Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light (/Thread-UMSv2-Love-Money-and-the-Golden-Realm-of-the-Light)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: UMSv2 -Money,Love and the Golden Realm of the Light - Z-Man - 07-21-2021

(07-20-2021, 06:51 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: FRM 5.0  softening  a part of my Heart around a particular  'thing'..... much deeper and more meaningful than,just a few lines. but thats the lead in....really appreciating this 'removal' and opening ,like new beginnnings.
UMSv2 stage2
The journey continues... tuesday morning

So Keith this UMSv2 stage 1 and 2 is a real game changer? You don't know if you are coming or going. I bet your emotions are all over the place? You ask for the beast and you got it.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 07-21-2021

(07-21-2021, 05:21 PM)Z-Man Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 06:51 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: FRM 5.0 softening a part of my Heart around a particular 'thing'..... much deeper and more meaningful than,just a few lines. but thats the lead in....really appreciating this 'removal' and opening ,like new beginnnings.
UMSv2 stage2
The journey continues... tuesday morning

So Keith this UMSv2 stage 1 and 2 is a real game changer? You don't know if you are coming or going. I bet your emotions are all over the place? You ask for the beast and you got it.

OH no, I'm very well grounded, Yes the usage of this program, its deep and intense but Im not all over the place, at all. indeed this is a roller coaster ride,but its not for me in any way, a 'scattering'

I am grateful for the strength of this long long await, program. Yes stage one and two stage are game changers.....all of it is taking time to get there. Like Shannon said, the foundation MUST come first and indeed that is where these two stage are, although, stage 2 is indeed, it is a level staged UP.

More prosperity to ya.
Keith

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 07-22-2021

SO glad to have a day off from UMSv2... frist day of 3 days off....its like being off a heavy job to rest and recoup after an intense week. this is a full moon weekend coming up and Im glad I have 3 full days off,including the full moon time.

Love the program UMSv2 stage 2 but its no messing around with this suckers the real deal. making shure I'm taking plenty of suppliments as well as fresh iron rich greens in my diet to deal with the additional usage of energy brain wise and other wise and I do mean additional too. its required with this industrial strength program.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 07-22-2021

feel so much better and relaxed this evening.... I changed my avitar pic' was gonna put one is with Giorgio Tsoukalos with money stuff in the pic,but I decided on this one instead....Giorgio Tsoukalos ? you know? The dude with the funny hair on ancient aliens ,history channel....

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 07-25-2021

Back on UMSv2 Stage 2 this morning....doing my 3 loops back to back...Im an hour in,already. Im gonna try something today and that is once I've finished my 3 loops for the day. Late tonight Im gonna run an extra loop and then see how it goes. If it goes well I will one:

Keep this routine or....
Two) Increase the loops at night by one additional loop and keep it there ( 3 Loops in the day time and 2 loops at night) or
Three) if step # 1 does not bode well with me, I'll skip the whole thing and just keep doing my 3 solid loops,only
Looking forward to seeing how this is going to go.

Had 3's off of UMSv2 and I must say I really enjoyed the "off" time,the downtime of not running a sub. I needed it.
As is well known by now by most,this stuff is very powerful indeed.
I'd also like to mention that having 4 days on and 3 days off is a real real nice 'regular' routine/ schedule. Love it in fact.
The days ON are thee same same days every week, and of course the days OFF are as well. Love it, easy to keep up with and again,the down time is definitely needed especially for some us who are 'cut from a different cloth"

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 07-26-2021

Thank goodness OF 5.0 is in UMSv2....clearly survival mode is up strongly.

the fears of not getting what I want ( I'll die from it fears)
the fears of I wont get what I want ( same as abouve)
I dont have what it takes to make it ( which will result in me dying from it )
Lack ( fear of not having enough,scarcity_ and 4 lifeitme's of FAMINE ( same as abouve)
Having wealth will kill me, having wealth will get me killed ( saem as abouve)
yea the shits up deep today...

I feel wiped out a hell, but most of its from being short on MY fullerine C60 supply....
yea healing the lack.....
the push me pull ya fear of dying routine....closed loop fear on both ends...
short version fuck it Imma keep going.....
second day ON of UMSv2 with two more to go....

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 07-28-2021

The Power of this new technology and what all that's been added in, leveled up with. OFv3, UMS V2,as well as, most recently,E5.
This stuff is heavy hitting. It's no joke at all
Level 2 of UMS V2. It kickin' in with me in a powerful way
Tomorrow/Today , Wednesday that is is my 4th n' final day for this cycle of Stage 2 UMSv2
I'm looking forward to a good solid 3 Days off
My brain needs it, my tensed up face needs it
And energies need time, deep time to process
All this packed in hellified information, instruction al.ness that comes with this whole package that is Stage 2.
Whew!!
Wow!!

PS: Shannon, RTBoss,fellow Planetarians... did yawl check out my new aviatar....Ha!! whats with the HAIR dude!! yer hooka lit your hair up!! ha Ha! money money money......rubbin that genie lamp!! And... Git'ner-Done!!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Shannon - 07-28-2021

That is a funny avatar.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 07-29-2021

Thanks Shannon.... appreciate it. glad ya noticed!! ha ha ha. after I called your attention to it....ha ha... I know I know, no problem, I know your busy as hell. understood and respected. none the less thanks.

Shannon, I want to express something here man...and that Is I DO NOT THINK that 8 months of ridding one's self of Fear is painfully long or an inconvenience at all. it may be painful at points and junctures along the way while processing OFv3 stuff..... but what is carrying all kindsa fears for 50 years or more, compared to 2 yrs if that's what it took, to rid one of all or most of one's fear...or using OFv3 as maintenance...... for a lifetime....
Just how many people in th world get to walk this globe without fears or 95% or higher of their fears gone for good! damn. amazing to say da least.
Even in UMSv2 FRM 5.0 is clearing some deep old stuff.....related to abundance and the goals of UMSv2.
I also want to mention, I'm sooo looking forward to AM7, some day in 2022 'er 2023..... it will be for ALL MEN.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Z-Man - 08-01-2021

(07-29-2021, 12:29 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Thanks Shannon....  appreciate it. glad ya noticed!! ha ha ha.  after I called your attention to it....ha ha... I know I know, no problem, I know your busy as hell. understood and respected. none the less thanks.

Shannon, I want to express something here man...and that Is I DO NOT THINK that 8 months of ridding one's self of Fear is painfully long or an inconvenience at all. it may be painful at points and junctures along the way while processing OFv3 stuff..... but what is carrying all kindsa fears for 50 years or more, compared to 2 yrs if that's what it took, to rid one of  all or most of one's fear...or using  OFv3 as maintenance......  for a lifetime....
Just how many people in th world get to walk this globe without fears or 95% or higher of their fears gone for good! damn. amazing to say da least.
Even in UMSv2  FRM 5.0 is clearing some deep old stuff.....related to abundance and the goals of UMSv2.
I also want to mention, I'm sooo looking forward to AM7, some day in 2022 'er 2023.....  it will be for ALL MEN.

Hey Keith, 8 months from now you be saying. Get me one of my rolled up one hundred bill logs and put it fire. It only money the universe has given so much of it.... Lol

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 08-01-2021

Heck Yeah that'd be sweet and Im shure it can be. thanks Z-Man, Much appreciated. Made me laugh and was uplifting.

I can say I am so grateful that I had the money ready,when UMS v2 came out and that I was able to buy the whole set,full on, that day!! It was a relief and still is really.
Looking forward to flying with UMSv2 -Stage 3 later this month....its really getting exciting. and knowing that Stage 4 will be out in September,as well. I find it interesting that Stage 1 ,2 and 4 do have and will have Fear remover in it but stage 3 will not. NO compliants for me, I know that theres a meaningful reason why this is so and that it must therefore be benefical in the way the whole set FITS together. IM fine with that. Its the over all and getting the results. So hey if thats hat 'gets it" fine with Me.
IM trusting the process.
The last time I bought a staged set was B.A.M.M. in 2013..... and thankfully because of Shannon's good heart and integrity. those of Us who bought BAMM<back then, get free Upgrades on this for Life.
I dunno how he's gonna put that all together or even pull it off,but we'll see. Its quite a ways away.
He's inplied that there May not be anymore Sets of Subliminals...we shall indeed see. if there are any exceptions to any of this <I'd wage it would be BAMM & AM7. at the very least I hope these two Make the team and not get cut !!

thanks Again Z-Man.
Keith

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 08-06-2021

UMSv2 is addressing some deep fears the kind of thing,that you'd never want anyone to know,kind of stuff but its doing it in a way that IM addressing it daily with Love in MY Heart. IM sooo looking forward to Stage 3 later this month....Christmas might just come early this year. we'll see. I am appreciating the ride with UMSv2. Understatement.

Oh and today is MY 2nd day off UMSv2. Though I spent the rest of wednesday off of UMSv2 after I'd run my last day cycle in the afternoon and all day yesterday until early evenning,I ran two loops of UMSv2,but 3 in total. IM spending all of today and tommarow off of the program.

Life and Progress continue.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Z-Man - 08-06-2021

(08-06-2021, 02:23 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: UMSv2 is addressing some deep fears  the kind of thing,that you'd never want anyone to know,kind of stuff but its doing it in a way that IM addressing it daily with Love in MY Heart. IM sooo looking forward to Stage 3 later this month....Christmas might just come early this year. we'll see. I am appreciating the ride with UMSv2. Understatement.

Oh and today is MY 2nd day off UMSv2. Though I spent  the rest of wednesday off of UMSv2 after I'd run my last day cycle in the afternoon and all day yesterday until early evenning,I ran two loops of UMSv2,but 3 in total. IM spending all of today and tommarow  off of  the program.

Life and Progress continue.

Sounds like good progress Keith. Where are you from? I live in New York. Long Island.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 08-08-2021

Sounds like good progress Keith. Where are you from? I live in New York. Long Island. <-- Z Man's quote

Me:
Thanks. North Carolina,here. I once lived in Yankee-ville USA. NYC for 6 years but that was in the 1980's. Manhattan.
Long Guy-Land, ah?