Subliminal Talk
OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded (/Thread-OFv3-Only-I-will-Remain-Reloaded)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - NOMAD - 05-26-2021

Day 9

As I was drifting off to sleep, the urge hit me. So, i picked up my phone to start a loop. One loop didn't feel right.  Two loops?... still not right. Three? Yep.

Here goes...

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - TheChosenOne - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021, 05:40 PM)NOMAD Wrote: Day 9

As I was drifting off to sleep, the urge hit me. So, i picked up my phone to start a loop. One loop didn't feel right.  Two loops?... still not right. Three? Yep.

Here goes...

Interesting because I am seeing the Number 3 everywhere lately and I'm running OF V3 also...

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - NOMAD - 05-27-2021

Day 10

After a night of 3 loops, my brain feels saturated but not overloaded. I'm in a pretty fair mood today,  which is a welcome change from yesterday and the day before.

I'm thinking that a 1 on / 1off schedule of 3 loops during my on days might be just what the doctor ordered. I'll know more as the day comes to an end. Last night, the desire to run loops didn't hit me until I was drifting off to sleep. Then that familiar craving, which typically emanates from the spot between my lower chest and upper abdomen, returned.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - Shannon - 05-27-2021

Popcorn

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - NOMAD - 05-28-2021

Day 11

I fully intended to take a break last night. But again, while drifting off to sleep, the urge hit me. Since my brain was still digesting the input from the night before, I knew I wouldn't be able to handle 3 loops. So, I played one. Today, my input processing feels like it's maxed out. I'm reasonably sure I'll be taking a break tonight.

Something worth noting is that UMS never appealed to me until recently. I'm satisfied with my income and figured that there are other directions that I'd prefer to improve upon. Besides, is it realistic to think I can do better than I'm currently doing without making myself totally miserable. But, it recently occurred to me that my perceived ceiling might be of my own doing. It also occurred to me that I might even achieve success in a field/area that I really enjoy versus what I feel stuck in now. This really hit me last night. I'm saying this because it's clear that OF has managed to peel away a layer (or layers) of limiting beliefs regarding career, income, happiness, etc.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - Qiel - 05-28-2021

(05-28-2021, 04:07 AM)NOMAD Wrote: Day 11

I fully intended to take a break last night. But again, while drifting off to sleep, the urge hit me. Since my brain was still digesting the input from the night before, I knew I wouldn't be able to handle 3 loops. So, I played one. Today, my input processing feels like it's maxed out. I'm reasonably sure I'll be taking a break tonight.

Something worth noting is that UMS never appealed to me until recently. I'm satisfied with my income and figured that there are other directions that I'd prefer to improve upon. Besides, is it realistic to think I can do better than I'm currently doing without making myself totally miserable. But, it recently occurred to me that my perceived ceiling might be of my own doing. It also occurred to me that I might even achieve success in a field/area that I really enjoy versus what I feel stuck in now. This really hit me last night. I'm saying this because it's clear that OF has managed to peel away a layer (or layers) of limiting beliefs regarding career, income, happiness, etc.

Agreed with your sentence about OF v3 peel away the layers of limiting belief regarding career, income, happiness, etc. I'm also not appealed with UMS right now, I'm also the one whose waiting on queue for UMS before OF v3 was built.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - THolt - 05-28-2021

I’ve been having similar feelings regarding UMS.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - NOMAD - 05-29-2021

(05-28-2021, 03:01 PM)THolt Wrote:

I’ve been having similar feelings regarding UMS.

I don't have any definite plans to run it, but I'm beginning to open up to possibilities that I had never considered before.

Day 12

For anyone catching up, Shannon gave me the green light to experiment with some very significant urges I've had to run extra loops. So, after a one day break I ran 3 loops. I felt fully 'saturated' with script, so I intended to take a break the following night. As I was falling asleep that night, the urge to run more loops hit me. Although I was on the fence about it (remember, I was already 'saturated'), I went with the urge. It ended up being too much. I was in a sleepy haze all day. I took a break last night and after ~13 hours of sleep, I feel like I'm pretty much back to normal. I might take another night off to fully reset, then start my loop experimentation again. I'll know more as the day comes to an end.

It appears to me that there are parts of me that really want the extra exposure, although my brain isn't physically capable of handling it. So, while I need to pay attention to those parts of myself (the urges), I also need to consider the ramifications of totally giving in to them. My brain can only handle so much input at one time. What amazes me is that this didn't feel like resistance at all. This felt like a total overwhelming of my processing capabilities. That's a testament to how 'powerful' (for lack of better term) the 5.75.7G technology. @Shannon , you've done an incredible job with this. I think we're at a point that we just need to take the instructions as a base, then fine tune our individual use. Theoretically, it has been this way for a while. In reality, I think we're there. Of course, this comes with the caveat that some of the deeper parts might crave input that the brain struggles to handle. But, I consider that a good thing. It suggests that resistance might largely be a thing of the past.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - Shannon - 05-29-2021

Basically I realized while back that the instructions for the more advanced subs was coming out in the only way that made sense without making the discovery process insanely complex, which is, start off with what will work for most people and then adjust as necessary for those who it is not enough for. So we will make note of that in the future instructions.

Based on what I've seen of 5.75.7G fully powered, as long as we get the right loops, volume, days on and days off, we don't seem to have to worry about resistance anymore. The real question is how to find the right settings, and I think basically I know how to do that, and I've explained it. I'll have to make it more clear.

With regards to cravings being overload, that may indicate that parts of your brain require overload conditions to achieve the goal under ideal usage conditions. It may be that sleep is simply a necessary part of the process because of that, but hopefully it is do-able without forcing sleep and exhaustion on people who have extreme fears to deal with.

Day 12 (cont'd)

I took my wife and youngest daughter to a local festival today. I typically don't like crowds, but today I was pretty comfortable. When exiting one of the rides, one of the carnival workers walked to me and held his fist out for I fist bump, which I met. That's nothing big, but I thought it was odd. It was almost as if he was thankful for something. The next time we went on the ride, I was asked what music I wanted to hear. I didn't have a preference, so my wife made some suggestions. These are two instances that stood out as being out of the norm and seem to coincide with the alpha-ish respect-worthy quality that OFv3 seems to exude.

Side note: @Shannon  hopefully this is giving you some ideas for AM7, which I fully intend to purchase.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - NOMAD - 05-31-2021

Day 14

I took a two day break then resumed my listening with one loop last night. The 3+1 loop schedule from a few days ago seems to have scratched the itch I had and I'm not craving input like I was. Unless the cravings return, my tentative plan is to follow the base instructions and reduce the number of days off. I felt like the break was too long during my first cycle, so I'll probably follow a 2 on / 2 off, or possibly 2 on/ 1 off cycle if that 'feels' like the way to go. Of course, that could all change if it becomes clear that my subconscious is wanting more.

Last night, I dreamed that a co-worker was warning me of imminent danger and was insistent that I get in his car with him. He's a little eccentric, but I trusted him and got in. He kept warning me that the tidal wave was about to hit. I made him stop, so I could go back and get my vehicle. He wouldn't return to where we had come from but stopped and let me out. As he drove away, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and looked to see what it was. The crazy bastard was right. A tidal wave was coming, probably 20-25 feet in height. I attempted to run, but it was pushing water ahead of it that swept me off of my feet. Somehow, I made it to a tall stone structure that had been carved out  with dwellings and stairs in it. Lots of people had gathered there. Interestingly, my wife and kids were there also. Water began rising past the first upper level. Everyone retreated to the next upper level. Water kept rising. Then we went to the absolute top level. Water rose about 6-8 inches above that level then began to recede. That's all I remember, but it was scary as hell.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - Shannon - 05-31-2021

Very interesting.

RE: OFv3 - Only I will Remain...Reloaded - NOMAD - 06-01-2021

Day 15

Despite not sleeping well last night, I felt pretty good today. While reading a long, boring document I found myself retaining a surprising amount of info with little effort. Later, I met with a team of three women. One of them was very attracted to me and she wasn't shy about communicating it through her body language, laughing at damned near everything I said, directing questions at me (although there were two other people there), proximity, and eye contact. I don't know if it was the unwavering intensity of the eye contact or if it was because one of the other women began subtly marking her territory, but I was uncomfortable. I broke eye contact with her multiple times. For anyone wondering, yes they're both physically attractive, but there was something about the 'gazer' that I found myself put off by. But that didn't seem to reduce her interest at all. That whole interaction was odd.

I've done two days on at one loop per day. Tonight will be an off night.