Subliminal Talk
UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light (/Thread-UMSv2-Love-Money-and-the-Golden-Realm-of-the-Light)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - CatMan - 09-11-2021

YEAH!

Step it up, man!

I love it.

I'm doing it again the last few days, huge overload. Yesterday was 26 hours (loops) worth, counting hybrids as double loops of course. I've needed it I think, as I've had an extremely painful situation in the family to deal with.

All the best man.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-11-2021

YEAH!
Catman:
Step it up, man!

I love it.

I'm doing it again the last few days, huge overload. Yesterday was 26 hours (loops) worth, counting hybrids as double loops of course. I've needed it I think, as I've had an extremely painful situation in the family to deal with.

All the best man.

Me:
Thanks Catman, much appreciated ,mean it too.
Oh I know about that family stuff and routine...believe me.... those waters get real deep real quick....
thanks again. TJC !( the journey continues)

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-13-2021

I usually do 4 loops, 5 hours in total per day.... some thing "Opens Up" after 4 1/2 hours of this program...say the last 20 minutes of the program....seems like 'something' give's way to something greater.....
4 1/2 hours? AM I THAT THICK?.... answer No.
We are working on rebuilding things here,Keith...from within to the without....outside of you...it takes time to re do,un do that which has taken years to build, right or wrong,worked or didnt work.... the un-doing and re-doing take time to do so.
this process is profound and isnt an over nighter..... roman was not built in a day..... Ha thank you higher perspective inner dialoge....

Almost reminds me of a good exercise work out.... you tough,it can be quite tedious, feeling like what the heck am I doing all this for,Im tired as heck,ect then you keep going ,working out working out and then theres a " Clearing" and you start feel like heck yeah...I can do another hour of this...I feel better or I feel great !!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-14-2021

MY Daily Run.... 5 1/2 hours of UIMSv2.... I was up all night dealing with my ailing Father off and on.....was up til 12 noon then passed out. I feel purdy good, all things considered.
Groggy but thats because Im not fully back on my regular sleep schedule ,tonight will be different. UMSv2 continues to uplift.....
TJC !!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-15-2021

'I HEARD the news today Ohh boy,about a Lucky Man,who made the grade" John Lennon......

Yesterday mid afternoon,I was deeply asleep,,,,,, the day and night before,I'd played UMSv2...
UMSv2 had knocked me out.....

I had a very meaningful dream.....right before I woke up......I was on a train that looked like the one's you'd see in an Alfred Hitchcock Movie with a very good friend of mine, Daddy Bear Darrell. we've been platonic freinds for 25 yrs now, he lives in another state but we connect often by phone, He is an Transcendant Alpha Male, very evolved Man on many levels... In many many ways he is the Father I never had, spiritually,emotionally and energetically.
He is also one of the deepest listener's I've ever known. His positive impact in my life has been remarakble.

He also has this amazing ability to accept other people are they are ,where they are and how they are, as such and if they change , same thing.....all without negative judgement. I have seen him do this many many times, and have spent much time with this master teacher/mentor/father figure of mine.
I grew up with a 'biological Father,so wounded he was incapable of being loving or expressing anything close to it without being full on drunk,( a very responsible functional-dysfunctional drunk. always worked two jobs, got drunk on weekend only!! it was pure hell though!) and flat out refuse to change or evolvement,mean spirited and hurtful to the entire family. physically abusive, sometime but verbally abusive often. wounded alpha male narcissist.

sperm donor,putting a roof over a childs head and food on the table,that was it ,granted those things are damn important but clearly that is not the entire scoop of things.

None the less so in the dream I had, Darrell and I were on this train, sat right next to him and ask him in a slow way, "Do you look like your Dad" and then he said "Purdy Much" and then I burst into a thousand tears and wept my heart out,i cried with my whole being...I soaked his lap and just wept and wept, my whole body shook.... I had absolutely noooo fear of being this open hearted with him. theres more to this dream but that was the strongest part to the mutliple dream sequence I had.

FRM 5.0 and emotional healing aid pain relief ,working!!!

UMSv2 we're on the right track and train!! Ha!! All aboard!!
TJC!! ( the journey continues!!)

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Shannon - 09-16-2021

Sounds like significant progress. Keep going!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-16-2021

thank ya Shannon < much appreciate,Man. I will indeed continue. Ironically today was my last day of this weekly cycle.
5 1/.2 Hours a day - 27 1/2 Hours.... I need a few days off UMSv2 to intergrate,digest,process.....perhaps even a little bloom or a Big burst of Blooming. leaving that open time for a vacation:-) thanks again !!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-18-2021

So MY second Day off of UMSv2 S4. Yesterday morning, I woke up feeling clear headed and fresh, I felt stronger,like an entire clean slate was at hand.
This morning,I almost feel numb...as if theres " not much there" so to speak.

I sense that is a space between what was and what will be..... in addition with Family Life and all that is going on including a 3rd cousin who is near death....Ive got major burn out around the whole thing.
Plus I feel like at this point, using UMSv2 is really like working out at the Gym. and that getting in shape again can be weird awkward,exhilerating, energizing,draining as hell,ect... but you KNOW that you are making progress because of the efforts put into it.....the whole WTF AM I doing? when the quantum jump comes THEN YOU'll know why!!
I Am ok this morning.
I reminded of Catman's Carpet Boming OFv3 and how finally He and it took a Huge Jump...into major results/clearing etc
So putting "in" investing in will definitely continue....
tomorrow I being the work out in Full....again!!
TJC !!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-20-2021

Whew..... UMSv2 and the depth there of...wow !! Had a series of dreams today ,many of them short short, lke popcorn dreams...all linked to others and flowed into them,I remember them not....however the last of the long long dream sequence...where.....
I was with my former wife, she was a driver and there were a bunch of men in the car,we are all crammed in there together, I was in the front seat right next to her while she drove of us to where ever it was we were going...at some point
I held her and we began to kiss and make out..... and as we did,I noticied that she gave back just as much as I was giving( that did not happen in our marriage,it very laup sided)....this car was driving itself while we were into passionate kissing...as if were we at a drive in theater. Ha!
I told her I love you,I have always loved you,which is true.
I Never stopped loving her,I moved on with my Life.... this dream is very signifigant . good Lord. if 5.0 FRM is doing this in UMSv2, good grief what it much do in its stand alone version. amazing !!
IM not in love with my former wife any more and havent been in well over 30 yrs but I will always love her as I will always love Robert, my first beloved one after my divorce, ect..... he was a narcissist , couldn't keep his ass outta the air, nor his pants zipped. cheated the entire time I was with Him and I only found out towards the end of it all( I was in my 20's and he way way way more experienced at being a hack!) that two is long long over. but I loved him and still do and always will. No it wasnt ok with me for him to do what he did as he did it..... it never will be and Im am however, not a door mat for some one elses unfaithful bullshit, but I do Love him,just not in love with him.

Point is when I Love someone,really fall in Love,to me its for keeps,I will always love them. I pine for neither Robert nor Dulcinea ( which means sweet dreams and she was too! I might be Gay,however I am not fucking blind ! Ha!!_if I were gonna try to change my spots and strips it shure as hell was NOT gonna be with an UGLY women!! C'mon!) I Met a healer who'd change my life a year later and after that I'd never stand fo anything close to such that I went thru in my 20's and meeting this incredbile healer was some 31 yrs ago...Life has not been the same since,I still work with her,too!!

So yeah profound ,in my world, going back some 30 yrs plus ,healing stuff! wow.

Also I got while in a super relaxed deeper alpha brain wave state, that 6 loops...would be better, is whats needed, as I'd asked internally quietly what level do I need to increase, if at all? answer: 6 loops.....so now Im gradually workin on that, building up to it, as today before I'd asked and fell asleep...I'd run 5 loops today for the first time.

Side note: For you Men running OFv3, respectfull.y I wanna say yawl are some lucky Bastards,indeed!! There will come a time when I can definitely run OFv3 and I will ,I am however very grateful to be running UMSv2 4 Stages,but I do envy you Men who are clearing massive amounts of shit/old baggage/stuff, though I know its not always easy or a prim rose path,ect... I envy you but not in a negative way, more like by your examples , "Wow,look at these hella courageous dudes and what they are really going for and becoming" Massive respect Men, I swear no Bull !! Strong Hearts and who you all are becoming as a result, as more of who you truly are, comes forth, out from the shadows and shackles of F.E.A.R. -
False Evidence Appearing Real

The other piece to this is that in this life time I finally really got it, that in order to fit in, to have the so called right income, to lie some where and all things related,I am going to have to create that myself, my own home, my own incomes( multiple streams) my own land,etc..... so that I fit in exactly where I create it, make it, expand it,etc...
So yeah some profound things are unfolding. I've got UMSv2 running some this evening,as addition as back up to some remarkable unfoldings today.
Quietly inspired. The journey continues.

PS: Hours later just did yet one more round of UMSv2 for the day. IM done for the day MY Brain is super loaded right now and I need time to come down and intergrate it all.
As one who will more than likely purposely put myself out to pasture,when all the care giving/being with family directly is over.
As in when I Leave here Im going to Idaho, Alaska or some when deep out younder and yes IM well prepared for it emotionally and physically, I plan to live a life at peace and in the peace and quite of being far away from it all. At some point however,I do hope that Shannon will create an " Attract Your Perfect, Beloved One" subliminal in 6G- download
perfect for you according to you and your consciousness,that is. I will be in contact with Folks to a greater or lesser degree then. I wont be completely devoid of contact with Others,that is.
In the mean time TJC !!

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-23-2021

second day of 6 loops run, 4 days on here, tommarow thankfully's starts my 2 days off....the a 5 day run of 6 loops,least thats the plan.
its work out in this gym lemme tell ya...kickin my ass.... MY gead feeling FULL doesnt even describe this stuff.
again thankfully 2 days ahead starting now. just finished up the loops 20 minutes ago....

TJC.
Loving this Autumn FULL MOON Equinox time! wow.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-27-2021

One more week on Level 4 of UMSv2..... I will be contemplating ,as to whether to stay on stage 4 or go back onto stage 3 one more time, then do two straight months of stage 4 of UMSv2..... if not...

The the cycle will be 2 months of stage 4,followed by 1 month of stage 3,then 2 more months of stage 4, rinse and repeat
into September thru October of 2022.... I am simply going to keep using UMSv2 until further notice.... if it takes longer than it does ,if it doesnt coolness all way round( I probably will STILL continue to use it as such anyway! Ha!)
Having waited for as long as I have form something like this..... its a joy,a pleasure,a treasure and an honor to use this as much as I can. I am truly thankful and grateful.
Here I AM in the most favorite time of year to Me, MY Dearly Beloved Autumn,in the sticks or Carolina,no less, beautiful cool, sunny, Autumn morn with the windows up(Ha!) with UMSv2 running.
Lots of choices and looking forward to a short trip out and about, Gawd its been too long. Im so ready. so ehakc yeah Im grateful and thankful.
UMSv2. Im so thankful its finally out and here...stage 4 continues....9/27/21

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-29-2021

why be rich so you can be bored outta your gord, have nothing to do coz you've done it all,already multiple times... was the thinking. fear of being lost,bored, out of control.....

the fear of boredum by being rich( thinking).... is actually a form of lack... the awareness of this, Discovered-realized-this this morning...just after I woke up....brain waves still in slower alpha

lack of energy creativity and awareness..this stuff is being removed,the fear remover at work & thankfully at hand

when one has abundant energy creativity and awareness there of.... zero boredum, fear gone. ding ding. bonus round!!

Lovin' it.
Thank you Shannon,no bull, for working so tirelessly and relentlessly over the years to find/discover/create/build
Fear Remover 5.0.
Profound.

Huge understatement. thank ya Man, 'yer outta site' stay groovy like a drive in movie!"

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - Shannon - 09-29-2021

Boredom exists to the boring mind. The creative mind will be limited only by its imagination. There are a million things you could never get to doing in your life no matter how wealthy.

RE: UMSv2 -Love,Money, and the Golden Realm of the Light - ncbeareatingman - 09-29-2021

Shannon's response : " Boredom exists to the boring mind. The creative mind will be limited only by its imagination. There are a million things you could never get to doing in your life no matter how wealthy."

Me: I KNow what a break thru this is, I AM congradulating myself because of what a break thru for me this is,this deeper higher wider awanress of 'fear of boredum' which is real thing poeple can have and do have but,but but it does NOT have to perma-bonded to them,it can be changed.

This is sooo dang beautiful to me. Im proud I came this far and thankful. believe me when I tell you the journey continues!!

Keith.