Subliminal Talk
**Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** (/Thread-Jake-s-Overcoming-Fear-v-3-5-75-7G-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

**Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-18-2021

Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 2.52am (GMT)

(Sorry this journal intro is a little longer than I expected but itll help anyone new that wants to follow me understand my story and for anyone else as a reminder as to what im trying to achieve and perhaps why).

OFv3 is out and I have just read its sales page, downloaded the US FLAC track to my laptop but not to my phone as yet. I then thought its best to get the journal up and running for now.

So according to my OF v2 journal, I had listened to that sub for 56 days. I stopped and left this site for 2months only to return by chance and see to my utter shock, amazement and joy that OF v3 was being released. Something I never ever thought would so kudos and applause to @CatMan for truly making this happen for us all with suggesting OF v2 and now suggesting OF v3. 

I havent had any success at all with any subs so far since being here in 2015.

A quick back story:
My reasons for coming here are primarily to become a better student. I am a mature student back at university and the procrastination around self study that hit me in my teens seems to have never left me. Pre-teens I dont think I ever procrastinated when it came to self study and homework etc.

Since trying all sorts of subs which are all listed in my Profile Signature (to be updated) it finally became clear from Shannon that procrastination is a fear and since UMOP hadnt worked perhaps its better to smash and go through the window approach with a sledgehammer - OF, rather than through the door approach with UMOP.

I thus moved to OF, then OF v2 came out soon enough and I went to that and now at OF v3.

No subs have as yet worked for me but im happy to pay even though money is extremely tight for me as its my success, my advancement and my developement that im eager to work on and I do believe that these subs once working for me (and they will im sure) will then lead the way for others to work for me.

OF v3 when removes my fears will then allow all other subs to work for me as is my understanding. I have many dreams and goals so I really am hopeful this sub will work 6years after the very first I tried which had much less tech in it.

OF v2 I had listened to using my Samsung s10 phone as this was the easiest way for me to get it done however OF v3 for now has a listening protocol of 1 loop (60mins) which I can do with my S10 phone but also with my Audio Engine A2+ speakers that I have at my uni apartment. 

I return back to uni in a few weeks, having had 2 months of nothing but stress due to exams and covid.

So as I listen and update my journal I shall include what im using to listen through so that all this data helps Shannon.

If I use my phone, I will begin with volume 13/15 (unless @Shannon tells me otherwise).

If/When I use my speakers ill just adjust the volume to calibrate with the trickling stream track.

My Fears:
Ive come to realise that I have many fears and I am full of subconscious fears. I either am confident to not show the fears publicly, or im egotistical to not show it, or I become apathetic and avoid the fear entirely.

1 of the fears im aware of are those around studying (academic studying).

I also have oneitis when it comes to girls and neediness/clinginess as well as hate being rejected by females especially when ive made efforts so I dont know if this is in anyway fear based but oh well.

I have many other fears and realised no need to share everything as this journal is already too long lol - However as per the sales page, once my fears are removed then im really looking forward to my new life of freedom change and success.

So I shall stop there. If anyone has any questions, suggestions, tips or advice as always I welcome them all.

So good luck to us all!

Addendum:

I am using Ultrasonic Flac track and I am using PULSAR music app as recommended to me by Shannon himself.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - fab10 - 05-18-2021

Good luck on your fear-smashing journey bro! I’ll be following your journal.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Qiel - 05-18-2021

(05-18-2021, 06:14 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 2.52am (GMT)

(Sorry this journal intro is a little longer than I expected but itll help anyone new that wants to follow me understand my story and for anyone else as a reminder as to what im trying to achieve and perhaps why).

OFv3 is out and I have just read its sales page, downloaded the US FLAC track to my laptop but not to my phone as yet. I then thought its best to get the journal up and running for now.

So according to my OF v2 journal, I had listened to that sub for 56 days. I stopped and left this site for 2months only to return by chance and see to my utter shock, amazement and joy that OF v3 was being released. Something I never ever thought would so kudos and applause to @CatMan for truly making this happen for us all with suggesting OF v2 and now suggesting OF v3. 

A quick back story:
My reasons for coming here are primarily to become a better student. I am a mature student back at university and the procrastination around self study that hit me in my teens seems to have never left me. Pre-teens I dont think I ever procrastinated when it came to self study and homework etc.

Since trying all sorts of subs which are all listed in my Profile Signature (to be updated) it finally became clear from Shannon that procrastination is a fear and since UMOP hadnt worked perhaps its better to smash and go through the window approach with a sledgehammer - OF, rather than through the door approach with UMOP.

I thus moved to OF, then OF v2 came out soon enough and I went to that and now at OF v3.

No subs have as yet worked for me but im happy to pay even though money is extremely tight for me as its my success, my advancement and my developement that im eager to work on and I do believe that these subs once working for me (and they will im sure) will then lead the way for others to work for me.

OF v3 when removes my fears will then allow all other subs to work for me as is my understanding. I have many dreams and goals so I really am hopeful this sub will work 6years after the very first I tried which had much less tech in it.

OF v2 I had listened to using my Samsung s10 phone as this was the easiest way for me to get it done however OF v3 for now has a listening protocol of 1 loop (60mins) which I can do with my S10 phone but also with my Audio Engine A2+ speakers that I have at my uni apartment. 

I return back to uni in a few weeks, having had 2 months of nothing but stress due to exams and covid.

So as I listen and update my journal I shall include what im using to listen through so that all this data helps Shannon.

If I use my phone, I will begin with volume 13/15 (unless @Shannon tells me otherwise).

If/When I use my speakers ill just adjust the volume to calibrate with the trickling stream track.

My Fears:
Ive come to realise that I have many fears and I am full of subconscious fears. I either am confident to not show the fears publicly, or im egotistical to not show it, or I become apathetic and avoid the fear entirely.

I also have oneitis when it comes to girls and neediness/clinginess as well as hate being rejected by females especially when ive made efforts so I dont know if this is in anyway fear based but oh well.

I have many other fears and realised no need to share everything as this journal is already too long lol - However as per the sales page, once my fears are removed then im really looking forward to my new life of freedom change and success.

So I shall stop there. If anyone has any questions, suggestions, tips or advice as always I welcome them all.

So good luck to us all!

What's the reason behind the 13/15 notch volume, Jake? Just curious. Because for me that's way too high and I'm often use Shannon's subs through speakers with only 30%-40% volume max and that's going very well. Anyway, thread subscribed. Fight!

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - RTBoss - 05-19-2021

(05-18-2021, 08:13 PM)Qiel Wrote: What's the reason behind the 13/15 notch volume, Jake? Just curious. Because for me that's way too high and I'm often use Shannon's subs through speakers with only 30%-40% volume max and that's going very well. Anyway, thread subscribed. Fight!

13/15 on my phone is my default using ultrasonic.  If it were masked or hybrid, I'd likely find that annoying...but US is just fine.

Unlike Jake, I have pretty much always executed Shannon's subs very well.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-19-2021

(05-18-2021, 07:02 PM)fab10 Wrote: Good luck on your fear-smashing journey bro! I’ll be following your journal.

Appreciate it bro haha thank you!!!

(05-18-2021, 08:13 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 06:14 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 2.52am (GMT)

A quick back story:

My Fears:

So good luck to us all!

What's the reason behind the 13/15 notch volume, Jake? Just curious. Because for me that's way too high and I'm often use Shannon's subs through speakers with only 30%-40% volume max and that's going very well. Anyway, thread subscribed. Fight!

Hey buddy so this is what was advised to me (perhaps to others too) by Shannon for those using US on their cell/mobile phones. I use a samsung (like shannon) and its max volume is 15clicks, so was told to start with 13 out of 15 and see how that goes.

If you arent using such a phone but use speakers then yes you must calibrate the volume as the instructions state and NEVER use US with headphones/earphones etc.

(05-19-2021, 01:57 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 08:13 PM)Qiel Wrote: What's the reason behind the 13/15 notch volume, Jake? Just curious. Because for me that's way too high and I'm often use Shannon's subs through speakers with only 30%-40% volume max and that's going very well. Anyway, thread subscribed. Fight!

13/15 on my phone is my default using ultrasonic.  If it were masked or hybrid, I'd likely find that annoying...but US is just fine.

Unlike Jake, I have pretty much always executed Shannon's subs very well.

haha and how jealous I am that you do!! but hopefully I and others will with this OF v3 Smile

Wednesday 19th May 2021 - Day 1

I downloaded OF v3 to may laptop, to my s10 phone and also to my s7 edge old phone.

I plan to use the S7 phone to play through the speakers once im back at uni in my apartment there.

However I then just decided to play using my s7 edge phone.

As soon as I hit play which must have been around 5am or 6am UK time, I put my head on the pillow and felt so many thoughts run through my mind. Im not sure if this was placebo or the sub but I had negative thoughts, more as if I was hearing my parents shout at me when they were scared which would scare me but anyway the point is had this then fell asleep. - (I want to be clear, I hit play, put the phone down, put my head down and boom the thoughts started).

I woke tired, pretty tired and groggy as we say here in the UK and then realised I felt as if I needed more sleep.

During the day this tiredness went and I felt great and normal and relaxed as I usually do.

I have today felt regret and fear. Regret at how ive not done alot all my adult life and reached my potential and fear at how little life I have left and what will I do or achieve.

Other than this I then decided ok if I can ill jump on and update my journal which im now doing and i will then update my signature to state the date I started this sub.

Time is now 4.33am on Thurs 20 May, so soon enough Ill play the sub again but this time with the s10 phone, lets see if that makes a difference and it shall be 13/15 volume.

Ive quickly scanned that some are listening to this sub for the full hour with headphones so I may see if I can incorporate that into my regime when im back at uni; I cant fit that in here at home right now.

ps: I Dont know at all if this is relevant, but today I spent most of my day discussing how id love to get my dream sports car once I graduate. been discussing it with family and then if not that expensive car (with familys help ofcourse) then a cheaper more regular car for when I start work. The dream sports car is a car I want to have to then use as my babe magnet too if I can but also for my own pride.

i saw a used one in a beautiful red colour, and yellow colour, both bright cars shouting out "hey look at me". I showed my sister and she said im brave as it will draw lots of attention towards me. Now I didnt understand so I asked her to explain and she said well she wouldnt feel like she would want people looking at her especially during a bad hair day etc and I said well maybe its cos our personalities differ since I clearly want to make a loud statement that look at me ladies and gentleman... ive arrived.

This could be me or it could be the sub, I dont know but sharing for now.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Qiel - 05-19-2021

(05-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wednesday 19th May 2021 - Day 1

I downloaded OF v3 to may laptop, to my s10 phone and also to my s7 edge old phone.

I plan to use the S7 phone to play through the speakers once im back at uni in my apartment there.

As soon as I hit play which must have been around 5am or 6am UK time, I put my head on the pillow and felt so many thoughts run through my mind. Im not sure if this was placebo or the sub but I had negative thoughts, more as if I was hearing my parents shout at me when they were scared which would scare me but anyway the point is had this then fell asleep.

I woke tired, pretty tired and groggy as we say here in the UK and then realised I felt as if I needed more sleep.

During the day this tiredness went and I felt great and normal and relaxed as I usually do.

I have today felt regret and fear. Regret at how ive not done alot all my adult life and reached my potential and fear at how little life I have left and what will I do or achieve.

Other than this I then decided ok if I can ill jump on and update my journal which im now doing and i will then update my signature to state the date I started this sub.

Time is now 4.33am on Thurs 20 May, so soon enough Ill play the sub again but this time with the s10 phone, lets see if that makes a difference and it shall be 13/15 volume.

Ive quickly scanned that some are listening to this sub for the full hour with headphones so I may see if I can incorporate that into my regime when im back at uni; I cant fit that in here at home right now.

ps: I Dont know at all if this is relevant, but today I spent most of my day discussing how id love to get my dream sports car once I graduate. been discussing it with family and then if not that expensive car (with familys help ofcourse) then a cheaper more regular car for when I start work. The dream sports car is a car I want to have to then use as my babe magnet too if I can but also for my own pride.

i saw a used one in a beautiful red colour, and  yellow colour, both bright cars shouting out "hey look at me".  I showed my sister and she said im brave as it will draw lots of attention towards me. Now I didnt understand so I asked her to explain and she said well she wouldnt feel like she would want people looking at her especially during a bad hair day etc and I said well maybe its cos our personalities differ since I clearly want to make a loud statement that look at me ladies and gentleman... ive arrived.

I see. I read somewhere Shannon said that the US is approx 20%-40% louder than the masked for the same percentage volume, that's why I'm curious. But if Shannon recommend that, it's okay then.

Sure it's just 60 minutes long, that's why it's comfy to use the headphones for the maximum impact. USLM v4.2 and AoL I use speaker, I even bought new speaker for OF v3, but because it's only a loop and I don't want to exhaust my mind while asleep and then wake up tired, I choose listeing to it while doing activity.

The ASRB sure very helpful.

So about the dream car, in my opinion yes it's related to fear, you said so yourself it's for your babe magnet, why rely on outside force to be a magnet? But I don't want to judge, the journey still a long way to go.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - fab10 - 05-19-2021

Well, Jake, it sounds like you are executing, don’t you think?

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - AriGold - 05-20-2021

As Qiel recommended I would use the masked version, otherwise you are the whole time overthinking the usage (is the device right, is the sound loud enough, ...).
Just listen to the one loop either on ocean or trickling stream in a comfortable volume. Do that and follow the instructions. Do not expect anything to change within the first 3 months of usage. Just use it and continue with your life.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Shannon - 05-20-2021

It will be far better to use Ultrasonic on speakers (even phone speakers) instead of Masked with headphones. Remember... DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING ONCE YOU START FOR AT LEAST 14 DAYS. Just use ultrasonic on your cell phone at 13/15 and follow the instructions. Stop trying to fiddle with it all the time!

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-20-2021

(05-19-2021, 07:46 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: Wednesday 19th May 2021 - Day 1

As soon as I hit play which must have been around 5am or 6am UK time, I put my head on the pillow and felt so many thoughts run through my mind. Im not sure if this was placebo or the sub but I had negative thoughts, more as if I was hearing my parents shout at me when they were scared which would scare me but anyway the point is had this then fell asleep.

i saw a used one in a beautiful red colour, and  yellow colour, both bright cars shouting out "hey look at me".  I showed my sister and she said im brave as it will draw lots of attention towards me. Now I didnt understand so I asked her to explain and she said well she wouldnt feel like she would want people looking at her especially during a bad hair day etc and I said well maybe its cos our personalities differ since I clearly want to make a loud statement that look at me ladies and gentleman... ive arrived.

I see. I read somewhere Shannon said that the US is approx 20%-40% louder than the masked for the same percentage volume, that's why I'm curious. But if Shannon recommend that, it's okay then.

Sure it's just 60 minutes long, that's why it's comfy to use the headphones for the maximum impact. USLM v4.2 and AoL I use speaker, I even bought new speaker for OF v3, but because it's only a loop and I don't want to exhaust my mind while asleep and then wake up tired, I choose listeing to it while doing activity.

The ASRB sure very helpful.

So about the dream car, in my opinion yes it's related to fear, you said so yourself it's for your babe magnet, why rely on outside force to be a magnet? But I don't want to judge, the journey still a long way to go.

Thanks for keeping with my journal Qiel. Yeah the Us may be louder but from phone speakers the volume suggested is 13/15 (atleast to begin with) I think for people such as myself that arent executing any subs so far but hopefully OF v3 will change everything!

Yeah its an idea ill consider when im back at uni, whether to use headphones or not. I want to use the subs but in a way as to not interfer with my day so that they can fit in and do their thing. Thats the biggest attraction for me with US and subs in the first place but lets see what I do when im back.

Yeh 3 days off of ASRB is terrific!!! 1 loop of an hour is terrific but lets see, maybe with more feedback from us all Shannon may change that later on but for now its better than how its ever been. 

I hear you maybe it is fear related the whole dream car thing or maybe not I dont know but lets see.

RE: **Jake's Overcoming Fear v.3 5.75.7G Journal** - Jake2015 - 05-20-2021

(05-19-2021, 10:29 PM)fab10 Wrote: Well, Jake, it sounds like you are executing, don’t you think?

Honest bro I think its possibly. I want to say yes but I have gotten so excited in the past only to let it be taken away from me so lets see but yeah im hearing you loud and clear lol