Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light (/Thread-UMSv2-Love-Money-and-the-Golden-Realm-of-the-Light)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 03-28-2022

On one of my days off with UMSv2.....have hit a super low point, deeply down about things...
Had a massive blow up argument with one of 3 sisters that I barely ever get along with, 9 days ago and the rippling effects, of this pain hit me deep yesterday and today.
The anger and resentment was so intense that literally for a day and da half my liver hurt like hell.

YOU rise as high as your dominant aspiration, YOU decend to the lowest concept of yourself. I Just feel so defeated,tired,weary and fatigued. so many emotional things going on from local to world wide.

If the attracting love program goes well and I have every reason to believe it will do so beoyund expectation. I hope another may follow down the road of deepest acceptance of self, liking of the self, Love and forgiveness of the self
known one's true value constantly,included and experiencing one;s value daily.
IM at a real down point, where I feell I"ve just failed at every thing, I swear ,being amoung family, this shit gets old old.
holding the line.
I dont feel much of this has to do with UMSv2 at all. its enviromental and related. It tough when you're on FM and they're all on AM....worlds apart.
this too shall pass,it may pass like a F-ken Kidney stone but it will pass.
the journey most defintely continues.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Shannon - 03-29-2022

A kidney stone indeed.

Just remember that when tings are at their worst, there is nowhere to go but up.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - RTBoss - 03-29-2022

Sending love, my friend. Hope things get better for you soon!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 03-29-2022

Thank you Shannon, deeply as well as RTBoss. thank you deeply too. sincerley appreciated. I did some clearing work and its being done on me and its really really helping. thank you Men, so much and back to ya in the goodness and Light.

Today I am doing much better not outta the woods entirely but on the way thank goodness. understatement.
I swear to you a very interesting phenomia is happening,today.
I got up today knowing full well it is Wednesday, yet I knew on the calendar thats its for shure Tuesday and thats OK. I didnt misplace days.. Im experiencing a time differential if you will?
Im a day ahead of time. I Know that sounds different but I am,its as if I've jump time's time thing.
I really AM into Mid day wednesday a day ahead and yet every one else is "ON Tuesday's time"
ever have that happen? time skip? like skipping rocks on da water or hop-jumping across a stream? thats what it feels like.
IM fully owning this,it isnt forced nor reached for. Im just accepting 'what is" as I flow along with it....
Just in case,just in case, if this has anyrhing to do with TID from AL....again just in case, then thats purdy groovy in and o it self. I AM definitely sensing and feeling stuff from Love Attractor.
Blessings and Light.
Keith
TJC

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 03-29-2022

(03-29-2022, 10:42 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Sending love, my friend.  Hope things get better for you soon!

thanks Man, very much stay groovy stay free!! what program are you running now? IM still on UMSv2...I AM seriously considering, giving all things a two week to three week break from running any sub and then starting back either on UMSv2 or Love attractor (or ,what ever the final title of this Love theme title will be!) foe awhile.IM in the middle of care giving and fending off other relatives bullshit so I dont know how 'on time' it'd be for me to RUN a sub' like A.L. we shall see.
 thanks RT and Im so glad that things are going so well for you financially and otherwise. Peace and Light. Keith

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Omni3 - 03-29-2022

In it to win it NC. Good to hear you're getting through it. Much love to you

(03-29-2022, 02:34 PM)Omni3 Wrote: In it to win it  NC. Good to hear you're getting through it. Much love to you
 thank ya Man. ten tons back to ya in the positive. much appreciated.thank you Omni3. salute!!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - RTBoss - 03-29-2022

Haven't had a time jump like you, unless you'd count drinking too much back-in-the-day and waking up 17 hours later. But for me, that'd be backwards from you. I'd still be on Tuesday while everyone else is on Wed. Lol.

Currently on a sub break, myself. I think taking some time off does a brain good here & there.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 04-01-2022

(03-29-2022, 03:52 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Haven't had a time jump like you, unless you'd count drinking too much back-in-the-day and waking up 17 hours later.  But for me, that'd be backwards from you.  I'd still be on Tuesday while everyone else is on Wed.  Lol.

Currently on a sub break, myself.  I think taking some time off does a brain good here & there.

Hye RT.   Understood and respected Man. I've done so myself,as in taken a month off,more like 3 1/2 weeks off but whose counting?  same dif' it does make a difference I thought I might do the same and follow suit, then I saw Shannon's post last night about how much UMSv2 is doing for him and how much he loves it. I ran 3 loops today my first day back on in 6 days I think. I still wish UMSv2 was in all this new 5.8 stuff and related.

Im already grappling with whether or not to run Attract Love around May, MY Birthday Month....dunno yet.
  you watch it'll be my USLM to run AL and UMSv2 bloom kicks in and,Wham... I go darn I could-da Had a V-8, and Lovely dovey Moolah!!  Ha. we'll see when the time comes.

In the meantime UMSv2 it is and I do want Shannon to know that I do appreciate all the work,time and energy that went into UMSv2.  IN 5.8 or higher that elevator would move so much faster. sooner equals less suffer more appreciation,power, mobiltiy,ect.
 tips cowboy hat and thanks!! 
 Oh....MY 13th year  with IML.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - GreekGod22 - 04-02-2022

Wow, would you say 13 years of using IML subs was worth it?

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 04-02-2022

Words like " Self explanatory " and "Self evident" come to mind.

Have a wonderful weekend every one and stay groovy and remember to have some fun, be good to you,r-self, you know?
like you would a best friend.! YOU deserve your own Love !! Peace.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 04-04-2022

UMSv2 trying a new to me format/formula/usage pattern 3 full loops for 3 days straight, 1 loop on the 4th day and then 3 day off. UMSv2 is powerful. I feel more 'millionaire' when Im on it and my toughts are way more uplifted,aslso I am really grateful that DRS is built in to this masterpiiece, super glad in fact. Fear Remover 5.0 or 4.7 I forget right off, any who,Im glad and grateful that its in there,too!! Really Glad and relieve.

The goals continue as does the Journey.
Keith

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 05-07-2022

I'm using UMSv2 stage 4 Lightly ... I dont wanna let go fully with it ,but I'm ,at this point ,in the journeyof not using it full on. translation meaning - 1 loop a day...
again I dont wanna let it go entirely,,but I AM slowly doing so for a while. weaning away gradually thats the phrase I was looking for. I really really hope to enjoy the bloom of UMSv2 for awhile...

i Plan on getting HOWL and using it ,near month's end. I know this program will serve Us ALL well.
Positive Vent time: I swear I wanna use UH, OF, Hormone Optimizer,and HOWL all at the same time, hell might as well throw E5 in there too. shoot. I Just wish I couldsting all of these together and bust it wide open with a BANG!!
Now now, WE all know that that strategy is NOT reality YET nor may never been, So I AM NOT saying to anyone, just to be clear here, to go do this ,at all !!
I shure hope so , that one day it may be so, once Shannon gets past having to create a super language creator 'or what ever that software terminology is ,f or having a lay out to create the subs much soon/faster/better and all.
In a round about way this is, a full on compliment Shannon, coz thats how good your Sub's are man and you and I/We know it.
Alas one step atta time.
I think I'll run Aura of Love for 2 weeks 'er so, before jumpin into HOWL-ness !! Then once the weights off,down to a decent level, I'll go back to UMSv2. Its been a years run of it, thus far and I feel I need a pause for a while from it.
TJC.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Z-Man - 05-07-2022

(05-07-2022, 08:16 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: I'm using UMSv2   stage 4 Lightly ... I dont wanna let go fully with it ,but I'm ,at this point ,in the journeyof  not using it full on. translation meaning - 1 loop a day...
again I dont wanna let it go entirely,,but  I AM slowly doing so for a while. weaning away gradually thats the phrase I was looking for. I really really hope to enjoy the bloom of UMSv2 for awhile...

i Plan on getting HOWL and using it ,near month's end. I know this program will serve Us ALL well.
Positive Vent time: I swear I wanna use  UH, OF, Hormone Optimizer,and HOWL all at the same time, hell might as well throw E5 in there too. shoot. I Just wish I couldsting all of these together and bust it wide open with a BANG!!
Now now, WE all know that that strategy is NOT reality YET  nor may never been,  So I AM NOT saying to anyone, just to be clear here, to go do this ,at all !!
 I shure hope so , that one day it may be so, once Shannon gets past having to create  a super language creator 'or what ever that software terminology is ,f or having a lay out  to create the subs much soon/faster/better and all.
In a round about way this is, a  full on compliment Shannon, coz  thats how good your Sub's are man and you and I/We know it.
Alas one step atta time.
I think I'll run Aura of Love for 2 weeks 'er so, before jumpin into HOWL-ness !! Then once the weights off,down to a decent level, I'll go back to UMSv2.  Its been a years run of it, thus far and I feel I need a pause for a while from it.
TJC.

Thang Keith UH,OF V3,HO,HOWL and E5. You are trying to create a superman for the inside out. Since you are doing UMS V2. I super rich Keith. The man of steel. Now if Shannon was building a sub to fly. Look out..is it a bird or a plane not it's Super Keith to the rescue....... Let the journey continue ........