had to tweek the price of your limonade to optimize your profit... Sure, you could jack the prices and increase your profit at each sale but you were selling much less limonade than if it was at a lower prices...

oh well... I'll keep using UMS for now... lets hope my situation improve soon...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - dragonslayer - 08-07-2023

(07-25-2023, 02:59 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Correct. I have not write in my journal for a long time...

I was hoping to reach a major milestone by the end of june so that I could move on to another program... This did not happen... So I decided to make a 4th month of UMSv2 stage 4....

Hi @lano1106, I remember you commenting in Superman's UMS journal that he's the longest you know who's been on UMS.

I think you're up there too and it's inspiring me to stick UMSV2 out.

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 08-17-2023

idk where I am in the cycle. I keep using stage 4 since I have completed my last full cycle....

I kinda lost the desire to journal...

I have just put in place a new trading alpha model...

AFAIK, it has not yet been triggered...

However, very old bugs have resurfaced...

One did show up last week-end... the other one just did happen...

The first one is in my threaded logging module code. No idea why this has just popped out now... I have not touch the code for more than 2 years and it did work flawlessly since then...

I was really annoyed by this event as I was on the verge on completing my latest idea and investigating the problem and finding the fix easily took 2 precious days of my time...
However, the problem was legit and the end result is that my logging code is new better than it was before....

The bug that did show up now is much more recent... It dates back to a major refactoring that I did in February this year... The bug was dormant since then... It is just that the code in which it was has not been invoked since then.... The major market drop made the markets crazy and the trade client did finally go in this code...

I am not sure what is happening... I have noticed lately that my client was doing much more trading than usual despite the client base code did not change much... It is the markets that are changing...

Strangely, it does not translate into a much increased income.... The increased profit is erased by the newer less mature strategies that I still need to finetune...

that being said... all these old bugs resurfacing, I see that as a positive sign that something good is about to happen...

The sudden crypto market drop did make my client generate about 700 trades in 20 minutes and to trade a volume of about $10K...

The last bug made the trading session end abruptly because of a core dump... This will not ever happen again...

Now, I am about to address a third very old bug that has just resurfaced...

All those 3 bugs are excellent good catches...

RE: lano1106 UMSv2 - lano1106 - 08-28-2023

I have lost the notion of time... The last weeks, it feels as if they have only existed in a dream...

I am making some progress...

I have stumbled into a new YTuber that is making videos precisly in my niche... This is tremendously widening my horizons... I am watching guys that have the same passion and are living with it... This creates some sort of osmosis... Plus they share also the guys that they follow on YT... and it is like opening a pandora box...

This is a rich mine of great ideas about new trading system...

I am proud to say that I must not have touched at all the trading system infrastructure framework... I am currently adding a new layer on top of my previous work... A new higher level framework helping to deploy trading systems ideas...

What I have in place starts to work but the complexity and all the small details that keeps popping out as I fix the ones that I have discovered so far is mind boggling!

Funny enough... Since the start of the year, I feel like I am days away from financial doom and yet 8 months later... I am still here... Definitely not a comfortable situation but still not as catastrophic as I did imagine...

but still, I am looking toward the moment where money will flow as much as water flows in a river...

I got a huge business debt... I think that I must have procrastinated to pay it for the last 2-3 weeks... I have finally done it before writing in my journal... In some way, it feels liberating...

I need to eliminate all the chains that are keeping me away from focusing on my passion... emails is such a drain...