Subliminal Talk
Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music (/Thread-Overcome-Fear-v3-Happiness-Freedom-Love-Music)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-29-2021

That mental high feeling that I had last week is back , and as strong if not stronger then ever. It feels euphoric and i feel alert and high.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-30-2021

So HAPPY! I had my first estimate today where I had to deal with a customer face to face, I was only nervous for a short period of time and it wasnt that intense at all, i would say a 1-10 but it went away when talking to him.

I got the job, I am doing a big 2 days job where I will be getting paid 2060, keeping about 1300-1400 after expenses.

I am so happy! Also another friend that i Havent seen in 5 yeras who I only met once was calling me about a estimate and usually I ignore the call in that situation and I even thought to my self that I would do that, but when he called instead of anxiety coming to me like it normally would , i instantly picked up and had a great conversation.

This was a great change IM SO HAPPY!

Btw this morning I felt like "my high is wearing off" type feeling and I felt a strong need to use subliminals, so I did another 2 loops.

So my schedule is now, 4 days on 1 day off. and I believe il be fine with that.

I felt the bloom or effects of the subliminal diminished this morning in comparison to yesterday but using the subliminal brought the self esteem back.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - ncbeareatingman - 05-30-2021

(05-30-2021, 04:33 PM)Raykon Wrote: So HAPPY! I had my first estimate today where I had to deal with a customer face to face, I was only nervous for a short period of time and it wasnt that intense at all, i would say a 1-10  but it went away when talking to him.

I got the job, I am doing a big 2 days job where I will be getting paid 2060, keeping about 1300-1400 after expenses.

I am so happy! Also another friend that i Havent seen in 5 yeras who I only met once was calling me about a estimate and usually I ignore the call in that situation and I even thought to my self that I would do that, but when he called instead of anxiety coming to me like it normally would , i instantly picked up and had a great conversation.

Btw this morning I felt like "my high is wearing off" type feeling and I felt a strong need to use subliminals, so I did another 2 loops.

I felt the bloom or effects of the subliminal diminished this morning in comparison to yesterday but using the subliminal brought the self esteem back.

Sweeeeeet. sweet ,sweet sweet, Man!! good chess move. you know whats going on within you more than anyone. nice to see your intune-ment with your inner goings on,listening to and acting upon it is well paying off.

Right on and more power to ya Raykon with da Ray-Gun of Love Power!! ha! go head Fred!!

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-31-2021

Thank you Keith I'm happy and excited!! I wish all the best for you as well. Thank you!

(05-30-2021, 06:17 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 04:33 PM)Raykon Wrote: So HAPPY! I had my first estimate today where I had to deal with a customer face to face, I was only nervous for a short period of time and it wasnt that intense at all, i would say a 1-10  but it went away when talking to him.

Sweeeeeet. sweet ,sweet sweet, Man!! good chess move. you know whats going on within you more than anyone. nice to see your intune-ment with your inner goings on,listening to and acting upon it is well paying off.

Right on and more power to ya Raykon with da Ray-Gun of Love Power!! ha! go head  Fred!!

I'm feeling like I want to run more loops today, even though its my day off, I felt really tired earlier but after taking a nap I feel good.

I feel a craving almost similar to the craving of craving substance's, the feeling isn't as intense though.

Also I've noticed over the last 3-5 days the INTENSE yawning all day non stop that I had, has stopped

I feel like whatever I was releasing has been released for the most part. Now I only yawn once or twice a day.

I'm still thinking about whether to run the loops or not. I think I may but I'm worred I might be tired tomorrow, I have a day of hard labor tomorrow at work.

Seeing how hard people in Colombia worked for so little money, rain or shine for example they would walk many kilometer's screaming trying to sell there papayas and avocado's for almost nothing.

People there make like 8 dollars a day at a regular job and even less sometimes.

r

Have an estimate i am doing later today, and I got a little bit of anxiety, so I just started 2 loops, i started yawning right away after putting on the loops. indicating that im most likely releasing anxiety and tension.

Came back from the estimate, everything went well. I got another job with a good profit once I'm done but still fair to the customer. probably keep $590 profit , and will take me 4-5 hours.

Something happened a little earlier, I was in a situation where social anxiety and a little nervousness was coming up, ANd instead of waiting and sitting for the situation to happen, I noticed a behavior change from what I usually do. I went and faced the tension / situation head on and things ended up really great, my anxiety went away by doing that and I felt confident and relaxed.

I had a great interaction with the person and he said he noticed my mind is different like I am clear minded and happy now. ( its because of OF v3 but also because of my 4 month vacation and working out / being healthy)

My mom told me that she thinks I've improved allot mentally and how I act. woot Big Grin Nice to see other people seeing my results that I see too.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 06-01-2021

Just got back from work, I worked 9..5 hours in super sunny hot weather.

I used two loops this morning so I’ve been on for five or 6-7 days now. I didn’t feel tired at work I was able to do hard labor the entire time without taking a lunch break

Not sure if I should do another 2 loops tomorrow morning but probably will.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 06-02-2021

My mind is telling me I need to take a break and that I probably would have benefit from a. Break last night. I’m tired and felt more anxious today then other days. But my anxiety was only a 1 or 2 out of ten and it didn’t affect me at all, I was able to be social, and do whatever I had to do. Tomorrow is a big day I’m installing sod and finishing that big job. Get paid after.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 06-05-2021

After reading Shannons post's on Human beings psychic abilities ive been able to better understand become aware of my own. I have always known I'm a very powerful empath, like I would say 10/10 level.

And I have done some crazy things in the past, LIke once I said to myself "I wish I got in a rear end car crash so I would get money from insurance." and 8 hours later I got rear ended, I got 17000 the next year.

I've realized that lately i've been very good at predicting the future before it happens. Like I will know what is going to happen before it happens.

I can't control it but I have the thought of it sometimes very strongly and then it ends up happening exactly how I thought.

It's pretty cool.

I wish I could learn more about this and learn how to become even better at it and control it.

Before I left to Colombia and I was super depress and anxious, so anxious i wasn't answering my friends calls or my business calls and I wasn't meeting anyone or doing anything and I was in the worst mind state I've ever been in. I predicted to my friend that I when I go to Colombia I'm going to meet and date a ton of women, and that when I come back 4 months later I'm going to be a new man and be killing it in my business.

That all happened. and is happening exactly how I predicted. My friends doubted me "they said, its not as easy as you think meeting women abroad, I went to peru and i didnt get good results"

and another one said something too doubting me but I forget exactly what it was.

Ive preedicted allot of other things too but I forget right now I'm super sleepy and need to go to bed.

Also I decided I may run UMS, i think i feel TID from it. Is Overcome Fear v3 in UMS and would it help me be more confident in my business, i want to use whatever will help me be most successful with my business and finances os that I can save more money for when i go back to Colombia later this year.

Will UMS also help me stay and be more confident in Social situations? or only in business situations? I want the best of both worlds, but mainly I want to be able to work hard be happy and stress free doing it and make tons of money.

I made 2600 this week profit, so far so good, 2 days ago I worked 13 hours hard labor by myself Tough day, not my longest shift though, in the past 2 years ago i worked 21 1/2 hours onc

I'm the type of person who never gives up, I dont work that long unless I have a job that will go wrong if i dont finish, like if the sod is going to go bad if I dont install it.

I don't screw people over, ive had chances to take money and not do the job i've always been honest about it.

anyways i'm happy, tomorrow is my day off, i was going to work but my client said shes going to church tomorrow and she rather I come Monday.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - RTBoss - 06-06-2021

With prediction, there is a chicken and egg issue. Did you predict something, or manifest it? In your example, you wanted to get rear-ended to receive a payout. Did you "predict" the incident, or "create" it?

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 06-06-2021

(06-06-2021, 06:24 AM)RTBoss Wrote: With prediction, there is a chicken and egg issue.  Did you predict something, or manifest it?  In your example, you wanted to get rear-ended to receive a payout.  Did you "predict" the incident, or "create" it?

I feel like in that incident I manifested it, it happened almost immediately after I wanted it too, and I got the result I wanted. (money)

I was driving normally, and the rear end was not my fault at all, so I didn't subconsciously like fuck up my driving in order to get rear ended, the person was turning right and supposed to stay in there own lane but came into my lane.