Subliminal Talk
Qiel's OF v3 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Qiel's OF v3 (/Thread-Qiel-s-OF-v3)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-16-2021

Why I write this journal? 

The subliminal audio from this site are just too tempting, at first, I bought USLM v4.2, I use it for like six to seven cycles.

But then AoL is out, I bought it, use it for like two to three week.

No break in-between.

I stopped because at that time, there's a pre-order for OF v3 and I can't control myself not to buy it.

After I bought the pre-order OF v3, I don't use any subliminal audio, I want to execute this OF v3 to it's fullest extend by neutralized my mental from any mind reprogramming method directly or indirectly.

The wait is almost over, let us enjoy our OF v3 ride soon.

I'm Qiel, pleased to meet you all here, it's so hard to talk about subliminal thing IRL without labeled as freak, hope we could become ally here.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Q

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - fab10 - 05-16-2021

Hey, welcome! OF will hopefully give you a clean slate - living life without fear. And every other sub after that will work much better. I can’t wait to start on it myself, I already bought it but I can’t start running it just yet.

Do stick to the full program, you will likely be tempted to switch away from it, if only because of subconscious resistance. Fear grows back if you stop too early.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 06:33 AM)fab10 Wrote: Hey, welcome! OF will hopefully give you a clean slate - living life without fear. And every other sub after that will work much better. I can’t wait to start on it myself, I already bought it but I can’t start running it just yet.

Do stick to the full program, you will likely be tempted to switch away from it, if only because of subconscious resistance. Fear grows back if you stop too early.

Thanks, my friend.

I read lotsa person bought/using OF as a mean to be a foundation of others subliminal they use after the full cycle of OF has been finished.

I felt 'lucky' because I really want to use OF v3 full throttle this year.

Why? When the pre-order of OF v3 announced, there's a voice inside my head shouting, "This is what you fuckin need."

I bought USLM v4.2 'just' because out of curiosity.

I bought AoL 'just' because out of curiousity.

This time, I bought OF v3, because I need it, deep inside, I do need to face off the fear sooner or later.

But first, let's clean the slate.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Kol - 05-16-2021

Welcome to IML

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-18-2021

I'm listening to OF v3 right now while writing this, just bought cheap pair of new earphone sideroad, and alas it's mono.. wtf. Let's see how it goes for the very first day listening while using mono earphones. Duh.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - MagicalAlchemist - 05-18-2021

(05-18-2021, 11:39 PM)Qiel Wrote: I'm listening to OF v3 right now while writing this, just bought cheap pair of new earphone sideroad, and alas it's mono.. wtf. Let's see how it goes for the very first day listening while using mono earphones. Duh.

It's okay. I usually listening OFv2 with mono speaker still got great results.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-18-2021

(05-18-2021, 11:46 PM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote:
(05-18-2021, 11:39 PM)Qiel Wrote: I'm listening to OF v3 right now while writing this, just bought cheap pair of new earphone sideroad, and alas it's mono.. wtf. Let's see how it goes for the very first day listening while using mono earphones. Duh.

It's okay. I usually listening OFv2 with mono speaker still got great results.

Glad to hear that, did you do that on purpose?

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - MagicalAlchemist - 05-18-2021

Besides my ears hurt if I listen masked for too long, it's also more flexible listening thorugh my phone via native phone speaker.
EDIT : Grammar

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-19-2021

Lil' heads up. I like the 'aftertaste' feeling OF v3 left. All the monkey mind (random thoughts) are all gone. Calmer. Felt like in the zone, and grounded.

While using USLM v4.2, often I felt like on the edge, easily offended, but the manifestation are quite good, even when it's make me easy to angry, it's always on the right moment which lead to better opportunities.

Tbh I don't like too much how I felt while using AoL, I felt 'weak' yes I'm more cheerful, easier to socialize, but really, I felt like very 'weak' person. Maybe that's why Shannon think it isn't good idea to add AoL module to subs like UMS or USLM.

The journey just begun, 179 more days adventure to come.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - GreekGod22 - 05-19-2021

Why are you jumping from one sub to another? And people wonder why they don't get results, smh.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-19-2021

(05-19-2021, 11:07 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: Why are you jumping from one sub to another? And people wonder why they don't get results, smh.

Out of curiousity. 

For newcomer like me seeing the salespage is like reading a hieroglyph, so many technical language there and there. 

Only after I read the forum I gain some insight.

Also I don't have a clue why I use USLM v4.2 and AoL, I read the description, it's look tempting, then I use it.

But then OF v3 is out, this time I understand why I use the subs, for sure I'll kill the 180 days count for OF v3.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-20-2021

Day 2/180 next usage will be on 23rd,I'll leave my mark there.

What to report? I can't describe it eloquently, I feel "nothing" all day for two day since the beginning of listening of OF v3.

"Nothing" in a good way, it's like relaxed yet aware state at the same time, just like a fighter before enter the ring, like feel in the zone but not as intense as that.

Also I'm in "ideal" state, not easily distracted and offended easily like while using USLM v4.2, nor feel like a "weak" person while using AoL.

While interacting, my answer are sharp, to the point, right on the matter, yet polite at the same time.

When "connected" to other people, I love the unattached feeling this OF v3 give me, it's like the needy-ness feeling is gone, the fear of disapproval of other also gone, it's like the "wire" that connect me to toxic people are being cutted by the subs.

I also like the fact this subs killing the "more hour more power" mindset, think about it, it's just one loop, two days on, three days off.

The ASRB2 "force" us to maximize the bloom effect and believe more in ourself, the subs is a tool, a rocket, and we are the pilot.

The most advanced rocket in the hand of amateur pilot are unable to maximize it's potential, on the other side, professional pilot using normal rocket will make a better rpprogress because the pilot could utilize any feature from the rocket.

Remember the super basic rule guys, fire and forget.

The way we use the subs must be enjoyable.

The ride/roller coaster isn't always enjoyable, but it'll always be fruitful experience.

Until then, time to three days break.

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Jake2015 - 05-20-2021

I like the way you are numbering the journal with number of days listened / total number of days (eg; 2/180)

I may use this method too Qiel. Keep going!

RE: Qiel's OF v3 - Qiel - 05-21-2021

(05-20-2021, 07:57 PM)Jake2015 Wrote: I like the way you are numbering the journal with number of days listened / total number of days (eg; 2/180)

I may use this method too Qiel. Keep going!

Sure, Jake. Keep going on your journey too. For now, let's take three day rest.

Little comment from people who used to chatter with me, they said I'm way more relax while talking, but interally speaking, I really don't have any other intention while talking to people, and look like they response to that intention nicely.