Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light (/Thread-UMSv2-Love-Money-and-the-Golden-Realm-of-the-Light)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - Qiel - 05-28-2021

(05-28-2021, 06:33 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Note to Self:  Reminder - on UMSv2......advice: Just play the Mthfk'er and LET it DO its thing!!  THe how,when where... the subconscious knows far far deeper and how, otherwise you'd  be doing it with the conscious mind ONLY....right,mate???

just .....fill it with helium and let it go !! it knows it knows it knows!!!!!!

Yep. That's the best way to play all subs, Keith.

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 05-28-2021

(05-28-2021, 06:35 PM)Qiel Wrote:
(05-28-2021, 06:33 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Note to Self:  Reminder - on UMSv2......advice: Just play the Mthfk'er and LET it DO its thing!!  THe how,when where... the subconscious knows far far deeper and how, otherwise you'd  be doing it with the conscious mind ONLY....right,mate???

just .....fill it with helium and let it go !! it knows it knows it knows!!!!!!

Yep. That's the best way to play all subs, Keith.

yeah I KNOW that,but especially THIS one.

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 05-28-2021

This program is going to turbo-change your life for the better. I guarantee it. Big Grin Description page, last sentence.

Yes yes!! UMS v2!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 05-30-2021

TID's from UMSv2 expanding awarness, expansiveness in relation to the program 'stuff' thats all Im willing to say 'on camera" up front/ Yes UMSv2 will continue to amaze,especially when its unveiled and rolled out. under-state-ment.
definitely an under-state-ment.

Hours later:
dreams are bigger and a sense of the ceiling limit and that it is indeed penetrable is truly amazing!! Just to be aware of this even more intently is remarkable.... UMSv2 is near.

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 05-31-2021

Resistence is UP....UMSv2 is NEAR......
Nearer to completion...or damn near is my take on it.... like 80% 'er higher..... had some stuff come up,over night thats never been there before, in several different ways...that are clearly related to the program.... stuff like you cant have "Y" becoz of "X" or you dont deserve this becoz of A B C,ect.... there were 15 variations on a theme as a stream,as it were over 7 hours..... yeah I more than ready to follow thru, to move thru and go thru the veil of illusionary fears and related.
Etc...therefore I 'surmize" based on that and several other factors that UMSv2 is NEAR....

DisclaimerSad Well at least in part,if not wholly ,so! Nah! its closer than EVER!!

Yeah I'm ready to give that da boot, then to execute, then ,toot that horn...more like blow the friggin'speakers out

To Me this is good news
as far as I can remember IVE NEVER had resistence to a program BEFORE I ever got the program!!
thats how ding dang POWERFUL this Mofo' is..... Dudes, you're in for RIDE!! Ha!!

Request into da Future:
Love potion # 9- a subliminal/a match/energy/consciousness levels/awareness
AYP spiritually ground and centered Part-Mer , Cowboy:-) Yee Haw....

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-01-2021

Alright, so I am finally done with the master configuration of UMSv2 Master Script. We are very close to building the stage scripts and starting the build of Stage 1.

Me. I Knew it. I Knew this puppy was closer than before to build...cofig config config..... yes thats the Gig.
Tighten up your Wig, were ready to Rock. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du5-NwejpUY

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-06-2021

Some brief feedback,Shannon on UMSv2
Today,SUnday the 6th of June....I Have been experiencing some definite TID's stuff with FRM 5.0 related with UMSv2.
I was shown two things ,from way back,as to why the 'money thing' has been so limited in my life and how these things that are fear blocks can/are being dissolved,removed,nullified over time,especially once UMS v2 of some sort hits the market ( In my case I dont know whether it will be stage 1,2 'er 3 that does it fully or all 3 ) but it is clear that things
are rising to the surface and being addressed that is very clear.

These 'awareness-es" came to me,once I Laid down to take a short relaxing much needed nap..... I Never fully went off to sleep,but felt rested when I got up,45 minutes or so there after, but while "Under" brain waves slowed down to Alpha wave and heart rate too.... then here comes da Info.
SO yeah TID fear remover 5.0 is kicking in now Shannon. thought you'd like to know.
How that for a preview of coming attractions?
Keith

Next Day: Monday afternoon...listening to a sub' and sensing UMSv2 TID flowing right on into this same stream of consciousness...blending right into it with the sub Im currently running...never had this conscious experience before..this New Platinum Lake Build and what all else mixed in...wow....its really something special and definitely something POWERFUL.
Wow!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - Shannon - 06-07-2021

Very interesting! I'm noticing TID from it in the tendency for my thinking to shift. Before I was trying to invest. Now I'm aggressively removing debts instead. I also notice that when I play OF, I feel unusually tired the day afterwards, as if I am mixing subs. Not sure that's TID, might be dealing with resistance - but I don't feel any resistance.

Very interesting stuff indeed.

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-11-2021

Me: Good News on the Horizon.....wow....Yes!! I Bet even level one of UMSv2 Packs a Punch !!

Shannon: " In the mean time, I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as I finish up the last step before I can start building Stage 1. I estimate that build, once it starts, should take around 3 to 5 days. I'm going to do it as quickly as I can manage without making mistakes to recover as much time as possible.

Almost there."

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-12-2021

Me! This is how I feel right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80AkY3ank5Q Helllll Yea, Baby!!!

Shannon's quote" And now begins the creation of the stage scripts, starting with Stage 1."

Me: The Masterpiece begins......

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-13-2021

UMSv2 on the way.....progress in the making!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-14-2021

I Know that I am not the only one who wonders, was Shannon up early this morning working on UMSv2,quitely secretly so to speak. If whats being peices together,created,built is half wa thru or 1/4th the way or even almost done? you know...like Santa's elves busy in da workshop 2 days before Christmas 'er somethin' like that. you know?
UMSv2 is on the way...wow...finally.....its on the way.....hear hear!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-15-2021

Some deep Informative insights today. Definitely UMSv2 TID's. TID's this strong & the blessed thang hadn't even come out yet!! Good gosh, how industrial is this thang??
Whew!! Weeee Dawgie!!
Dang thang!!
We're in for one Heck of a ride,Yawl!!
Now, where's ma Banjo?!? Ha!!

RE: UMSv2 -Roads to Freedom - ncbeareatingman - 06-16-2021

Your work is not to drag the world
kicking and screaming into a new awareness

your job is to simply do your work
sacredly, secretly, and silently
and those with 'eyes to see and ear to hear'
will respond - Unknown

This is Me on UMSv2