Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light (/Thread-UMSv2-Love-Money-and-the-Golden-Realm-of-the-Light)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 10-23-2021

FIeld of Electric Love..... coulda been a album from the 60's but actually its a rough draft title of sorts...I'd love to see a sub that would not only 'make' you highly valued,appreciated and loved( from the inside out,that is!) but thru not only charisma but have like "AN electric" powerful personality/energy/energetic field around you in which indeed people experience some sort of healing from it from the love thats being emmited.

Theres was an Interview, in which, back in 1967 an American fella in London,got to interview Jimi Hendrix and he said being around him was like standing in a huge field of eletricity ...powerful ,dynamic,stunning....yet relaxing
magnetic and mesmerizing,yet calming.

Electric Charisma- The Tesla Effect !! Boom!! how bout that? Ha!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 10-24-2021

2nd day off of UMSv2 S4 and I feel like a new MAN. wow.
Since I used Mandala's for my energetic healing protocol and UMSv2 all on the same day,often times at the same time
its become too too much,if I Lived by myself I could handle 8 hours straight of UMSv2 on top of Nano Silver Mandal's
and other energy devices,
However being that I Live ina some what "group" home with my parents, group home in the sense that lots of people are in and outta here often ,especially but not limited to weekdays...as in Various assortments of family member/extended family members come to see my Mama and Daddy ( He's in in-home-hospice-care) two nurses come in twice a week, one on Tuesdays another on Thursdays, a CNA 4 days a week, and da student nurse in training- helper -aid. quite simply doing all this powerful work for UMSv 2and healing all at the same time, its way too easy to get triggered by this that and the other.
I've decicded to have less intensitiy for now,less hyper stressors...the less triggered I'll be. IM gonna start back up tuesday with 4 loops = 5 hours 20 minutes,during the day and then 2 loops later in the evening when Im alone and its quieter,as such. I'll give that a go and see how it works

Todays relaxed 2nd day off amoung other things I experieces
connection to all things-vast and broad
Miracles are possible
special vibrations emanations connectness with awanress of rippling effect....
all this connects with money,abundance in the bigger picture of things
all the goodies are coming. it isnt just getting off on good feelings,though I love that sort of thing,its the on going states of consciousness,of being in the zone and not only being in the zone but establishing Life there. As it were 'dropping anchor there and living from there..... free to fly as such!! Gawd I Love this stuff. thank you Shannon for helping us to help ourselves while helping you out ( paying you money and giving feedback, and so on,,win win- er's!)

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 10-30-2021

MY first day off a 6 day run of UMSv2 S4. 2 loops on Sunday, 6 to 8 hours per day for 5 days.... still trying to find that sweet spot. getting in way more than 5 loops per day though.

Shannon, after reading your very recent post, as in just a few minutes ago....check this out I use the nergetically encoded Nano SIlver Mandala's from subtle.energy ( That is subtle dot energy thats it) I also have a high quality Colliodal silver maker I got from Canada earlier this year I use both,but the Nano silver print out's more often,you can 'stack' them the more you stack the stronger the energies are...I am literally sitting on 6 of them right no. underneth my computer chair cushion.

its Nano Silver Colliodal Silver and another form of silver all combined.
Im not selling this stuff,nor on commsion,they dont have that as far as I know. Im simply giving forth,paying it forth coz I know what its like to suffer with a chronic aliement. Candida has been my bane and Im damn ready to let it go. I've used these Nano silver prints for about a month now. If its NOT ok to post this here. you let me know and I'll delete it right away. As soon as I see. I AM heading out to do some birthday and anniversary shopping for my parents and my sisters recent B-day. be back later.
NO disrespect, nor crossing the line here on the forum meant at all !!

Shannon's recent renderings:

A little bit more about what's going on on my end, so things make a bit more sense.

You know my car had catastrophic engine failure in NC during my "vacation". Since then, gf and I have been using a rental pickup truck provided by Kia. But we found that we could not get much done because she wasn't allowed to drive it, which meant that I was forced to act as her chauffer two days a week, which completely killed those two days for me to be productive. Yesterday we managed to get them to agree to put her on the contract, so that is no longer an issue.

The other issues I have been dealing with are resistance to UMS v2 S4 and my lungs. The former has been making it very hard for me to be productive because the attack has been on my ability to focus, my motivation and even my ability to remember that I am supposed to be working, and what I am working on. Very effective until I realized what was happening, but still it killed a week of my time.

The final thing that has been snarling my efforts has been my lungs. If you're not familiar with the situation, my lungs are extremely sensitive to various things and become irritated by them, which causes them to produce phlegm and that causes me to cough a lot. In an effort to keep this to a minimum, I have packed up my perfumery lab, run a robot vacuum with HEPA filter every day and I also have an air purifier in my office and bedroom.

But in spite of all that, I still have to deal with two major issues that are working against me. The first is my cat, who sheds like he's going balder than I am, and the second is my gf makes her living reselling clothes she finds at resale shops. Those resale shops have a lot of dust and danger in them, and they set off my lungs very badly. I can't go in them, and whenever she has the clothes she's bought from them in the car or the room I am in, my lungs go crazy. Normally this isn't an issue because she keeps everything in her office and keeps the door shut, but the other day she needed help building a new shelving unit, and apparently the process of cleaning that room and vaccuming it so I could survive long enough to help covered her in those allergens, and then when she went to bed she got them on the comforter on our bed.

Long story short, for several nights now I have been unable to sleep in my own bed because I could not stop coughing. In fact I have been unable to sleep at all, because not only did it cause me to constantly cough regardless of everything else I was doing to mitigate it, but it also pissed me off so much I could not sleep even when I went to sleep on the couch instead. So it's been several days of sleep deprivation on top of everything else.

Now that we know what caused it, we have washed the bed clothes, but for whatever reason, that wasn't enough, and last night I still found myself laying in bed, lungs too irritated to stop coughing. In desperation, I tried nebulizing 5 mL of high strength colloidal silver, and that did the trick. I finally got to sleep. So either I need to wash my lungs this way, or I have a lung infection. But lung infection doesn't make sense, because it only happens under specific circumstances during the day.

I don't care what it is, as long as nebulizing continues to work. I finally got a full night's sleep, and I finally don't have to drive gf around because of that stupid contract. Now that I know what my subconscious was doing, I can work against it. So now we have a green light. And I'm off to work.

The combination of these things has been a perfect storm, and it had me frazzled to the end of my rope. Hopefully now I can get something accomplished.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Shannon - 10-30-2021

No issues, Keith. I prefer not to use mandalas for the time being for various reasons, but I do find the silver solution I make very useful. My generator produces ~85% ionic/15% colloidal silver, but it's more easily understood if I just say "colloidal silver". I used to make 50 PPM (the most I could get to remain in suspension) but later research and experimentation has revealed that 30 PPM is actually better because it is more stable, prevents the larger, less active clumps of colloidal silver from forming, which degrade its electrically active state, and it remains ionic a lot longer in contact with glass (going to be using food grade plastic bottles in the future; much better for primarily ionic silver solutions). 10 and 20 PPM are also useful, but for nebulizing I always use at least 20 ppm. My experiments have revealed to me there is a significant difference in how effective 10, 20 and 30 ppm have been for me when I am attempting to disinfect my lungs with it; in this case, the stronger, the better.

Just make sure you always use steam distilled water to make your silver solutions, and never add salt or any other electrolytes.

By the way, does candida respond to ionic silver? Ionic silver converts to silver chloride pretty quickly in contact with the sodium chloride in our body (half life of 7 seconds) and all home silver generators produce primarily ionic silver, not actually considered colloidal unless it's 51% colloidal. I believe the highest colloid result I have ever seen from a home generator was 20%, and even chemical processing after generation maxes out at 40% colloid content. If ionic silver isn't working for you, that may be why, since silver chloride is only mildly antiseptic compared to ionic silver or true colloidal silver.

Have you tried the only actually colloidal silver on the market? MesoSilver? That stuff is very expensive, but it remains 100% active no matter where it goes in the human body, and it is awesome. If I had a candida infection and I was going to try silver for it, I would try that.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 10-30-2021

thank for the tip on MesoSIlver..... I did a search and then went to Ebay and Amazon..... IM getting some Mesosilver and MesoGold as well... not too bad in pricing actually I may in fact get two silvers and one mesoGold...they're on my 'to get list" thank you SHannon very much. I'd seen them before,but like life right now there are so many many things to keep up with,much less with alternative treatments,and applications... thanks again . much appreciated.

This is copied and pasted from the website about the Nano Silver the 3 silvers are mentioned before.

Nano Silver is the energetic signature of a unique combination of colloidal silver, ionic silver and energetic silver.

For general purposes, use for at least 20 minutes or more per day, once or more week.

For the purposes of fighting acute cold/flu/respiratory symptoms, use for several hours per day, either in one “dose” or as several, intermittent “doses.”

This digital immunity booster is quite strong, so when/if you notice that you’re starting to feel over-stimulated, simply turn the program off and resume at a later tim

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 11-05-2021

Like People who work out in the Gym or work out period,any where...I decided after reading some comments by Ben and another forum member in light of these things, to lessen my last two days of Listening with UMSv2....in short 4 days of 6 loops,follwed by two days of 2 loops,then today my last day fjust finshed up this weekly cycle of 4 loops..... to push the body/the muscles then slow down and let them catch up.... same thing with Using UMSv2 stage4. Im taking at least 2 days off from it possibly 4 and then starting over again with another cycle for a month (32 days) of Stage 3 and see how that goes.
I've done two solid months of Stage 4.... I wanna try out Stage 3 and see how things go this time,knowing fully that Stage 3 has Fear remover 5.0 IN IT and instead of not the case,as previousy thought.
I AM very ready for a switch up.....either resistence or simply needed a change... MY mind was commuicating "Being bored' ,I did adjust the volume from time to time but consistently left it at the 'usual; volume on my samsung Phone.

I AM purposely stretching out the Bloom time by two days for a total of 4 days instead of two days off, which is my usual down time from UMSv2, so again its 4 days away,might even be 5,but no more than 5, then its onto UMSv2-Stage 3.... Yee Haw. Good good Friday and a beaut' of a day,too.
already been out and about for my once a week long country walk for 4 miles ,round trip.. trynna lose some of this weight too from being "IN" so much of the time.
I'd love to lose weight while I sleep I swear. Im damn good in bed,I can sleep for hours! Ha!!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 11-10-2021

Had a deep dream today as My "Nap" Lasted for hours,thankfully, I Needed it. I Began "Back to stage: 3 of UMSv2...I stuck to the instructions and Just did 2 loops back to back,then hit the sack.
I dreamed of this HIgh level Celebrity ,I Mean very high level..... and it was very very clear how unhappy he was and I said something to someone else Like 'wow Hes got all that money and he's utterly Miserable!" I actually felt a mix of feeling sorry for him and compassion.
I"ll do two more loops of Stage 3 before bedtime.

I Plan to run this stage until December 12th then back on Stage 4 for two more months and then continue on from there
TJC
Keith
PS: Forgot to mention last night, Burned out on damn near every thing, Family's Bullshit, Care giving for two Parents,Self Improvement stuff, really just wanna be like the hedgehogs....Fuk it,Im hibernatin' and then some, fer 6 months!!
I just dont want to be bothered about jack shit! Its kinda weird IM mellow and easy about it,but IM 'plugged in' and triggered about it, at the same time. Pace thy self,pace thy self! I tell me self....periodically. Geez.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 11-12-2021

3 in the morning.... Some time in the three O'clock Hour.... stage 3 of UMSv2

what was received from intuitive 'awareness' & of 'source' energies

so on top of it, is large amounts of fear of failure but whats behind this is a mmoutan of shame
that is what is being worked on now
worked on? both? yes but the mountain of shame is being pummeled ,layer and chunk, layer by chunk and then the fear of failure has nothing to hold it up, nothing to sustain it
it will be and is in process of being flattened even now...the work continues
Wow/
getting my day started as it were...walk in da light....the journey continues

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 11-15-2021

On UMSv2 Stage 3.... had a weird but interesting dream to me, none the less.
I had lots and lots of money and I wanted to help this young lad out! ( 25 to 32 yrs old,kind of young lad,to be clear here!!)
there noooo strings attactched I simply wanted to empower him with some financial help and I very much wanted to talk with him about this, yet every ding dang time I tried to find the ideal setting( a quieter calmer place) to connect and converse ,Loudness would happen. we made 3 or 4 attempts.... then a bit later his GF stepped in and was telling him it was a scam, a con,etc. It was frustrating as all get out but I just sat there and cool calm and genuinely collected. it didnt rock me in da least. WTF!? Ha. werid strange intersting.
Fear remover 5.0 and deep programming kicking in ,I'd say for shure.

footnote: in this life a friend of mine out West,told me theres a Man that shops at Petsmart where SHE shops, that, periodically,gives other shoppers, Petsmart Gift Cards!!
Ensuring that one ,purdy much thats all they can do with it is help their beloved animal companion out and two: He gets the reward of feeling great/good/wholesome about it all , its a win winner !!
I will do my own version of goodwill,paying it forward and some such lightwork when the time comes,now and along the way.
Giving with Empowerment and discernment.
Ohh Today Running 6 loops instead of 5.
Will start back on Wednesday, after today, taking 2 days off. Today Makes the end of the first cycle of S3 UMSv2//
TJC.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 11-16-2021

11/16/21
6:07 PM Tuesday Night...

umsv2 just bushed wiped out tired tired tired while using tesla purple panels energetically encoded digital signature images... now going unplugged

IM going Unplugged for the next few days...I've truly needed it. I find Stage 3 way more powerful than stage 4 of UMSv2 and trust me S4 is plenty plenty powerful. Between using my Tesla original Plates and Disk, Digital Energetically encoded signature, Images and other things.....as well as running 6 loops of UMSv2-S3 6 loops instead of 5 loops yesterday. MY Last day of this cycle of S3..... IM coming down from the Electric Vibe and going 'Acoustic" thankfully for the next few days....
I feel so relieved to have some time off...to rest, recover and relax....geez.... plus its a full moon week and I needed to tone down not amp up right now....
Back to Perry Mason and then some Stone Temple Pilots with an Interstate Love Song ,Live !!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 11-18-2021

OMG!! Stage 3 Part 51..... this thing is kick ass...when I say Kick ass,I Mean it can kick your ass like a quarterback at the super bowl with 10 minutes left in the game. dang this thing is POW-WERE-FULL !!
First day Back on UMS v2 S3..... 5 loops back to back....whew.... a boatload to intergrate and 'come down' from...... going to have supper and a da movie.

TJC strongly !!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 12-31-2021

Happy New YEAR Everybody!! and very very prosperous joyful and loving one too!! Yee Haw!!!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 01-04-2022

2nd Day off a cycle with Stage 4 of UMSv2...... last week I took a much needed extended break from UMSv2 - 4
5 day break.... I got a wonderful boon during that time, 2 actually, one medium and then a bigger 'what a nice surprise this is...wowed by it in fact. the bloom does happen indeed, just a reminder. I was damn pleased with it.

Taking 3 days off with this cycle. the journey continues.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 01-05-2022

Shannon firs off.... I look forward to the day and time when ANti-aging/reverse aging comes forth....
I feel like Im aging about as well as " beach Party Movie". for the youngsters in the room, if you dont know whaddah beach party movie is...look on youtube with those key words.... THEN you'll Understand:-)

#2) DMSI current version...
I'd be afraid of Dick overload. geez
I've been a "monk' for 7 yrs going
#3) I Lost one of my older brothers in 1990 to full blown AIDS and the complications there of,it really did a number on
the whole family., emotionally. I swear.

I could deal with DMSI..... the use of it right now with so much going on, scares the shit outta me including the abouve mentioned. for some reason and normally I am not like that.

I Miss the hell outta touch and intimacy but not slam bamm. I need and want something much deeper than that,besides ,since were being more open and honest here, MY heart -emotional connection is direclty connected to my Cock...if the connect signal is weak, the Dick does not get hard, seriously nothing will happen, but if the connect is strong, then so is the hard on and making Love. I've just never been one who could drop'um and do it.

Wired differently.

Im not batting a 100 today anyway... emotionally I dont even wanna look in the mirror.