Subliminal Talk
Subliminal longevity and stacking - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Subliminal longevity and stacking (/Thread-Subliminal-longevity-and-stacking)

Subliminal longevity and stacking - Raykon - 03-30-2021

I am wondering for example, in my situation I have been on Overcome Fear v2 for nearly 3 months, and I am listening to my first loop of AOL atm. Will the “gains” and effects I’ve experienced with overcome fear continue , and if so for how long, or will the fear reduction effects dramatically dissipate when switching to a new sub? Or will AOL and OF synergize together in the next following months.

RE: Subliminal longevity and stacking - Raykon - 03-30-2021

On a side note I just found a post of mine from seven years ago suggesting something similar to aura of love,

“Attract genuine deep love and the ability to bring out unconditional love within yourself and from other people (particularly relationships”

Ahha, I have good ideas Shannon maybe I can be your successor or protege Tongue

RE: Subliminal longevity and stacking - Shannon - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 04:34 AM)Raykon Wrote: I am wondering for example, in my situation I have been on Overcome Fear v2 for nearly 3 months, and I am listening to my first loop of AOL atm. Will the “gains” and effects I’ve experienced with overcome fear continue , and if so for how long, or will the fear reduction effects dramatically dissipate when switching to a new sub? Or will AOL and OF synergize together in the next following months.

You did not use OF for the required amount of time.  That amount of time is required to completely remove some, if not all of the fears you have, which is important to prevent them from simply growing back.  That is why it's intended to be used for that amount of time.

As such, what will happen is that any fears you succeeded in removing the root cause of will be gone forever, and the rest can potentially regenerate.  That's not to say that they will, but it is possible.

OF only does it's job while it's running in your head.  So the fear removal started fading when you stopped using it, and started fading faster when you introduced a new script to focus on.  You are not going to be focused on removing fears anymore, but instead, generating an aura of love.  

Love is, as far as I can tell, the reverse of fear.  So it may act as a stopgap measure that prevents new fears, or it may help remove fears, or maybe it won't do either of those.  I don't know yet.

Next time you run OF, I strongly suggest you finish it according to the instructions for that version.

In the mean time, enjoy Aura of Love.  It has FRM in it, aimed at removing obstacles to expressing the Aura of Love, and I can already see you're enjoying its effects.

RE: Subliminal longevity and stacking - Shannon - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 06:29 AM)Raykon Wrote: On a side note I just found a post of mine from seven years ago suggesting something similar to aura of love,

“Attract genuine deep love and the ability to bring out unconditional love within yourself and from other people (particularly relationships”

Ahha, I have good ideas Shannon maybe I can be your successor or protege Tongue

Good ideas is about 1% of the job.  Wink