Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-4g)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 05-01-2021

I must and will run OF, of course, I’m just finding excuses to delay it. Right now, my excuse is perfect- OF hasn’t been published yet. But I’ve got other excuses up my sleeve, and they are pretty good.  Whistle

The last couple of nights on IYE were easier, fortunately.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 05-20-2021

The fearful dreams had subsided. I had roughly the same dreams as when I run other subs. Until OF3 came out. Terrifying dreams again and I am not doing very well during the day either. I am nervous, anxious, ungrounded. I can call it TID but a more correct description seems to be that my subconscious is kicking my butt because I can’t delay running OF any more. And yet I can’t, not for another few weeks, but that’s a subject for another post.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 05-23-2021

I finally came to terms with the fact that I have to pause this IYE experiment. I hate it because I really need it and I wanted to prove to myself if it worked or not, but also because I am one of only two people, as far as I can tell, that can give Shannon and all of you guys some feedback on this sub.

Shannon already recommended that I switch to OF, and I will, but for now something more important and urgent has come up. I am between a lockdown rock and a passport hard place, I must go back to family hell for a while and I must do it real soon. I realized that a passport is one of the very few things in life one cannot do without, not even for one day, if living in another country.

While in family hell, I will run stand-alone DRS, as per Shannon advice. I will be in what I am sure is the most toxic environment on earth, under constant attack from several vampires, one of which extraordinarily powerful. DRS proved before to be very effective against those monsters, it could quite literally be a life saver because last time I was there I just could not handle it, it’s getting worse and worse every time. I will start a log for that sub if there is something remarkable to report, even if nobody but me seems to care for stand-alone DRS any more (lucky you for not needing it.)

In conclusion the plan is: stop IYE at the and of the month, take a one week break and then start DRS. I will try and have an eye test done anyway, in the off chance that something happened in just two months. Once out of family hell (I have no date yet sadly), run OF3 for the full 6 months, or however longer if necessary. With a bit of luck I will be done with that by the end of the year, or soon after that.

IYE and LTU6 will have to patiently wait until 2022, but it’s way too early to decide that now.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - MagicalAlchemist - 05-27-2021

#DRSGANG
DRS is the sub that I use the longest for 7 months. Because in 2020, many people in my environment sharing negative traits and intentions toward others and the world(maybe). And it's so effective to tackle many toxic people in the road and in the room when "they" blatantly sending negative energy toward me. Until the attacker once complained of pain in his body (which he did not realize was bad energy that he sent and returned to himself).

(05-23-2021, 11:14 AM)fab10 Wrote: While in family hell, I will run stand-alone DRS, as per Shannon advice. I will be in what I am sure is the most toxic  environment on earth, under constant attack from several vampires, one of which extraordinarily powerful. DRS proved before to be very effective against those monsters, it could quite literally be a life saver because last time I was there I just could not handle it, it’s getting worse and worse every time. I will start a log for that sub if there is something remarkable to report, even if nobody but me seems to care for stand-alone DRS any more (lucky you for not needing it.)

Can you elaborate on what DRS doing to yourself and the toxic person?

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 05-28-2021

Yay #DRSGANG, I’m glad I found another fan.

Firstly, for all those who say ‘I don’t need DRS because it’s included in all programs now’, you have to realize that stand-alone is a whole different level of power. Obviously we all want to work on other issues as well, but if you find yourself in a situation where you need maximum protection and, more importantly, you want your nemesis to either back off or feel the pain, stand-alone DRS is the way to go imo.

When I first started stand-alone DRS by itself (I later combined it with E3 with Shannon’s permission), the effects on other people were mind blowing. Most-toxic-person-in-the-world almost died, literally. She was in the hospital in such bad shape that I actually considered suspending DRS but then I thought: it’s either her or me, and she is doing it to herself. That happened a day or two after I started listening.  

Soon after that, I started splitting the DRS energy with E3, while most-toxic-person-in-the-world found other victims to vampirize, so she recovered, mostly, but was still slightly less toxic and much more willing to please. So willing to please in fact that that she sent me €10,000 for no reason (other than DRS Oui .) That’s 100 times the price of the program…
The main new victim, an experienced professional nurse, went crazy in little over a week, but I digress.

So, @"Ben" , that’s a short and sweet testimonial:
My nemesis became so willing to please that she wired me €10,000.00 for no apparent reason.

Fights with my partner also ended fast with my partner backing off and apologizing, that never happened otherwise.

I can’t say I felt a difference for myself. Obviously, the practical effects I mentioned above were more than enough for me to love the program but I can’t say I felt less hurt or less irritated when attacked. In other words, I felt better because of how it changed others, not because I felt better protected myself. I also never experienced the heat generation or other feelings some users reported.

But I ran exclusively for a few days only… Next month I’ll run it exclusively for a few weeks, it might just turn out to be very interesting. Popcorn

I really hope that Shannon will eventually rebuild DRS with the latest technology, I will be first in line obviously.

(This should really be in a DRS log, not this IYE log but I don’t have a DRS log… I’ll fix it when I start it.)