Subliminal Talk
**Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** (/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-v-3-5-75-7G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-29-2021

(05-29-2021, 06:40 PM)Qiel Wrote: So, did you reduce the caffeine intake and drink more water?

Reduce it no bro, remember you said it wont affect anything so it gave me peace to continue as I am doing.

11/180
Day 11 ON - Sat 29 May - ON #1 - part 4

So after writing my post I decided I should go down and check, lock up and come back up and continue with replying or reading journals here. So I went down 33mins ago.

I suddenly had the urge instead take all the dried laundry (theres lots as we have a huge washing machine for UK standards at 11kg) off their indoor clothes racks and then to take out the HUGE amount of clothes left in the washing machine that I was asked to take out if I could as a favour to my bro otherwise leave.

I decide to take all the clothes, fold and put away and then took out all the tumbled dried laundry and place on the clothes rack. Lock up and come up. That took me 33mins.

Now sat here I have a head ache top rigth side of head and a soreness behind my right eye ball lol so ill try and get to sleep asap but wanted to include all this data too.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Qiel - 05-29-2021

(05-29-2021, 07:09 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 06:40 PM)Qiel Wrote: So, did you reduce the caffeine intake and drink more water?

Reduce it no bro, remember you said it wont affect anything so it gave me peace to continue as I am doing.

I see. On the other thread, Shannon said it's possible that your tons of caffeine intake may degrade or main source of why you're not executing optimally. Because it's make you have less sleep time, become night owl often, and the brain are too exhausted to process the subliminal input. Maybe it's time to take less caffeine? For the sake of better future. Better absorption for the subliminal. And for better you.

(05-29-2021, 07:18 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 07:09 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:

I see. On the other thread, Shannon said it's possible that your tons of caffeine intake may degrade or main source of why you're not executing optimally. Because it's make you have less sleep time, become night owl often, and the brain are too exhausted to process the subliminal input. Maybe it's time to take less caffeine? For the sake of better future. Better absorption for the subliminal. And for better you.

Hey bro thank you yes I read that after I replied to you here and then replied to shannon there. So yeah ill be doing that more so when im back at uni and planning my 6 months change where I slowly make easy shifts in my whole daily structure rather than running at it. Caffeine is already in my books to change reduce and eliminate as is sugar too. thank you so yeah I think this may be true too.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-30-2021

12/180
Day 12 ON - Sun 30 May - ON #2

Played and slept and woke tired as usual. Nothing to report there.

Only thing of significance today are:

1) Didnt feel as anxious it seems maybe when arguing with bro or getting into an issue. Will see if this is temporary or actually a change as time goes on.

2) I could be wrong but even today when speaking to my family or rather members of my family it doesnt feel like im holding back but being more direct in a good way. I do behave this way at times so its hard for me to say if its a change or not but again noting it down as im seeing this behaviour and wondering about it.

3) Whilst sat with friends watching a movie, was thinking about the tough 6months ahead of exercising, eating and changing my diet to something healthier and also to cram as much into my head as is possible before I finish the course. I did feel some anxiety and fear at some point but then it faded as usual but noting it down to see if this changes over time. As have reported in the past I sometimes do switch away from such feelings or being apathetic as I described it.

4) I as usual around 3am finally got to my computer to check emails/messages of the day and to come to this forum however today I went to an email that my university sent me 2 days ago with homework for us to do and submit by Monday of next week (7days time). I felt this would be easy so didnt really put any mind or attention to it. HOWEVER tonight as I came on not intending to do anything but the regular above I instead went to this email and attempted the 2 pieces of homework. The first I couldnt find answers to so fear crept in and I got anxious a little and then realised I cant find the answers so messaged a friend to look into this as I cant and then (ah thats given me an idea to email another friend about it lol) I went and attempted the 2nd piece of homework and now at 5.10am completed it. I had no reason to except that I felt I really should do a little each day but instead I just got on with it and got it done lol Now is this the sub? or is this my usual tendency to take action when I am near a deadline well I dont know for sure but what I do know is that in the past I WOULD ALWAYS take action last minute, I mean for homework/work I would do it literally the night before as most procrastinators do and would however this time I did it early and boy do I feel happy haha

Im not trying to tempt fate here, jinx anything or speak to soon but if this really is the sub then fucking bring it on baby yeah!!!! lol

now starts my days off from listening so time for me to read the forum and then sleep Smile

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-31-2021

13/180
Day 13 OFF - Mon 31 May - OFF #1 - Part 1

Eventually played, couldnt sleep for a while then fell asleep no idea if it was during the sub playing or after.

Woke tired. I think as I sat up in bed I felt some anxiety briefly but then disappeared and no idea why.
I did however i think feel some anxiety at the thought of returning back to university and the task ahead of me, ie: all that I have to cram and achieve in the remaining 6months left but then that feel comes and goes.

Had a dream which I kinda remember and wanted to share to see if relevant.
I was in what seemed like a university bar with a friend. We walked in and next im chatting up an indian look cute girl and flirting with her appealed to her as she kept smiling and seemed interested and walked off from what I remember but I felt good.

Next scene I recall is I approach the side of the bar and my friend from above is now speaking to the bartender who is Hugh Jackman, the aussie wolverine actor. He acknowledges me but theyre talking so I go behind him and explain he has customers so ill deal with it and I end up raising the energy of the bar with the guys at the bar all cheering and laughter as if im some cocktail shaking wizard with charisma and pazzaz!

I dont recall dreams usually unless I wake up suddenly at times or have less hours of sleep and I think both is true in this case.

So ill return later to continue with todays data entry should anything seem relevant.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-31-2021

13/180
Day 13 OFF - Mon 31 May - OFF #1 - Part 2

Today was ok except I felt that I was perhaps less anxious in general and more I dont know calmer and composed and not confident but just not phased as such.

That itsnt to say that I didnt feel lets say at times a quick jolt of anxiety suddenly say to a loud noise or whatever but it wasnt something that lingered or lasted more than a split second or 2 at max probably.

I have been thinking alot though today about things to do when im back at uni so the mind has been active BUT it hasnt I dont think been stressful or anxiety based just quiet busy if that makes sense.

Today has also been a hot sunny day in the UK and also a national holiday so for me its been a day of rest like every other but the sun really helped in boost my mood but I wondered is it me or the sub or both. I just felt in control and alive and powerful today which I do do when the sun usually is this good here (which is rare lol) but I havent been stressed or worried or anxious about travelling back which can happen around now with only a week or so to go. Ive just been chilled. I also think though that doing that homework last night (read part 1 of this post - the previous post above) also helped to ease any stress that may have arisen too if I had not even attempted it. The homework in it self wasnt hard, it was a simple google search, copy and paste job mostly but I still got it done 50% and the first part as mentioned I think will hopefully be done soon too.

I dont have the desire I had briefly at the start to listen more to the sub at the moment. Maybe this is the sweet spot for me to keep going so lets see.

I got some of my prep for packing done as I call it today again all in my stride. I noticed I wasnt acting stressed or panicked about it.

Sure I recall now that at 1 moment I did get agitated at my family over something and at another time got hot tempered quickly but for a brief moment so the negative energies and feelings ofcourse are there but I do feel if today is an indicator then im on the way to good things.

The only reason im being cautious in getting excited about whether im executing or not even though I really want to say after todays post that I must be or seem to be is that im trying to just not get excited too quickly too soon as I have done in the past but im sure the more I listen the more it will become clearer and better Smile

I have read some journals and perhaps eventually I may go to 2 days ON and 2 days OFF only as this is a thought I may get now and again but not really an urge more like a 50/50 of do or dont it wont make too much of a difference. I rather see how I go for now. anyway enough for now.

Also yes by the evening I was tired once again, after eating dinner I feel tired and sleepy. I cant go to bed early in this house and make this evening time to catch up with this forum and online messages etc so soon head to bed.

Just need to add this so I can keep an eye on where I am so please excuse this:
Day 1 On - Wednesday 19 May
Day 2 On - Thursday 20 May

Day 3 off - Fri 21 May
Day 4 off - Sat 22 May
Day 5 off - Sun 23 May

Day 6 ON - Mon 24 May
Day 7 ON - Tues 25 May

Day 8 OFF - Wed 26 May
Day 9 OFF - Thurs 27 May - today
Day 10 OFF - Fri 28 May

Day 11 ON - Sat 29 May
Day 12 ON - Sun 30 May

Day 13 Off - Monday 31 May
- done so far -

Day 14 Off - Tuesday 1 June
Day 15 Off - Wednesday 2 June

Day 16 On - Thursday 3 June
Day 17 On - Friday 4 June

Day 18 Off - Sat 5 June
Day 19 Off - Sun 6 June
Day 20 Off - Mon 8 June

Day 21 On - Tues 9 June
Day 22 On - Wed 10 June

Day 23 Off - Thurs 11 June
Day 24 Off - Fri 12 June
Day 26 Off - Sat 13 June

Day 27 On - Sun 14 June
Day 28 On - Mon 15 June

Day 29 - Tues 16 June
Day 30 - Wed 17 June

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Raykon - 05-31-2021

Are you saying that Ultra sonic on Speakers/Phone Speakers is more effective then masked with headphones? For everyone?

(05-20-2021, 09:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: It will be far better to use Ultrasonic on speakers (even phone speakers) instead of Masked with headphones.  Remember... DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ONCE YOU START FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS.  Just use ultrasonic on your cell phone at 13/15 and follow the instructions.  Stop trying to fiddle with it all the time!

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 06-01-2021

(05-31-2021, 09:59 PM)Raykon Wrote: Are you saying that Ultra sonic on Speakers/Phone Speakers is more effective then masked with headphones? For everyone?

(05-20-2021, 09:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: It will be far better to use Ultrasonic on speakers (even phone speakers) instead of Masked with headphones.  Remember... DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ONCE YOU START FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS.  Just use ultrasonic on your cell phone at 13/15 and follow the instructions.  Stop trying to fiddle with it all the time!

Hey Raykon I think Shannon meant for everyone but im unsure as it was posted here on my thread so perhaps just for me. Im only using US anyway so I was ok. It may be better to ask this on shannon's discussion thread and copy the link to this incase he needs reminding on where you found this.

14/180
Day 14 OFF - June 1 - OFF #2 - Part 1

I didnt want to sleep early and I wasnt tired at all but eventually fell asleep and woke tired which didnt last long.

The bathroom is occupied due to a temporary blockage so I came back to my room and thought ill check messages etc.

My uni friend messaged me without any success regarding the 1st part of the homework I have mentioned in previous posts so I decided ill just do it now in any way I can. For some reason this time around the information I had already seen and noticed before became more clear for me and so I used that and completed the work. I felt relaxed whilst doing it because in my mind the thought and strategy was, do it now but dont email/submit until later in the week incase my friend or others find the correct answers. I believe I have found 50-80% of the answer they want so im not displeased at all.

The point im trying to make is that im not procrastinating as much it seems nor as fearful as before I think. Lets see how things develop as for me the real test is when I return out of this safety bubble that is home and return back to uni in a weeks time. "Addendum": (also to add I didnt actively come to do my homework. The first time as in a previous post I didnt plan to do it either. So if procrastination is avoiding to start or plan to take action that I dont know if has changed but what seems to have changed is that when faced with the task im doing it. Not sure if that makes sense or is the correct analysis here but came into my mind so thought best to say to be clear)

Also I was in the bathroom before I was told not to use it and I was thinking about 1 of my goals for weight loss which is to go out more as summer is here (once im at uni I mean) and then I felt insecure. I felt how will I walk in the summer without a jacket to cover my fat. I felt I may have to walk away from the busy streets and more in the side quieter streets. This insecurity came up and then I tried to rationalise against it that well ive walked these streets before and it doesnt matter.

I say tried as I dont know if it worked or if I surpressed this thought and got on with my day.

Addendum:
Other thoughts that I just remembered came up into my mind yesterday and today are around how will I make money. Sure once I graduate ill be in a career earning something I hope but it wont be enough to propel me into the stratosphere I believe I can reach or deserve. Im not creative when it comes to money making ideas it seems and this concern pops into my head a couple of times in this week. I just realised as it popped into my head just now too.

Addendum 2:
As reading journals I sudden very quick feeling of anxiety occured where I realised I am afraid perhaps of changing the current listening protocol incase I make things worse than better. I only felt this suddenly because my mind then said/I had a thought of " well its irelevent at this stage, you arent changing anything and as shannon as told others as long as you work towards increasing the loops/intensity you wont be going backwards". I feel ok now but a little of that anxiety I can feel in the solar plexus. Ah ok its dissipating as I type.

14/180
Day 14 OFF - June 1 - OFF #2 - Part 2

So the rest of the day has been negative for me.

After I posted my previous journal I was fine then a uni friend contacted me, asking to borrow some money and his reason being he wants to buy some shares. I know little about shares and how to even trade in them. Yet he was aware and this bothered me as if I should know to.

Anyway he then helped me to download a kind of bank account app and this app wanted all my private details such as name and address and even then my form of id such as driving licence.

I felt very uncomfortable and anxious but went ahead and then it wanted a live selfie of myself something im not comfortable with either because I am not confident of how I look any more or insecure. Anyway so I did that and then had to transfer some money from my normal bank account to this app to get it started and by mistake rather than doing the minimum amount I did doubt that amount. That didnt break my bank balance but it wasnt what I wanted.

Now since doing all the above its still in the process of verifing me and clearly it wont happen any time soon but maybe 24hours. This itself made me feel concerned as to whether this was legit at all but my friend and his friends are all using this app so I do trust them.

Then the price of the share rose a small amount more than I was willing or wanting to pay and so that bothered me too.

I realised that for hours and hours later I was filled with all these negative emotions from anxiety mostly so basically a form and level of fear.

It doesnt disappear UNTIL I ate which made me realise that eating does indeed get called a comforter for a reason.

I didnt like this feeling today and felt it was happening for too long. Clearly the sub has alot to do for me.

And yes I have been tired today and feeling lazy too. More tired and restless than yesterday actually.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 06-02-2021

15/180
Day 15 OFF - June 2 - OFF #3 - Part 1

Didnt have desire to sleep and slept late then woke at first tired now ok.

Had some feelings of anxiety around money, future etc but then disappeared.

nothing else to report at moment will see how the rest of the day pans for me

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 06-02-2021

15/180
Day 15 OFF - June 2 - OFF #3 - Part 2

Strangest thing. So I came on as usual at night onto my laptop and did everything else I needed to but then closed my laptop and got ready for bed without updating my journal. I then come back onto my laptop and deal with more pressing matters and only now pushed myself to update the journal when usually im more motivated so perhaps I dunno actually.

Anyway after my first post (previous above) I went down and without even thinking about food/breakfast or anything I decided I will call the sportscar showroom and ask them 101 questions about the car I see as my 1st dream ideal car. 1st as its easier to afford that then others even though affording this will take a year or more atleast lol

The point is I didnt plan to do this nor intended to I just did it. I called them up and asked them all I needed to about the financing options etc things to give me a clear picture of what im aiming for once I graduate and work hard to read this goal. Why did I have the urge to do this I have no idea but I did.

After this the rest of the day seems really insignificant and nothing out of the ordinary to be honest. I dont have any fears or anxieties today and im travelling soon and have no qualms/fears/issues around that either.

Cant really thing of anything else at this stage.

oh and it was my 3rd day off and I wondered if I should reduce it to 2 instead but it is a thought that comes and goes but doesnt really stick or give me any push. The initial thoughts I had seemed stronger and I wonder if that was because listening to Shannon's subs for 1 hour a day just felt strangely insufficient as were used to it being so many loops and hours long multiple times a week. Either way ill see as Ive said previously as to how I feel once im abroad at uni and see if changing it to 2 days ON makes sense but currently no real desire or push to just some thoughts of consideration perhaps.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 06-03-2021

15/180
Day 15 OFF - June 2 - OFF #3 - Part 3

So I forgot to mention something that may be or may not be data but I dont know. As per my previous posts I think I did mention how I got anxious about trying to get shares etc.

By last night I had been verified and I decided to plan to purchase some shares. I know nothing about shares nor crypto or bitcoin but as my uni friend was doing it I thought why not.

I didnt feel any anxiety or fear once I had set the account up.

----

16/180
Day 16 ON - June 3 - ON #1

So I listened to a loop and slept very late and woke early. ALLLLL day I was tired and exhausted.

My shares started to go down and I was losing money. What I chose to invest wasnt even the same as the cost of OF v3 that I paid however I felt anxiety at the fact that I was making a loss not a gain. I felt almost obsessed at looking at the price change by the mins and I realised this isnt a good confident approach but im new to this.

Anyway I then sought some information from the banking apps customer support and sold the shares and felt more at ease that atleast im learning.

My priority though is to 1 day be rich and wealthy isnt the important goal for now, graduating with knowledge is.

Other than this there isnt much else to add. I started my packing even though I was tired and got on with it.