Subliminal Talk
Missing ASBR - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Missing ASBR (/Thread-Missing-ASBR)

Missing ASBR - Raykon - 04-23-2021

What do I do if I miss ASBR by 3-4 days, so I take it that night or count another six days . I have a bad habit of forgetting to do it and I just do it randomly when I remember.

RE: Missing ASBR - Shannon - 04-26-2021

(04-23-2021, 07:45 PM)Raykon Wrote: What do I do if I miss ASBR by 3-4 days, so I take it that night or count another six days . I have a bad habit of forgetting to do it and I just do it randomly when I remember.

You can't miss ASRB, because it's baked into the audio.  ASRB2, however, you can miss.  It is important not to because that is what allows your subconscious to rest, unpack, process and execute so the whole operation flows at optimal success rates.

If you're missing it by going over on days on, then immediately take the time off.

It may be worth investing in a calendar app to remind you on this.  Wink

RE: Missing ASBR - Raykon - 04-27-2021

What was the asbr2, every six days take 1 day off?

RE: Missing ASBR - Shannon - 04-27-2021

For which program?

RE: Missing ASBR - Raykon - 04-29-2021

(04-27-2021, 04:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: For which program?

OF v2

RE: Missing ASBR - Raykon - 05-02-2021

Today's my sixth day, does anyone know if I'm supposed to take a day off (Ofv2)

RE: Missing ASBR - Shannon - 05-02-2021

Instructions:

Use this program for 3 (three) loops per day on, for 6 (six) days on and 1 (one) day off. To fully achieve all of its goals, this program requires a minimum of 8 (eight) months of continuous usage.

Yes, this is a long term commitment. But remember that this program has the goal of completely and permanently eliminating every one of your fears, regardless of how deeply embedded they are in your subconscious, regardless of how strong they are and regardless of how they try to avoid and resist being removed. This takes so much time to accomplish successfully because it must deal with such a huge challenge and goal. Be aware that you will need to use it according to these instructions to be eligible for a refund, so only purchase this program if you are able and willing to use it according to the instructions, or you don’t care if you get a refund otherwise.

You can use any format you like. To set the volume is easy: just select the tricking stream track, and adjust it to whatever is comfortable for your listening preferences. Then make sure you can at least faintly hear the lowest volume areas of the ocean surf track, and the resulting volume should be good for all of the format options.

Please avoid exposing children to this program, even though it has an age limiter. It is recommended that this program not be used during pregnancy.

Keep in mind that this program, as it removes your fears, will change your whole life in significant ways, and those changes may be unexpected. Any and all aspects of your life may change as a result of this program.

During the use of this program, you may experience efforts by your subconscious to resist and/or sabotage this program achieving its goals. Please read the forum FAQ thread, “Types of resistance and how to spot them” for a better understanding of these, so you can know when and if they happen. Stopping before the 8 month mark may allow any remaining fears to regenerate and re-establish themselves, so please do not stop using this program until you have used it according to the instructions for at least 8 months. Feel free to use it longer than 8 months if you desire.