Subliminal Talk
JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal (/Thread-JustAnotherLeader-s-AM6-Journal)

JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - JustAnotherLeader - 05-06-2021

I'm going to log only 2 or 3 messages per stage. Here comes the first one. 

It's been a bit over 2 weeks since I started Stage 1. 
One obvious change I notice is that I am less concerned about correcting others. Idk how related it is to the program Smile

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - fab10 - 05-06-2021

My first thought is that a self-assured person has very little need to correct others (unless it involves unavoidable practical aspects.)

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - AriGold - 05-06-2021

It is because your focus is upon yourself, the others don't matter that much. Enjoy the ride.

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - JustAnotherLeader - 05-17-2021

Thanks, guys.

I'm at the end of Stage 1, (3 days left), and I don't notice big changes, however, I think I'm calmer, perhaps the zen attitude is within the first stage. Yet, I must say I've already been quite calm for the past year anyway.

It seems I won't have much to report for stage 2 as well, (judging by the program description).

I look forward to stage 3.

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - JustAnotherLeader - 05-20-2021

Not accepting people's BS is being manifested. I have strong emotions about not investing my time in people who don't deserve it. I think I still have to play the game, but my previous nice guy character is being destroyed. Respect has to be earned.

Tomorrow, I start stage 2.

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - tolgaocal80 - 05-21-2021

I really love AM, especially all this, not accepting bs and manipulation, attitude is really worth it. This kind of things was solid and permanent.

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - Kol - 05-21-2021

+1 I ran Am6 twice and the no bs programming is part of me, still active and present. It an integral part of my life.

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - JustAnotherLeader - 06-01-2021

That's great to hear, guys. I think my perception of BS/manipulation is getting more powerful too. What I mean is that, I'm not just rejecting the regular BS I'd notice and accept before, but I'm also noticing the more subtle ones.

Here's a more interesting insight: My perception of time is changing!

I work as a contractor, and I track my time with a software program for the past 2 years. This had given me super-human time perception like I'd know things like "It's been exactly 1hr 10 mins" without looking at the tracker, to the minute most of the time.

However, for the past 1 week, my perception of time is 2-3x slower, which means I get more time per day, and feel more productive. I had been thinking about how much more I got done this week before noticing the time thing that occurred many times this week. It feels like I worked 1hr, produce that much value, but it's around 20-30mins whenever I hit my 1hr tick.

So far, I like it.

@Shannon have you heard such feedback before?

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - tolgaocal80 - 06-02-2021

I think, I know the feeling that you are describing. I had it back then,
what about the manipulation triggers?
can you understand manipulations instantly? because I am curious if any other person feeling it

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - JustAnotherLeader - 06-02-2021

Yeah, I think I've been quite perceptive for the past a few years anyway, but this program coupled with some recent sales courses made me more analytic. The HR messages/calls I get through LinkedIn are obviously designed to be sincere but they're all formatted like tv ads in reality. B*tch, I know what you're doing; the only missing thing in your post is "40% off for a limited time offer" pitch.

RE: JustAnotherLeader's AM6 Journal - UniversalMan - 11-28-2022

(06-02-2021, 09:52 AM)JustAnotherLeader Wrote: Yeah, I think I've been quite perceptive for the past a few years anyway, but this program coupled with some recent sales courses made me more analytic. The HR messages/calls I get through LinkedIn are obviously designed to be sincere but they're all formatted like tv ads in reality. B*tch, I know what you're doing; the only missing thing in your post is "40% off for a limited time offer" pitch.

HI,
Any updates?