Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light (/Thread-UMSv2-Love-Money-and-the-Golden-Realm-of-the-Light)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-16-2021

Your work is not to drag the world
kicking and screaming into a new awareness
your job is to simply do your work
sacredly, secretly, and silently
and those with 'eyes to see and ear to hear'
will respond- Unknown

This is Me on UMSv2
Found these words on Rumble tonight

PS: Shannon if you happen to SEE this posting heres something to correct in the UMSv2 description page:,I noticed this the first time I read this page through and forgot to bring it up....
" By break it up into 3 + 1 stages (3 stages to step you up to the 4th"
Ought. it not be 'BY Breaking it up into 3 stages"
"This program is going to turbo-change your life for the better. I guarantee it."
Shannon did you mean Turbo charge your life or Turbo Charge your life for the better? Frankly I Love the Turbo change over charge. :-) just checking.

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-17-2021

Destination UMSv2.....My inbox...... I got the whole set last month. wow. UMSv2_ stage_1 is gonna be really something.
finally its gonna really really happen,as in getting to utilize UMSv2.....
the Flagship has arrived!! Wow. almost in Port Huron!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-18-2021

Now I have a better idea about how a New soon to Be Father feels waiting in the waiting room for the announcement of his new born son's arrival.....nervous, excited,up down, sleepy wanna sleep, won't sleep ,at least not much.... .... a faint,soft cry, did I hear? thought I heard?
the waiting game....indeed....UMSv2...anticipation..

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - Shannon - 06-18-2021

Are you waiting for it to finish downloading? Because it's out...

(06-18-2021, 05:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: Are you waiting for it to finish downloading?  Because it's out...

Yes,Shannon,I was.... I've got it now..... I already feel an amazing amount of wealth and energy. believe me it 'aint no placebo,Beau'  Neither':-)

Ultimate Monetary Success V2 4 Stage Set Pre-Order (5.75.7g – Type A/B/C/D)
Just read some of the description page of UMS2...this Mofo is OFF da Faukin Chain!! Dannnng!!
Holy Bat bells!! Batman!!!
Geez. this thang is incredible, packs a whaloop!!
Downloading now,well into 25/30 minutes of downloading UMSv2 stage 1 in trickling streams /silent Hybrid.
Thank YOU Shannon !!!!!

PS: Got it downloaded, on MY Lappy and MY samsung Phone,alike Yes. Just started running it ,less than a minute now and already theres tingling on the crown charkra - top of my head region!! Wow. Very nice sensation at the top of the forehead as well just abouve the brow chakra,too. what an interesting thang,indeed....here we go all strapped in and ready to cut loose!!
Good Friday Night to Yawl!!

14 minutes in to it Shannon ' all the money in the world wont buy you Happiness" NOW THATS resistence,a wee bit but its there..... I Jus thave to stay on top of it and do my darndest to stay vigil,alert and aware.... caight that one...the jounrey deepens and continues... thank you again Shannon.....

First night on UMSv2 6/18/21 Im up til 1 am on this one...

30 minutes into it....
Another thing worth noting, I feel as if some part of "Lack is being healed" some kind of lack in my life is being healed,re-done,over. like stitching up some patches. spackling up some dry wall hole's 'er something to this effect. there goes the mighty tingling in and around my head again..... healing lack is taking place...... wow..... IM very humbled by this program.

Its like getting back in shape ,slowly. wow.

I AM actually giving this thing 3 rounds tonight, hell I've waited for 11 yrs for something like this very program. dont know yet if that'll be my 'norm' with UMSv2 stage 1 'er abouve but it shure as heck is tonight.
THe journey continues....

'It is designed to result in an upward spiral of unlimited and ever increasing wealth, abundance, money and success!"
Gosh I Love that!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-19-2021

I was 'instructed' last night as I lay in bed doing 'symbolic sleep',to run the program for 4 hours.(4 loops)
I checked in with The Wise Guys that Abide, as it were, 3? too little 4? Yes. 5? way too much. 4? just right. so 4 it is for now.
I actually did run 3 loops last night.
SO for today its 4 full loops. we'll see what unfolds...
TJC
(The journey continues)
6/19/21

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-19-2021

I HAD to FEEL it and Lawdy lawdy did I ever? I did four loops today and it kicked my ass...coming back down to 2 Loops
starting tomorrow.
I Learned my lesson and will proceed accordingly, when the time comes to 'elevate' the dosage up to 3 a day,fine!! but until then,Im on 2 loops a day and the patience to go with it!! Ha. Yeah One industrual strength Barbecued ass is a enough for this cowboy boot wearing dude.
UMSv2 is something else.
TJC!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - Shannon - 06-20-2021

(06-19-2021, 08:31 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I HAD to FEEL it and Lawdy   lawdy did I ever?    I did four loops today and it kicked my ass...coming back down to 2 Loops
starting tomorrow.
 I Learned my lesson and will proceed accordingly, when the time comes to 'elevate' the dosage up to 3 a day,fine!! but until then,Im on 2 loops a day and the patience to go with it!! Ha. Yeah One industrual strength Barbecued ass is a enough for this cowboy boot wearing dude.
  UMSv2 is something else.
TJC!!

I was waiting for that!   Wink

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-20-2021

(06-20-2021, 04:51 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 08:31 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I HAD to FEEL it and Lawdy   lawdy did I ever?    I did four loops today and it kicked my ass...coming back down to 2 Loops
starting tomorrow.
  UMSv2 is something else.
TJC!!

I was waiting for that!   Wink

LMAFAO !! Appretently so was I !! Ha ha ha. I Literally laughed out loud when I read your response. daymmm! ha ha. thanks a lot for at my barbecued Ass!! Ha. Trust me,I Learned my Lesson, Shannon. Back to square one:-)
 LMAO!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-20-2021

Sunday-Father's Day- MY Father just turned 86,he made it to his Birthday on the 16th and now the 20th...he's in hospice and has a few months left. He was awake earlier and lucid,eyes were clearer.... MY parents have been married for 67 yrs !
No Bull. New week begins...

Life goes on...the journey continues
6/20-21
Just finished up my two loops for the day.... now 2 days off. we'll see how that goes....I May just do one day off and find out.

I can tell you MY life is headed in a new direction, train tracks,have switched and its a green light on all the way. wow.
Yes I Believe this program will change the direction of one's life in what ever ways and all the ways its needed to get you to 'there'
Powrful unfoldments.
TJC.
Have ta say it again and again,in the future, thank you Shannon!!
Keith

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-21-2021

1st day off of UMSv2 after 3 days on and now Im feeling like Im missing my Lover. LIke I was on a fantastic date over a 3 day weekend and now Im missing the hell out of Him!!

Of all the things I have to deal with,contend with and related, this right here is not one of them. Im plenty satisfied with what I have ,never had any complaints. best of luck fellas. I hope it gets you,what you want,in results!!

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/male-enhancement-5757g/

Maybe E5 will be the next one in July/August?

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-25-2021

Im now adjusted to 3 loops per day. If I do make it up to 4 loops in time,that is IF its needed,it will NOT go beyound 4 loops a day,again if that. t seems pleasant. not much to report. I have a feeling that UMSv2 is doing its ground work removal,least IM sincerely hoping that what all its doing.
Nothing dramatic per say, I can however see some definite USLMv4.2 at work here ,in connecting the dots,s synchronicity stuff. thats good, all else 'quite on the water front!"
TJC.
Keith

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-25-2021

1 1/2 Hour Later... feeling so damn good...euporiah....'morphone drip"-ness effects( I know I Know theres no more Morph drippin effects any more) feeling of lightness,freedom and dang successful. wow. this is a fist, I Love UMSv1 and still do ,but I NEVER felt like this one it..its gotta be a combo of Fear Remover 5.0 and whatever all's in UMSv2 level 1,that elevates one's consciousness.

Ground being cleared all the while the foundations being built !! wow. buzzing!!

2 hours ;later:
The core motivation for a male is "freedom". Read some David Deida and educate yourself.

Freedom can manifest itself as earning money, getting laid, hitting the gym or drinking a beer and watching football.

The stronger the male's desire for freedom, the more masculine he is.

So no, the core motivation in life for a male isn't to attract a female and not all males with a masculine core want to either (think of a buddhist monk who seeks enlightenment or General
"Mad Dog" Mattis who forsook women entirely to dedicate himself to the art of warfare)

from Determined journal in 2019 ,I Happen to come across doing a search on UMS and related today...
I could not agree more...." The stronger the male's desire for freedom, the more masculine he is." absolutely !! Im living proof!!