Subliminal Talk
Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music (/Thread-Overcome-Fear-v3-Happiness-Freedom-Love-Music)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-24-2021

My sex drive is sooooooo high ugh. Im only on 200 test twice a week. In the past few years ago when I was on this dose i never had a high sex drive, i didnt want to bang my gf at the time that much, every 3-4 days id get horny but thats it.

right now I feel like my sex drive is as high as it was when i was on 1000mg test and 2 dbols a day, which is SUPER human caveman type levels. like a HUGE difference to what it is now. I would even argue that my sex drive is higher now than when I was on that. or at least the same.

I dont like my sex drive being this high right now, its making me horny and i dont have a proper way to relieve myself. Im just distracting myself at this point.

Iève downloaded FL STUDIO a production sofware, going to make hip hop beats, to keep my mind occupied. I have 6 years experience making Trance music.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-25-2021

I can tell OF v3 is changing the way I react to my fears, and how I deal with it when the thoughts arise. I can feel my fears popping up & something happens in my brain where it feels like its being worked on, to resolve it. It doesn't neccessarily resolve the issue permanently, because the fear will arise later on. but I think with more exposure and time it will finish working on it.

I also feel tired mentally and not wanting to do things. Like I'm supposed to write Ben an email but I'm delaying it due to my brain fog ( i think thats the right way to describe it, I feel tired and want to relax, but not wanting to go to sleep.)

The tiredness isn't overpowering to the point where I have to pass out, i brought my dog out a little earlier.

something huge happened today, I started noticing that im becoming angry with some people and I consciously said to my self that im going to stop this behavior right now because being angry is not healthy or good for myself or the people i deal with, and that it will only cause myself more pain and suffering to be angry.

I stopped being angry ever sense and started reacting to people differently. and im going to stay that way I know this. I hate being angry it makes me feel shame and guilt.

I've also noticed i'm less apathetic than I was 5 months ago. I can't attribute all that to Of v3 because I do something called the Sedona Method which is a meditation of sorts, that is focused on releasing negative energy and negative trauma that is stuck in the body, I have become very good at it, I have been doing it for 3 years, and only the last 8 months Ive become very good at it, I think OF v3 has helped me with doing the Sedona method.

its basically, just allowing any negativity and welcoming it instead of resisting it, which in turn allows for it to release, I yawn excessively and i can feel myself better afterwards, I yawn all the time now, every 5-15 mins 24 hours a day (unless im sleeping obv) every day. one of the things that releasing does is release Apathy.

I know I am less apathetic because when I cuddle or put my head with my dogs, I feel an intense surge of feelings of love and affection. I didn't feel that way in a long time, also the way that i interact with people I feel more emotions.

I know the Sedona method is why I am feeling this way but I do believe that OF v3 also has contributed to this.

OF v3 is having a positive effect on my procrastination, and cleaning around the house and getting things done. I noticed I do everything with a sense of urgency, for example in the past when I was going to work out I'd be like "okay I will work out in 3 hours, or 5 hours, and sometimes end up skipping because id be tired later on or procrastinate it till the following day.

Now I will have the thought I should work out today, and as soon as I finish my food I will go and work out immediately without any hesitation. (even tho my mind may tell me I don't want to do it) I still do it.

I also have been cleaning things up and putting things away with a OCD type obsession, I was just walking to the bathroom and I saw a 2 liter of coke that wasn't put away and I I thought for a second I'll do it after the washroom, but I literally couldn't , I turned around put it away then I went to the bathroom.

this is a nice change. I'm usually quite messy and procrastination has been a struggle all my life.

I've become more sensitive to peoples auras. I saw this women on FB who is a life coach and my cousin knows her, I could see her positivity and she was radiating in her photos and videos. and on the other side, I saw a Snapchat of this women I know who has a very negative energy/aura and it made me feel negativity briefly.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - fab10 - 05-25-2021

You’re having great results so this probably doesn’t apply to you but, as a general rule, Shannon recommended against using Sedona when running his subs.

That's interesting, but I do it naturally now without trying. I have literally been yawning all day, in the last 30 minutes , about 12-20 times. Its actually starting to get annoying. But I am not frustrated because I know I'm just releasing whatever fear/trauma the program is causing my subconscious and sometimes conscious and conscious mind to focus on.

I would have to disagree with him on this one, because like you said I am getting good results. & I strongly feel like they are working in synergy, and that OF v3 is causing me and helping me release easier and more frequently.

Whenever a negative thought comes to my mind like anger or sadness about something traumatic, I immediately welcome it naturally and then start yawning excessively and afterwards feel lighter and am no longer feeling the negativity I felt moments earlier.  

Btw the yawning's been going for 2-3 months now, and I noticed it started happening as frequently as it is now, about 2 -3 months into my OF v2 run.

Before that I wouldn't do it. And the yawning is not related to how tired I feel in that moment, I can drink a cup of coffee and still it happens. or when I first wake up in the morning. I spoke to the person that taught me the method, hes a life coach. and he said that its a part of releasing. I had already came to that conclusion before I spoke to him but I asked him to be sure, I came to that conclusion because I felt it when it happens, like I said I feel lighter and the negativity goes away.

(05-25-2021, 07:27 PM)fab10 Wrote: You’re having great results so this probably doesn’t apply to you but, as a general rule, Shannon recommended against using Sedona when running his subs.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-26-2021

I went against the reccomendations again and started my 3rd round of loops 1 day early. Im going to stick to this schedule, I also accidently raised the volume by one click.

I felt really off today mentally before I started my loop, I felt like i had no motivation to do anything and i wasn't happy nor depressed, i was in a zombie like state sort of . like allot of brain fog . something felt very weird and off a feeling i haven't had before.

I did 1 loop and i feel better now. while I was doing the loop I was thinking about my past traumas and different situations in my life. OF does a really good job at bringing these things to the surface, which in my case is a good thing because I release it.

Some of my biggest fears are being worked on. I can tell.

Im really looking forward to the progression of this subliminal and how I will feel in a week or 2. and in the on going weeks - months. Im going to stay on this program for the recommended 6 months guaranteed, then likely move on to Natural song lyric writing for 2 months before going back to OF . (if NSLW is out by then)

I've post poned my trip back to Medellin from September/October, I was planning on going back, but now I will be going back January or February. I want to accomplish more with my business and make sure I have the neccessary funds to live really good there and also get into day trading, I don't feel a strong urge to go back although I miss it everyday.

I am very focused on the gym and making money at this point in my life. more so then ever. My long term goal other then my music, and day trading, is to start a family with a beautiful colombiana, and rescue animals and feed homeless and poor people. I am going to create a go fund me as well and spread awareness of my shelter and good deeds on Tik Tok and Instagram to hopefully get some more funding.

Initially I will fund everything myself, I want to start this on a very small scale in January, But over the next few years I am going to go BIG, buy a farm in Medellin, and save allot of animals.

On a side note, this loop I just did has got me feeling happy and silly. I am laughing and being playful.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-27-2021

Yesterday I had a dream my dog turned into a fly and I couldnèt find it and was scared that it was going to exit through the window and I lose it forever.

I had another dream about some type of self esteem issue I forget it now.

I had another dream as well that was significant and definitely because of OF v3 I had remembered it in the morning but I forget now.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - MagicalAlchemist - 05-27-2021

(05-26-2021, 12:46 PM)Raykon Wrote: I went against the reccomendations again and started my 3rd round of loops 1 day early. Im going to stick to this schedule, I also accidently raised the volume by one click.

Does that mean that you are in 2 days on and 2 days off?

Yes

(05-27-2021, 05:46 PM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote:
(05-26-2021, 12:46 PM)Raykon Wrote: I went against the reccomendations again and started my 3rd round of loops 1 day early. Im going to stick to this schedule, I also accidently raised the volume by one click.

Does that mean that you are in 2 days on and 2 days off?

I messaged this female on FB, she’s a hip hop artist in my city , she’s new to it but she’s really good she came out with a few music videos recently. We talked about music and boxing , she does boxing. I started developing feelings after listening to her rap she has allot of personality , she’s pretty.

I feel like it started off good but near the end of the conversation im unsure of how she feels about me even tho she agreed to meet up , I said in a week or two.

I didn’t lose my chance with her, but I should probably take a step back and allow her to see through my Facebook what type of person I am and demonstrate higher value naturally before attempting to ask her out again. Even tho she agreed my gut and instinct is telling me I made a few mistakes that made her unsure.

Anyways, the point of this is, I was briefly upset , not devastate or anything but I had a strong urge to use cannabis to deal with the slight emotional pain from the rejection ( I didn’t end up using it, even tho I have some) (I quit) , I don’t usually feel rejection as strong as I did just now, even tho it wasn’t the worst rejection, I notice I have more feelings when a women has similar interests as me.

I was actually talking to my friend yesterday about how I want to meet a women who raps as one of my future girlfriends. I feel like I manifested her.

I definitely feel like I still have a chance as long as I take a step back and am not needy or rush things .

I feel better now, it’s been twenty minutes and overcome fear has helped me process this rejection , either that or the releasing technique, I started yawning allot after the rejection so I now I’ve been releasing. I think both the subliminal and Sedona method have helped me in this situation because I feel at ease now and not upset anymore , my pain went from a 6 to a 1 or 2. I am okay. I just really like the fact that she makes hip hop and it’s actually really dope her style has lots of charisma and personality.

We talked about making music together one day. Perhaps we will. Going to focus on myself and not worry about her for now. Focus on my money. Health. Gym , relationships and self esteem.

Whether I get her or I don’t is not going to I change a damn thing I am in control of my destiny and i will manifest another women or attract another women with ease.

When I find commonalities I noticed I develop feelings much faster, I got rejected slightly by this other beautiful women today and I had 0 feelings of upset or pain. I didn’t give a fuck even tho she was way hotter then this hip hop women.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Qiel - 05-27-2021

Quote:I was actually talking to my friend yesterday about how I want to meet a women who raps as one of my future girlfriends. I feel like I manifested her.

Couldn't agree more about the manifestation from OF v3. But I keep silent about it.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-28-2021

Just woke up at 3 30 AM, I can't go back to sleep.

RE: Overcome Fear v3 - Happiness, Freedom, Love & Music - Raykon - 05-28-2021

My OCD is really bad right now, I wash my hands so many times a day that they are starting to crack.