Subliminal Talk
OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing (/Thread-OFv3-5-75-7G-Fear-Nothing)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-12-2021

(06-11-2021, 11:12 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 10:42 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Had a tough time sleeping last night.

Woke at 1:30 AM, had to pee, needed water, and was hot as hell - even though I had the AC on and the fan at medium speed.

Stayed up until 2:45 AM, eventually had to take 1mg of melatonin and another diphenhydramine (Benedryl).  

More dreams, involving women and money, but don't remember any details. 

Tired as hell today, but what's completely different is that today I feel really good - no anxiety, no stress, very good mood.

Going out to celebrate with my wife sans kids now.  As I alluded to before, big changes are afoot.  Probably will fill the forum in around the end of July.

Very cool stuff happening for you RT.  Very Interesting indeed. Have you heard of and/or tired GABA for relaxing off to sleep again. all natural     ebay/amazon,herbal/health stores online have it.... I found it earlier this year....
 GABA,SHABA-,JABBA....
 or GABA SHABA- DUE  Fred Flintstone
 Yawl have a good weekend

Sure have.  I have some in bulk powder.  In the amounts I need for sleep, I get a side effect that is not cool - I feel like I can't breathe.  Sucks bawls!  I've also tried l-theanine, and occasionally take a lavender extract (not to be confused with the essential oil - this is an oral form designed for ingestion).  

Have a good weekend, yourself!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - NOMAD - 06-12-2021

Gaba does that to me too.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-12-2021

Last night was the 1st night of the new cycle.  Sticking with 2:2:2:OFF:OFF.

I, again, was unable to keep my eyes open past the first loop.  

Woke up around 2:45 AM to find my wife up, reading on her phone.  She then didn't get up until almost 10 AM, because she said she had been unable to sleep for over 4 hours.  This was her first exposure to OF in over a week.  Definitely had a reaction.

I feel more stressed today than yesterday, but that's also because I'm actively thinking on issues I find very stressful.  Instead of just reacting to them out of pure emotion, I find that I'm working through the emotion first, getting through to logic, and then feeling much better and calmer about things.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-15-2021

Short update:

Today is: 2:2:2:OFF:OFF

Full night of vivid dreams, as is typical on an OFF/SASRB night.  

Slept an extra few hours, still didn't want to get up.  Starting yesterday, my lower back has suddenly started hurting a lot.  Not sure what's up, there.  Perhaps a reaction to processing fear.

Other than that, feeling slightly depressed today.  Very minor.  Just "bluesy."

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-16-2021

Had been feeling some fear and anxiety early today, and more stress than usual. My subconscious was craving support, so I ran my 2 loops early. I now feel much, much better. I suspect that whatever fears that are actively being worked on were losing whatever shielding that has been keeping them from my conscious mind. The shielding is now back, and working well.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-17-2021

Again, feeling the need for more loops. Waiting to run them until tonight, however, so my wife can benefit from them, too.

The lower back pain (that was significant) from before is completely gone. Some fear, stress, and anxiety today - even mild depression - but nothing I can't handle easily.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-18-2021

This cycle, I've run 2:3 and tonight I plan on another 3 loops. 

This morning, after running 3 loops for the first time last night, I feel great.  Very even-keeled, serene, and upbeat.  Not very tired (though I could have slept longer had I had the opportunity), no anxiety, not depressed, and not feeling stressed.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 06-18-2021

Good to hear! How is wife responding?

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-18-2021

(06-18-2021, 08:50 AM)Shannon Wrote: Good to hear!  How is wife responding?

To the program overall, very good.  

As far as last night's 3 loops, mostly unknown.  She's at work for a 24-hour shift.  I took a risk playing them last night, as last time I played OFv3, she was awake for hours.   This time, I waited until she had been asleep for a few hours to start the loops.  She didn't wake up.  I also just talked to her on the phone.  She's in a good mood, and didn't make any comment about being tired.    Thumbsup

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - Shannon - 06-18-2021

Excellent! Then that would seem to be the way forward. 2-3 hours of silence first in the play list!

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-21-2021

2:3:3:OFF:OFF - New cycle: 3 today.

After feeling some anxiety and a pull to run loops on my last of SASRB yesterday, I decided to wait.  I've wanted to run loops all day today, but I'm going to run them tonight so my wife can also benefit.

With the crypto market continuing to falter, thanks to the SEC delaying on a ruling concerning the Bitcoin ETF (exchange-traded fund) and China pulling their BS on BTC mining and crypto exchanges, I'm feeling suddenly depressed.  Not major, not even moderate - but sudden onset, and "bluesy."  I haven't even "lost" money.  Any money I've "lost" in crypto was ultimately previous unrealized gains, so in the sense that when I file for taxes next year, I'll still have made more this year than through my personal training gross income for the past 3 years combined.  I just don't like feeling like my hands are tied.  So, I kind of feel like a fear (or multiple fears) is being touched upon, and either that is depressing me, or my subconscious is suddenly being instructed to deal with said fears, and doesn't like that very much, which may be the cause of this feeling.  Anyway, just thought I'd jot my experience down for reference.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - lano1106 - 06-21-2021

My prediction is that after the bitcoin futures expiration date on June 25th, price is very likely to go up again.

Whales are playing with small investors emotions to scoop up cheap coins.. I bought some BTC for holding few days ago at at $38K. I am not worried at all about this investment. I'm in for the long term. I know that this is the future for storage of value.

I have noticed that when I had strong confidence in my investments, my calmness remains unaffected by volatility.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-22-2021

(06-21-2021, 06:55 PM)lano1106 Wrote: My prediction is that after the bitcoin futures expiration date on June 25th, price is very likely to go up again.

Whales are playing with small investors emotions to scoop up cheap coins.. I bought some BTC for holding few days ago at at $38K. I am not worried at all about this investment. I'm in for the long term. I know that this is the future for storage of value.

I have noticed that when I had strong confidence in my investments, my calmness remains unaffected by volatility.

My only regret is not having more to invest with this dip.  It's only a matter of time before everything skyrockets again.

Anyone considering getting into crypto, now would be a good time.

When I woke to the markets this morning, which are WAY DOWN, I calmly observed with almost no reaction.  However, the energy centers in my palms and soles of my feet came to life in a massive way.  I could feel them swirling with energy, like tidal pools.

RE: OFv3 5.75.7G - Fear Nothing - RTBoss - 06-24-2021

Tested a loop of hybrid yesterday. Can confirm it works. Body buzz was back during the entire loop, which hasn't been present for some time.