Subliminal Talk
OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing (/Thread-OFv3-5-75-7G-Fear-Nothing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-25-2021

Today, my car caught fire while I was driving.  I had no choice but to bail (the brakes and steering went out after I noticed the black smoke billowing from the back of the car).  I opened my car door and jumped, while going 30 MPH.  

Minor injuries - a burned leg, road rash to my lower back.  Got checked out at the hospital - no broken bones or internal bleeding.  

I feel lucky and blessed - and I'm grateful my kids and wife were safe at home.  I'm also thankful that no other people were hurt, as my continued onward in flames.

You all should know, I felt little-to-no fear during this experience.  I quickly observed the gravity of the situation, registered the pain as my leg burned, and decisively jumped out.  Saved my life, and at the least, kept me out of the burn ward.  OFv3 - no doubt - helped me, here.  I don't know to what extent, but I am certain of it.

Thank you, Shannon, for this gem of a subliminal!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - CatMan - 06-25-2021

(06-25-2021, 05:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Today, my car caught fire while I was driving.  I had no choice but to bail (the brakes and steering went out after I noticed the black smoke billowing from the back of the car).  I opened my car door and jumped, while going 30 MPH.  

Minor injuries - a burned leg, road rash to my lower back.  Got checked out at the hospital - no broken bones or internal bleeding.  

I feel lucky and blessed - and I'm grateful my kids and wife were safe at home.  I'm also thankful that no other people were hurt, as my continued onward in flames.

You all should know, I felt little-to-no fear during this experience.  I quickly observed the gravity of the situation, registered the pain as my leg burned, and decisively jumped out.  Saved my life, and at the least, kept me out of the burn ward.  OFv3 - no doubt - helped me, here.  I don't know to what extent, but I am certain of it.

HOLY SHIT!!!

So grateful you're okay. Hopefully a mechanic or insurance will sort it all out for you.

Wow man...that's intense.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-25-2021

(06-25-2021, 05:47 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(06-25-2021, 05:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Today, my car caught fire while I was driving.  I had no choice but to bail (the brakes and steering went out after I noticed the black smoke billowing from the back of the car).  I opened my car door and jumped, while going 30 MPH.  

HOLY SHIT!!!

So grateful you're okay. Hopefully a mechanic or insurance will sort it all out for you.

Wow man...that's intense.

Thanks.  It was a 12/10 intensity.  Craziest experience of my life.  I'd like it to stay that way!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 06-25-2021

Damned glad you're okay! And glad OF could make the decision making process a rational and effective one!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - NOMAD - 06-25-2021

That's one hell of an experience. I'm glad you're ok, man.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Jake2015 - 06-26-2021

@RTBoss SHIT BRO! im glad you're okay!! glad that yes your family werent with you too and well done at jumping out!! forget OF I think all those movies came in handy too lol

I know what to do if im ever in a high rise building and some thieves take it over at xmas.... yipee ki yay lol

jokes side man well done on escaping!!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-26-2021

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 07-02-2021

Last night was night two of two days off.

I woke up around 1 AM, my heart rate had skyrocketed to 130 bpm, and felt like it was thudding out of my chest. Obviously very uncomfortable, this caused me to feel a bit of panic. I immediately ran my OFv3 playlist. Within 5 minutes, I was much calmer, and able to fall back to sleep. I ended up having many pleasant dreams and slept well, without any more issues with high heart rate.

Dr.'s appointment this afternoon. My leg burn blistered this week, and the nerve damage pain escalated to where I had trouble walking after sitting or lying down. It's finally getting better as of yesterday, where I can walk much better. Still, seeing the doc sooner, rather than later, is a good idea. More documentation for the inevitable lawsuit I'll be filing.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 07-02-2021

How come the pain took so long to show up? Is something progressively damaging your flesh?

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 07-02-2021

(07-02-2021, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: How come the pain took so long to show up?  Is something progressively damaging your flesh?

Dr. said it was most likely caused by the blistering stretching the damaged tissue.  Sure enough, once the blistering subsided over the past day, so has the pain.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 07-02-2021

(07-02-2021, 06:45 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-02-2021, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: How come the pain took so long to show up?  Is something progressively damaging your flesh?

Dr. said it was most likely caused by the blistering stretching the damaged tissue.  Sure enough, once the blistering subsided over the past day, so has the pain.

Good to hear.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 07-16-2021

Yesterday I couldn't control my anxiety.  It was not pleasant.  I had just finished my loops in the morning (3 US), and found I had to run more starting around 5 PM.  I ran hybrid loops on repeat until around 3 AM.  I found that when I woke up to change the repeating loop to stop after finishing the loop the player was on, I felt MUCH better.  I continue to feel very good today, and am getting a lot done.

I'm not sure what fear I was stuck on, but it must of needed an extra kick in the pants.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 07-17-2021

(07-16-2021, 12:06 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Yesterday I couldn't control my anxiety.  It was not pleasant.  I had just finished my loops in the morning (3 US), and found I had to run more starting around 5 PM.  I ran hybrid loops on repeat until around 3 AM.  I found that when I woke up to change the repeating loop to stop after finishing the loop the player was on, I felt MUCH better.  I continue to feel very good today, and am getting a lot done.

I'm not sure what fear I was stuck on, but it must of needed an extra kick in the pants.

That's one hell of a kick in the pants!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - GreekGod22 - 07-17-2021

You ran 10 loops of hybrid?