Subliminal Talk
Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music (/Thread-Overcome-Fear-v3-Happiness-Freedom-Love-Music)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Shannon - 05-28-2021

OCD is a fear response. Obviously, you are currently working on an irrational fear of germs. You'll need to keep using the program to get yourself past that.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-28-2021

Despite how I feel about it, I'm now trying to consciously not be so obsessed with it. basically forcing myself to try and relax and let it be. Trying to remind myself that I'm being irrational.

(05-28-2021, 11:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: OCD is a fear response.  Obviously, you are currently working on an irrational fear of germs. You'll need to keep using the program to get yourself past that.

(05-28-2021, 11:43 AM)Raykon Wrote: Despite how I feel about it, I'm now trying to consciously not be so obsessed with it. basically forcing myself to try and relax and let it be. Trying to remind myself that I'm being irrational.

(05-28-2021, 11:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: OCD is a fear response.  Obviously, you are currently working on an irrational fear of germs. You'll need to keep using the program to get yourself past that.

Have you ever had this issue previously?

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-28-2021

Yes I've had OCD a large portion of my life, but not neccessarily as bad as it has been since I started running OF v2 & OF v3 . I wash my hands more , before I didn't do it to the point where it cracks. Anytime I touch something that other peoples hands touch allot, I feel a strong need to have to wash my hands, and I wash it with really hot water. I dont feel like it cleans it enough if the water isnt almost burning hot. I accidently burned my hands last week and my hands were injured.

It's definitely worse then before. I should also note that my OCD has been on and off throughout the years. some times it's worse then other times. but right now its worse then ever.

(05-28-2021, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 11:43 AM)Raykon Wrote: Despite how I feel about it, I'm now trying to consciously not be so obsessed with it. basically forcing myself to try and relax and let it be. Trying to remind myself that I'm being irrational.

(05-28-2021, 12:00 PM)Raykon Wrote: Yes I've had OCD a large portion of my life, but not neccessarily as bad as it has been since I started running OF v2 & OF v3 . I wash my hands more , before I didn't do it to the point where it cracks. Anytime I touch something that other peoples hands touch allot, I feel a strong need to have to wash my hands, and I wash it with really hot water. I dont feel like it cleans it enough if the water isnt almost burning hot. I accidently burned my hands last week and my hands were injured.

It's definitely worse then before. I should also note that my OCD has been on and off throughout the years. some times it's worse then other times. but right now its worse then ever.

(05-28-2021, 11:52 AM)Shannon Wrote:

That would indicate that whatever is causing it is being worked on.  I suggest you see what happens to it while OFv3 is playing, and how long any such changes require while the program is playing.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-29-2021

I am using 2 loops a day for 3 days, 2 days off. That's what I decided is best for me. And I based this based on the fact that I am getting better results in regards to my biggest fear.

I noticed multiple things recently that I would have done the exact opposite thing that I did because of my fear.

So I am seeing some major improvements. I feel more confident in myself. I am doing things that I otherwised would have feared. So I'm happy. I used 2 loops a day for the last 3 days. today and tomorrow is my off day.

also I can hear voices at 19 min and 39 minutes. But I can't hear what they say.

Shannon, I emailed Ben just now. message me if you want to reply to me. I hope you really listen to what I say & understand how profound it would be.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Shannon - 05-29-2021

(05-29-2021, 09:22 AM)Raykon Wrote: Shannon, I emailed Ben just now. message me if you want to reply to me. I hope you really listen to what I say & understand how profound it would be.

Ben will be replying in the not too distant future.

(05-29-2021, 09:00 AM)Raykon Wrote: I am using 2 loops a day for 3 days, 2 days off. That's what I decided is best for me. And I based this based on the fact that I am getting better results in regards to my biggest fear.

I noticed multiple things recently that I would have done the exact opposite thing that I did because of my fear.

So I am seeing some major improvements. I feel more confident in myself. I am doing things that I otherwised would have feared. So I'm happy. I used 2 loops a day for the last 3 days. today and tomorrow is my off day.

also I can hear voices at 19 min and 39 minutes. But I can't hear what they say.

Which format?

Masked subliminal , trickling stream. 

Also I’ve recently felt less anxious or outcome dependant when messaging women on social media, I’ve also assertively and confidently expressed counter opinions on a post when some people were displaying toxic and judgemental behaviour towards a group of people.

definitely things are better at this level of usage for me. At the regular instruction usage i get results but I also felt a feeling of something is missing or that I’m still working on something. 

It may also be that I have had more loops, but I think it’s a mixture of both but most likely because I am using more loops a day and a little less time off. 

Also I’m out of my feelings now in regards to that hip hop artist female, I still want to meet her but am not emotional anymore.

(05-29-2021, 09:30 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 09:00 AM)Raykon Wrote: I am using 2 loops a day for 3 days, 2 days off. That's what I decided is best for me. And I based this based on the fact that I am getting better results in regards to my biggest fear.

Which format?

I also had a dream last night that I think was working on my social anxiety,

I had a dream that I was at my high school prom without a date , this is significant because I didn’t go to prom because I didn’t have a date, and I ended up going to party with some of my friends from another school.

I think I felt like I would be judged or anxious at the people from my school. That’s why I didn’t go to prom.

But I did go in my dream last night. That dream was definitely OF

I called my older cousin to wish her a happy birthday. This is unbecoming of me because I have hated phone calls in the past, I don't call anyone, whether its my girlfriend or friends.

I prefer to avoid phone conversations, So for me to willingly call her and talk with ease and relaxed. is a big step in breaking my fear of phone calls.

I have a fear of phone calls because the worst and most embarrassing rejection of my life was when I was 17 and I called a women and I completely embarrassed myself and it really damaged me when it came to phone calls. Ever since then I never wanted to call people.

I think I"m starting to get over this now because of OF v3 , because this is the first time I ever called her to wish her a happy birthday. If anything I would have texted her in the past.

I just wanted to express my gratitude once again, I honestly don't know where I would be if I had never discovered AM 5 & AM V6 when I was 19 and heartbroken and depressed.

Subliminals have been life changing for me and really altered my "destiny" Overcome Fear v3 is doing some huge things to me and honestly as someone who had a crazy teen life and made allot of bad decisions. I believe I wouldn't be anywhere as mentally healthy, strong, or high self esteem if I had never experienced subliminals.

it's changed my life for the better. And continues to do so. I am so excited for Of v3 to keep progressing, and I am sooooooo excited for Natural Song and Lyric writing how it will affect my creativity and singing and I truly believe with hard work and continued dedication and consistency. I will be a professional Beat maker, Engineer, and Hip Hop artist.

I've only been making Hip Hop for 2 years now, and I have made HUGE improvements, I freestyle all my stuff and my freestyling ability has continued to improve month after month and my flow is better then it was in the past as well as my creativity and content.

It will only continue to get better.

I am so happy right now in life, my biggest fear was that I would come back to Vancouver from Colombia and my anxiety that I had before I left would cripple me in my business, and TBH I was anxious the first week I arrived, but after using OF v3 that fear went away and now I feel motivated and excited to make TONS of money and make a studio and go back to Colombia and date beautiful women and just life the LIFE of my DREAMS. Life is beautiful!

If only you guys knew how much trauma i've experienced in the last 7 years, I have went to jail, and had MANY fucked up experiences , got robbed at knife point 6 months ago, been in a toxic relationship, and interacted with allot of toxic people. & that's only scratching the surface.

I am healthy and cut all toxic shit out of my life, and going to Colombia was the perfect reset for my mind and brain.

I feel like I have been given a second chance at life and I am going to wealthy and successful. I have no doubt about this.

MY goal in Colombia using OF v2 was to get a girlfriend, get my body back in good physique muscular shape, and overcome my fears, and I did all that!

In highschool i would stutter around women that I found hot and I was super anxious and nervous. I have come a long way, being able to date 10's now.

Cheers to Subliminaltalk, and Thank you once again Shannon!

You're welcome. I'm glad my efforts have made a positive difference for you. Looking forward to seeing what you end up achieving in the future.