Subliminal Talk
**Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** (/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-v-3-5-75-7G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-10-2021

Day 83/180 OFF #2- Mon 9 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 2*

Nothing to report

--

Day 84/180 ON #1- Tues 10 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

1) Had dream last night again of the girl I had oneitis for - why no idea and cant recall what the dream was about.

Thought today was an off day but its actually ON day 1, so will have to play the sub during the day now as didn't during the night.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-12-2021

Day 84/180 ON #1- Tues 10 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

Played the sub during the day as mentioned in the previous post - lead to agitation, restless, discomfort. I wasn't comfortable listening to the sub in the day. In all the times (a few) that I've listened in the day I don't believe its been a fun experience.

Day 85/180 ON #2- WED 11 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*
Day 86/180 OFF#1- Thurs 12 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

Cant recall my dreams, and unsure if I had any.
not tired, trying to focus on getting enough sleep.
at the moment just carrying on listening and giving it time.

Nearly reached the half way point (in 4 days time).

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-13-2021

Day 87/180 OFF#2- Fri 13 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

Had a dream, was weird. I had muscles - big shoulders and arms. Dont get it. Dont recall the rest of it or the content.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-17-2021

Day 88/180 ON#1- Sat 14 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

Day 89/180 ON#2- Sun 15 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

Day 90/180 OFF#1- Mon 16 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

Day 91/180 OFF#2- tues 17 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

Day 92/180 ON#1- wed 18 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

So I will be listening tonight.

I have reached the 90th / half-way stage with this sub.

Besides dreams I haven't noticed anything as yet.

I am hitting play and listening and I know that its a subtle sub but we shall see.

I have no desire as yet to change intensity as Shannon has stated one must stay on a protocol for a perhaps many cycles or months to see how it works.

I think staying on this intensity is better than nothing for now and even at the weakest intensity this sub will eventually work. As shannon has also said, more power doesn't mean its better either.

Wish me luck!

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - MegaMan - 08-18-2021

(08-12-2021, 01:50 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 84/180 ON #1- Tues 10 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*
Played the sub during the day as mentioned in the previous post - lead to agitation, restless, discomfort. I wasn't comfortable listening to the sub in the day. In all the times (a few) that I've listened in the day I don't believe its been a fun experience.

In my experience, these feelings when listening while awake, lead to a breakthrough afterward. So might be worth it to periodically give it a try and see if it helps.

In my case, I mostly listen while awake and these feelings of discomfort are rather rare, but as mentioned, lead to a breakthrough each and every time I experienced them.

Congrats on making it half-way
MM

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 02:18 AM)MegaMan Wrote:
(08-12-2021, 01:50 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 84/180 ON #1- Tues 10 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 3*

In my experience, these feelings when listening while awake, lead to a breakthrough afterward. So might be worth it to periodically give it a try and see if it helps.

In my case, I mostly listen while awake and these feelings of discomfort are rather rare, but as mentioned, lead to a breakthrough each and every time I experienced them.

Congrats on making it half-way
MM

thanks man@MegaMan is that the case?

Its not great. I wondered is it the sub or is it that I'm trying to make sure the phone is with me as I move around my apartment and that feeling of restriction but it must be the sub. It isn't nice. 

Sleep listening is easier for sure. 

Thank you man got to the half way mark lol really hoping I can see indication of fears no more even small ones soon. Smile

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-20-2021

Day 92/180 ON#1- wed 18 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

Day 93/180 ON#2- Thurs 19 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

Day 94/180 OFF#1- Fri 20 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

Day 95/180 OFF#2- Sat 21 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*
---
Day 96/180 ON#1- Sun 22 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 5*

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Z-Man - 08-20-2021

(08-20-2021, 03:28 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 92/180 ON#1- wed 18 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

---

Hey Jake, 3 months in on OF V3. How much healing have you done?

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-21-2021

(08-20-2021, 04:34 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(08-20-2021, 03:28 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 92/180 ON#1- wed 18 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

---

Hey Jake, 3 months in on OF V3. How much healing have you done?

Hey man honestly no idea. Besides having dreams I cant say ive noticed anything yet that I can concretely say is a change or a consistent change.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-21-2021

Had a dream, a spider on the ground and I went to it, lifted it, wasnt scared of it. I think it bit me too and i was puzzled but not terrified.

----

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - CatMan - 08-21-2021

(08-21-2021, 05:22 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 95/180 OFF#2- Sat 21 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

Had a dream, a spider on the ground and I went to it, lifted it, wasnt scared of it. I think it bit me too and i was puzzled but not terrified.

Massive result from that dream. Clear evidence of OF V3 working. Spiders seem to be quite the fear for you, a lot in this journal is written of them. I searched several relevant posts to find references. There are many more I didn't bother to clip for you.

Before that's discounted, here is some of the Crown's evidence of the significance of such a dream:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-v-3-5-75-7G-Journal?pid=247857#pid247857

(07-31-2021, 07:44 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: However the fears I'm aware of and what I want the sub to clear are the ones I always mention...Another fear would be spiders and insects at home. The day when I can not even care about them would show me ok you have no fear of these either.

(07-02-2021, 06:27 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: 8) just remembered that as I was walking towards my kitchen, behind the door on the floor under the heating radiator was a tiny almost cute spider. It froze in fear. I saw it and initially did a double take, who wouldnt right, but then realised it was small and posed no threat to me so killing it was evil and rather I would let it live. I then went towards it and it moved a little so I used my feet (protected i must say within footwear, known as trainers/sneakers) to stomp closer to it to make it scuttle away under the radiator and hopefully to cause it enough fear to know coming out is not safe for him/her/they/it or whatever the pronouns are for spiders these days.

That aside what I wanted to say was that as i got closer even though i knew the spider posed no real danger to me, I still had a reaction. I am wearing shorts today and I felt goosebumps come alive, to red alert all the way from my shins to my quads. I then realised that rather than it being a gust of wind, clearly it was he who shall be named..... the dreaded master of evil, spells and illusion himself..... subconscious fear.

(06-26-2021, 07:00 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: 1) Forgot to mention lastnight about my good friend the spider. For those of you following me may recall the fable of the spider of microwave. The foe that walked across the top of my microwave striking fear and terror into my hearts and the hearts of my fellow village folks. The village elders had a meeting but they couldnt come to a consensus but rest assured I took it upon myself to battle thy fiend of hell. Ok ill stop the drama but anyway if you dont know of this saga then scroll back and have a read as its better than anything George Lucas could come up with lol

So I forgot to mention that yesterday as I was washing my fruits that same small spider came into my vision in front of me as he was on the tiled wall opposite my eyes. At first I was startled but then composed myself by saying "you're on OF buddy calm yourself down you muppet" lmao

Anyway i continued to wash then got a paper towel and killed the fucker!! (18+ journal here kids you have been warned and im in an angry mood as will be revealed below).

(06-20-2021, 05:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [quote="Jake2015" pid='246240' dateline='1624080029']
Quote:4) I was making breakfast and suddenly on my white microwave as I was stood there with a plate that a small spider came from NOWHERE and skuttled across the surface of the roof of the microwave startling me with...you got it FEAR!!! I after a second or 2 then tried to compose myself that nothing to be afraid of and also to think where the heck is OF lol I then worked on a superb plan of action to remove said spider, a plan even Colonel John Hannibul Smith from the A-Team Tv Show would be proud off that involved a paper towel and a quick grab squeeze panic and throw manouver ive perfected over the years......but when I returned with my chosen weapon of destruction the spider was nowhere to be seen.

This incident alone made me wonder if OF is working or not but also that after 30 days with only 5 more months left, I have a long long way to go.

This kind of thinking makes me wonder about you. Do you get on a train and then sit down and poof, you're there? Or do you travel from where you started to where you're going over time? It's a journey, Jake, not a binary experience. This sort of thing is why you can't see it working. You are either intentionally or unintentionally having ridiculous expectations of all at once results. Given how boneheaded stubborn you have been in the past, just having concrete signs that it's working at all (sleep interruption) is a fantastic first step. You are going to have to take steps. OF does not work on every fear at once. It has a strategy that will work on select fears and then when they're done, the next set of select fears. If I tried to force you to overcome all your fears at once, your head would explode.

Give yourself credit here, this is a big sign of progress and clear execution of the sub. I have clipped these posts, to show you hopefully once and for all, you ARE executing, and I wanted to show you with your own words this time.

All the best.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-29-2021

(08-21-2021, 06:22 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 05:22 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Day 95/180 OFF#2- Sat 21 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 4*

Massive result from that dream. Clear evidence of OF V3 working. Spiders seem to be quite the fear for you, a lot in this journal is written of them. I searched several relevant posts to find references. There are many more I didn't bother to clip for you.

Before that's discounted, here is some of the Crown's evidence of the significance of such a dream:

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-v-3-5-75-7G-Journal?pid=247857#pid247857

(07-31-2021, 07:44 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: However the fears I'm aware of and what I want the sub to clear are the ones I always mention...Another fear would be spiders and insects at home. The day when I can not even care about them would show me ok you have no fear of these either.

(07-02-2021, 06:27 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: 8) just remembered that as I was walking towards my kitchen, behind the door on the floor under the heating radiator was a tiny almost cute spider. It froze in fear. I saw it and initially did a double take, who wouldnt right, but then realised it was small and posed no threat to me so killing it was evil and rather I would let it live. I then went towards it and it moved a little so I used my feet (protected i must say within footwear, known as trainers/sneakers) to stomp closer to it to make it scuttle away under the radiator and hopefully to cause it enough fear to know coming out is not safe for him/her/they/it or whatever the pronouns are for spiders these days.

That aside what I wanted to say was that as i got closer even though i knew the spider posed no real danger to me,  I still had a reaction. I am wearing shorts today and I felt goosebumps come alive, to red alert all the way from my shins to my quads. I then realised that rather than it being a gust of wind, clearly it was he who shall be named..... the dreaded master of evil, spells and illusion himself..... subconscious fear.

(06-26-2021, 07:00 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: 1) Forgot to mention lastnight about my good friend the spider. For those of you following me may recall the fable of the spider of microwave. The foe that walked across the top of my microwave striking fear and terror into my hearts and the hearts of my fellow village folks. The village elders had a meeting but they couldnt come to a consensus but rest assured I took it upon myself to battle thy fiend of hell. Ok ill stop the drama but anyway if you dont know of this saga then scroll back and have a read as its better than anything George Lucas could come up with lol

So I forgot to mention that yesterday as I was washing my fruits that same small spider came into my vision in front of me as he was on the tiled wall opposite my eyes. At first I was startled but then composed myself by saying "you're on OF buddy calm yourself down you muppet" lmao

Anyway i continued to wash then got a paper towel and killed the fucker!! (18+ journal here kids you have been warned and im in an angry mood as will be revealed below).

(06-20-2021, 05:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: [quote="Jake2015" pid='246240' dateline='1624080029']
Quote:4) I was making breakfast and suddenly on my white microwave as I was stood there with a plate that a small spider came from NOWHERE and skuttled across the surface of the roof of the microwave startling me with...you got it FEAR!!! I after a second or 2 then tried to compose myself that nothing to be afraid of and also to think where the heck is OF lol I then worked on a superb plan of action to remove said spider, a plan even Colonel John Hannibul Smith from the A-Team Tv Show would be proud off that involved a paper towel and a quick grab squeeze panic and throw manouver ive perfected over the years......but when I returned with my chosen weapon of destruction the spider was nowhere to be seen.

This incident alone made me wonder if OF is working or not but also that after 30 days with only 5 more months left, I have a long long way to go.

This kind of thinking makes me wonder about you.  Do you get on a train and then sit down and poof, you're there?  Or do you travel from where you started to where you're going over time?  It's a journey, Jake, not a binary experience.  This sort of thing is why you can't see it working.  You are either intentionally or unintentionally having ridiculous expectations of all at once results.  Given how boneheaded stubborn you have been in the past, just having concrete signs that it's working at all (sleep interruption) is a fantastic first step. You are going to have to take steps.  OF does not work on every fear at once.  It has a strategy that will work on select fears and then when they're done, the next set of select fears.  If I tried to force you to overcome all your fears at once, your head would explode.

Give yourself credit here, this is a big sign of progress and clear execution of the sub. I have clipped these posts, to show you hopefully once and for all, you ARE executing, and I wanted to show you with your own words this time.

All the best.

Wow thank you bro appreciate it Smile  just waiting for the results now

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 08-29-2021

Day 97/180 ON#2- Mon 23 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 5*
Day 98/180 OFF#1- Tues 24 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 5*
Day 99/180 OFF#2- Wed 25 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 5*

Day 100/180 ON#1- Thurs 26 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 6*
Day 101/180 ON#2- Fri 27 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 6*
Day 102/180 OFF#1- Sat 28 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 6*
Day 103/180 OFF#2- Sun 29 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 6*

Saw a spider today twice, both times jumped. Nothing else to report. Dont recall any dreams I've had.

Day 104/180 ON#1- Mon 30 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 7*

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 09-02-2021

Day 104/180 ON#1 - Mon 30 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 7*
Day 105/180 ON#2 - Tues 31 August - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 7*
Day 106/180 OFF#1 - Wed 1 September - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 7*
Day 107/180 OFF#2 - Thurs 2 Sept - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 7*

- - Listened & Finished so far - no dreams or anything to report. - -

Day 108/180 ON#1 - Friday 3 Sept - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 8*
Day 109/180 ON#2 - Sat 4 Sept - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 8*
Day 110/180 OFF#1 - Sun 5 Sept - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 8*
Day 111/180 OFF#2 - Mon 6 Sept - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 8*

Day 112/180 ON#1 - Tues 7 Sept - *Hybrid 4 loops cycle 9*