Subliminal Talk
OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing (/Thread-OFv3-5-75-7G-Fear-Nothing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 08-12-2021

Tried my mixed format scenario: 1US, 2HYBRID, 3MASKED, 1US

The result was MANY weird dreams.

Was sneaking around some backyards, while trying to find my way home, and set off some sort of home security alarm (complete with bright lights, and even some weird firework). Panicked to get away, as I knew the authorities would come and catch me.

Was at some large sporting venue, where I ran into an old (wealthy) client. He "heard" I bought a new house and wanted to come see it. He was only in town to get some things, and wouldn't come back again because he had cancer (which he insinuated would kill him). We got on bikes to go to my house, but we got soaked with water somehow, and then I realized the bike I had wasn't mine (so I guess I stole it and felt bad?). We ended up at his house, where I noticed he was wearing a t-shirt that denoted he was in some special, elite club. I commented, and then he gave me 4 shirts of the same shirt (all different colors) and said I could have them. Guess I'm in the club!

Another involved dream had me apparently in trouble for attempted murder, and the police were in possession of the weapon. I escaped to a different state, but heard a radio broadcast that said the State Patrol had the weapon and the weapon had the assailant's prints on it. Next they said, "We're running the prints through the national database now - it's just a matter of time before we apprehend the suspect." I spent the rest of the dream expecting to be arrested and charged for attempted murder. Yikes. Still feeling fearful from that one.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 08-15-2021

A few dreams the past couple of nights:

A girl, larger w/ amazing tiggle bitties, offered to be my fuck buddy. She said, "I live next door, so you can have it whenever you want. NSA." I agreed. End of dream.

Then last night, I was a personal trainer at an elite gym, and in shape. I was given a new client to train, also in great shape, and he wouldn't do anything I instructed. I told him to do it right, or we were done, so he quit. Then I called him a beta bitch or something like that, lol...Argument ensued, end of dream.

Really couldn't sleep worth a damn last night. My back is still bothering me from the move, and for some reason or another, I each like a motherfucker when I try to go to sleep. Last night was worse than usual. I think the trickling stream tracks were also keeping me up for some reason. I foresee a nap in my near future.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 08-26-2021

At this point, I'm on full Autoconfig.  I literally just do what my intuition tells me feels right.

On nights my wife is home, I'll play ultrasonic exclusively.  When she's gone, I'll start a playlist that is 1US, 3HB, 3MASK, 1US.  Volume is loud - 14/15 clicks for US, then 10/15 for the hybrid/masked tracks.  The last US is quieter, too, as I'm generally asleep when that plays, so I don't adjust the volume back up.

Last night, I woke up during some dreams absolutely sopping wet with sweat.  I keep my bedroom at 69F at night, so I can only surmise I was again working on something that scares the shit out of my subconscious. 

OF has completely dealt with trading fears with crypto.  The price goes up, yay!  The price goes down?  Whatever!  I'm trading completely fearlessly at this point (with very good results)!

The other night, after the kids were in bed and my wife was asleep (or so I thought) I was putting my shoes on to go to the gas station and grab some beer.  I look up to hear, "Are you going somewhere!?"  So I lied and said no, but it looked bad, lol.  I don't like all the questions, and just want to do my own thing without being pestered, so I just avoided the whole thing.  

I got in the car, set my seat, and it was hot - so turned down the AC.  Got back, parked the car perfectly where it had been, adjusted the seat back to her setting...and forgot to turn the AC back up.  Fuck.  The next morning, I get a text - "The temp in my car was changed, why did you have to lie to me?"

So I tell her, "Because I didn't want to answer questions B and C after question A.  If you were more accepting of me, and allowed me to deal with my vices on my own terms instead of being handed ultimatums by you, I'd would trust you more.  That said, I'm sorry I lied to you.  Just let me handle my shit on my own terms in my own time, and I'll be more forthcoming."

Her response, "You know I just do it because I care."  

That said, now she's leaving me alone.  Fantastic outcome.  I really do have intentions to get my shit together on the "casual" drinking front.  It goes hand-in-hand with not exercising on the reg, not eating right, and feeling a general lack of motivations in those areas.  For me, it's always cyclical, and I know that time of feeling inspired and motivated to change will come.  Now, it'll be better, because I'm not doing it for her, I'll be doing it for myself.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - ncbeareatingman - 08-26-2021

RT- Man. Man Oh Man. Every time I read your posts....MY heart almost aches for Being on OFv3!! Alas the comfort is knowing that FRM 5.0 is indeed IN UMS v2.....whew Man,oh man, it just seems to get deeper and deeper and clearer and clearer. that is your usage of OFv3 and the allowing,the unfoldment of it all in your direction..
Powerful indeed.
More power to ya Man.
Keith.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 08-30-2021

My next sub is UMSv2. Already getting mental TID.

If I'd invested a mere $100 in BTC back in 2010, I'd have $50,000,000 (adj. for inflation).

Anyone could have done that. This is the age we live in. There's opportunities like that NOW.

$10,000 would have been $5.2 BILLION.

Think 'bout dat.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 08-31-2021

I'm looking forward to when I have the funds to throw at least $1,000 into EVERY crypto and just let it cook. That's gonna be sweet, given the truth of what you just said.

I'm tellin' you, man, UMSv2 is capable of removing all limits if you use it right. It is just blowing my mind what it's doing.

If I had invested my inheritance in BTC in 2010, I'd be worth $15 billion dollars right now. It has never been easier to make huge amounts of money if you're smart about what you do to achieve it, and you are patient and persistent. I wish I had known BTC existed back then... and had been taught something more than "Always pay your debts and bills." in terms of financial education.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 08-31-2021

Looking forward to the motor yachts, @Shannon !

Tonight, had another round with the wife. The good kind, the sex kind. And again, I lasted MUCH longer. In fact, I was getting annoyed, because I was in it for a quickie. Not a quickie. More and more, it is becoming very clear that OFv3 has everything to do with this.

Excellent.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 09-01-2021

A fellow IML user and RTB journal reader PM'd me after my post about my crypto gains in Strongblock a bit back.

I was surprised when he went "All-In."  I knew it was good, but to have someone do so based on his perception of me took me aback.

He bought in under $300 and made more nodes than I was already running.

Today, $STRONG hit $640.  At $600, 1 $STRONG per day would gross $219,000 per year.  That's where I'm at.  He's past that.  Already.  Talk about a RETURN!

Kudos, man.  So happy for you.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Yous - 09-02-2021

Im reading you dude, i will come back in 3 months with more details. You know silent is gold. But yes, somebody else should read your posts again and start asking questions.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 09-06-2021

Last night, I had another dream that was gym-related. I, again, was working in a gym that involved my old boss. He's a former college football player. He was successful, and he told me I should value myself at $120+ per hour back in 2006. So, today, I looked him up. He's still working for himself, and max, charges $80/hr. I took a dig on Twitter. His DM's are deactivated. So, I took it public. I informed him about my financial situation, and thank god they pushed me out when they did. I look forward to a response, if he does. He's clearly been spinning his wheels. If he wants help, I'll help him. Otherwise, I feel pretty damn good.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Yous - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 02:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Last night, I had another dream that was gym-related.  I, again, was working in a gym that involved my old boss.  He's a former college football player.  He was successful, and he told me I should value myself at  $120+ per hour back in 2006.  So, today, I looked him up.  He's still working for himself, and max, charges $80/hr.  I took a dig on Twitter. His DM's are deactivated.  So, I took it public.  I informed him about my financial situation, and thank god they pushed me out when they did.  I look forward to a response, if he does.  He's clearly been spinning his wheels.  If he wants help, I'll help him.  Otherwise, I feel pretty damn good.

80 $/hr is not bad. Working only 4 hr/day he will have a really good salary. Anyway is much more to have a passive income for sure.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 09-07-2021

(09-06-2021, 09:59 PM)Yous Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 02:28 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Last night, I had another dream that was gym-related.  I, again, was working in a gym that involved my old boss.  He's a former college football player.  He was successful, and he told me I should value myself at  $120+ per hour back in 2006.  So, today, I looked him up.  He's still working for himself, and max, charges $80/hr.  I took a dig on Twitter. His DM's are deactivated.  So, I took it public.  I informed him about my financial situation, and thank god they pushed me out when they did.  I look forward to a response, if he does.  He's clearly been spinning his wheels.  If he wants help, I'll help him.  Otherwise, I feel pretty damn good.

80 $/hr is not bad. Working only 4 hr/day he will have a really good salary. Anyway is much more to have a passive income for sure.

Lol, don't drink and Tweet.  I woke up in the middle of the night and deleted it.  Clearly just something I need to let go.  I don't know why I'm still holding onto old shit like that.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Yous - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 07:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Lol, don't drink and Tweet.  I woke up in the middle of the night and deleted it.  Clearly just something I need to let go.  I don't know why I'm still holding onto old shit like that.

Hahaha, many times something similar with alcohol...have seen the craziness of crypto??? In half an hour 15 and 20 percent down. Strong wasn't that bad after all

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 09-07-2021

(09-07-2021, 08:16 AM)Yous Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 07:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Hahaha, many times something similar with alcohol...have seen the craziness of crypto??? In half an hour 15 and 20 percent down. Strong wasn't that bad after all

Oh, yeah.  The volatility is always crazy.  It's almost a guarantee to happen, lol.  It's hard to time selling the top, but if you can, then you just wait for a bit with stable coins in hand and buy on days like this.  Unfortunately, the high gas prices for ETH keep me from doing that, too.