Subliminal Talk
OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless (/Thread-OFv2-Dominant-Fearless)

Pages: 1 2

OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - GreekGod22 - 05-31-2021

I started OFv2 yesterday on 30 May 2021, having purchased the sub in March this year. I want to asses if the sub works fast enough for my liking, so I might consider the possibility of switching to OFv3 in the near future, seeing the exciting OFv3 journals. But since I already paid for OF2, I want to try it.

I am playing the Hybrid - Ocean Surf track. This is my first time trying 5.75.5G tech, I have only used 5.5G for a while last year when I run E3.

Initial effects after the first night:

1. my brain feels oxygenated with blood while playing the sub, I can feel my blood vessels actively pumping.
2. Dream sequence where I had flashes from my life events / memories. 2 of those flashes are related to my father who passed away, in one he was alive and only later I realized that is not the case. And in the next flash I had of him that I remember, he was suffering. It seems like I have a lot of unreleased and unprocessed emotional bonds to him. He was a good man, made sacrifices for me, but was violent to me in childhood, and that might have caused me some developmental issues. 
When he passed away, I regretted not showing more affection to him in his last years and not appreciating the sacrifices he did for me.

Happy to see the sub stirring a lot of stuff in me from the start.

My main desired objectives from Overcoming Fear(that I hope either OF2 or OF3 will accomplish)
  • become fearless, and more precisely fearless at aiming high in achieving the life I desire (time & financial freedom), and fearless at approaching women and being a master seducer
  • Zero anxiety when interacting with beautiful women
  • destroy my apathy & my chronic mild depression.
  • destroy the mild stuttering that I have. 

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - GreekGod22 - 06-01-2021

Day 2

Haven't felt great at all honestly today. Had a dream again in my second night, but can't remember this one.
Feeling compulsive desires to drink & masturbate. Escape mechanisms to numb myself from emotional pain.
A lot of insecurities regarding my looks have (re)-surfaced. Can't tell if coincidence or it's OF2 that is causing this.

No perceived positive effects from the sub yet.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - Shannon - 06-01-2021

I am at a complete l;oss how you could wonder if it was OFv2 or not.

(06-01-2021, 11:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am at a complete l;oss how you could wonder if it was OFv2 or not.
@Shannon Are you saying that it's a good sign? As in 'it gets worse before it gets better'?

Day 3

Had intense dreams last night. All revolving around fear, being in a fearful situation(an intruder attacking my home), the other ones I don't remember at this moment of writing.
So the sub is definitely causing my dreams, though I wonder what exactly the relation between dreams and subconscious reprogramming and how can I tell if there is progress.

Also, last night in bed while playing it before drifting to sleep, I felt tingling  & vibrations in my face, around my nose and my forehead.
I know that the area between the forehead corresponds to the 3rd eye chakra. I have felt vibrations / pulsing in this exact same spot about a year ago, when I experimented with telepathy and visualization. It lasted a few days.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - Shannon - 06-02-2021

(06-01-2021, 12:31 PM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(06-01-2021, 11:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: I am at a complete l;oss how you could wonder if it was OFv2 or not.
@Shannon  Are you saying that it's a good sign? As in 'it gets worse before it gets better'?

I'm saying that you are responding to the influence of the program in pretty obvious ways.  It's negative because you have a lot of fear and you chose to use a version of the program we moved on from because it was not able to prevent such responses when the person had a lot of fears.  It can still work, but the process isn't going to be as easy to handle in the beginning.  

Your compulsive desires to drink and masturbate are tactics your subconscious has learned to use to cope with and escape the fear that you are being directed to process.  Insecurity regarding your looks is a direct descendant of fear - insecurity is fear.  So what you're displaying is that you have a lot of fear, and the program isn't powerful enough in that version to work without triggering fear and the reactions you use to cope and try to escape.

Again, that is why I upgraded and improved not just FRM but the OF itself.  In cases of extreme fear, it was not as effective as I wanted it to be at causing the user to process the fear without triggering more of it, and not as effective as I wanted for it to be in terms of shielding the user's conscious mind from the processing and release of the fears and their causes.

What you're describing is what we saw a lot of during OFv2's run.  Not everybody, but enough that when I had a way to improve on it, I did.

If you don't want to use v3, then you're going to have to accept that the process may not always be fun or easy with the level of fear that you have, but it can still be successful in its goal.  v3 will be much faster, easier to run and more effective, but v2 is still no slouch.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - GreekGod22 - 06-02-2021

@Shannon I can tell that OFv2 / 5.75.5G is more powerful than E3 / 5.5G and more fast-acting in stirring things up, so if OFv3 is an order of magnitude more powerful, that would be very tempting to try.

Have to admit the first few days on OFv2 are rough.
Compulsive negative habits, apathy, anger, darker outlook on life.

5.75.7G is at least 2 orders of magnitude more powerful than even 5.75.6G.  So yes... it's quite a difference.  Plus FRM 5.0, instead of 4.9, makes a big difference also.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - ncbeareatingman - 06-02-2021

(06-02-2021, 01:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: 5.75.7G is at least 2 orders of magnitude more powerful than even 5.75.6G.  So yes... it's quite a difference.  Plus FRM 5.0, instead of 4.9, makes a big difference also.

with respect,Shannon,. that is a HUGE understatement. thank you for creating this power house of a program.  You're a good man,Charlie Brown.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - Griffin - 06-02-2021

(06-02-2021, 01:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: 5.75.7G is at least 2 orders of magnitude more powerful than even 5.75.6G.  So yes... it's quite a difference.  Plus FRM 5.0, instead of 4.9, makes a big difference also.

2 orders of magnitude?! so a 100 times more powerful? damn... I thought it could be 3, 5 or even 10 times as powerful but 100 times more powerful is crazy, I am even more hyped for my UMS run now!

(06-02-2021, 01:53 PM)Griffin Wrote:

2 orders of magnitude?! so a 100 times more powerful? damn... I thought it could be 3, 5 or even 10 times as powerful but 100 times more powerful is crazy, I am even more hyped for my UMS run now!

I have been trying to avoid hype. That's why I haven't talked too much about it until people could see for themselves what it did.  But yeah, the power level range is at least two orders of magnitude. Each program is fine tuned to the best specific power level for its purpose and needs so they're not all the same. But the range we are working with now covers anything the brain/mind might need. You cannot handle the full power potential of this new tech. That's why each title has to be carefully configured to the best power level for that title which is what takes most of the config time.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - GreekGod22 - 06-02-2021

Days 4-5

Track: Hybrid ocean surf
Loops: 3 loops: 2 during the day + 1 look at night

After spending yesterday in anger, this morning I woke up more relaxed and at ease. Don't remember what / if I dreamed last night.
Got a lot of pressure at work lately, but suddenly, I don't feel it stressing me that much, I will handle it and get through.
Feeling better, more clear-headed and more rational today than in the first days of OFv2.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - GreekGod22 - 06-04-2021

Days 6 - 7

Today will be my first day off on OFv2. I felt fine yesterday, relaxed, emotionally stable.
Went out at night and approached & interacted with a woman I considered pretty, but I can't put his down to the sub, because I also had one or two drinks at that point.
Last night I had dreams again, I was running protecting myself from aggressive dogs and other creatures.

Edit Day 7 

Feeling quite good and at peace with myself today. I did another cold approach today after coming back home from the gym, and I was completely sober this time. Felt no kind of anxiety whatsoever.
So right now at this point in my life, if I am well fed and rested, my anxiety is 2-3 on a scale of 1 to 10, going from lowest to highest. I am confident that OF will completely kill my last bit of remaining anxiety.

RE: OFv2 - Dominant & Fearless - GreekGod22 - 06-06-2021

Day 8

Played 2 loops last night while asleep, don't remember having any dreams.
Went out today, was afraid of cold approaching women. It was frustrating.
I even got stares by women, I get compliments from both sexes that I look good, but I still don not feel as confident as I should.
I also feel bad for relying on the sub to give me courage, I should really ignore my mind and train myself to take action.

Today I also had a brief moment where I remembered my father who passed away, felt deep sadness for a few moments.

I am tempted to jump on OFv3