Subliminal Talk
Mofo’s Journey to Being Financially Free - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mofo’s Journey to Being Financially Free (/Thread-Mofo%E2%80%99s-Journey-to-Being-Financially-Free)

Mofo’s Journey to Being Financially Free - SexyMofo - 05-08-2021

I have been lowkey for a while. For those times I were off the forum, I ran AM as well as US with ASC. Now I feel like becoming successful with regards to money would be a good goal as I have already started a family. Will be writing down some noteworthy observations so it would also be of help to others.

I am starting my journey tonight as I sleep.

RE: Mofo’s Journey to Being Financially Free - SexyMofo - 05-10-2021

Today I had a glimpse of the celebrity effect of UMS. Will try to cross check it further. I also noted the need for further sleep. Am able to direct my focus to a particular task(like reading a book uninterupted). Will report more in the days after.

RE: Mofo’s Journey to Being Financially Free - SexyMofo - 05-23-2021

Feeling Good. Have seen some motivation with regards to getting my act together.

In other news, crypto market has been experiencing a correction. Feeling down about it although a month before I have been calling it. a lot of should haves and would haves coming in. And to think I got the right approximation of where the market will go to. Plotted my buy points(current prices) and sell points. So now I learned to plan early and stick with your plans no matter how appealing the market looks at that particular moment in time.

RE: Mofo’s Journey to Being Financially Free - SexyMofo - 06-02-2021

Had an epiphany today about how I spend my money. Made me realize that majority of my spending falls on food deliveries. No wonder I was actually sabotaging my own success for physically as well as financially. Deleted all my food delivery apps right there and then. Realizing how much of what could have been capital for crypto or stocks that was lost made me really rethink about how I handle my finances.

When I started my subliminal journey, I had no money just the guts to be somebody. But now that I reached a milestone in my career, I seem to have forgotten my old ways of handling money. Today I also had the urge to change subs but brushed it off. I told myself that If I didn't become financially successful now, then when?

Made a significant goal for today. Stuck it in front of my work area so as I would be always reminded of that one goal.
Hint: It's a specific target profit per day.

I also noted that I have become more irritable lately with regards to people disturbing me whenever I was working.
I still have to work on my work mode. I seem not able to focus on just pushing through with what I am doing, which is studying Technical Analysis.
My attention seems to flutter from youtube to facebook to twitter.