Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-4g)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-04-2021

Yesterday my eyes were very sore all day. Today I am ok. Last night I experienced vivid dreaming for the first time on this program.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-05-2021

Day 4

Last night I had a long and complicated dream that felt so real that when I “woke up”, I thought ‘No dreams last night.’ Then I woke up further and went OMG.

The relevant aspect is: it wove together two major situations involving huge anxiety and fear from my childhood and teen age (in the latter I had experienced what I now know to be dissociation-while I was there, it was like it happened to someone else, I didn’t give a damn, underperformed and to date I do not know how it ended.) While the dream wasn't too distressing, it confirmed that the scared and traumatized chid is still in there.

@Shannon , after 3 months of E3 and 7 months of LTU6, why would these major fears appear now, on IYE? More importantly, is IYE equipped to heal those or do I risk stirring up shit that this program cannot handle?

I listen at night, strictly following instructions, ultrasonic, volume 14 out of 16 on an iPad Pro placed right behind my head. I found out that if I go lower volume than that, I do not get any dreams.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Shannon - 04-05-2021

(04-05-2021, 10:37 AM)fab10 Wrote: Day 4

Last night I had a long and complicated dream that felt so real that when I “woke up”, I thought ‘No dreams last night.’ Then I woke up further and went OMG.

The relevant aspect is: it wove together two major situations involving huge anxiety and fear from my childhood and teen age (in the latter I had experienced what I now know to be dissociation-while I was there, it was like it happened to someone else, I didn’t give a damn, underperformed and to date I do not know how it ended.) While the dream wasn't too distressing, it confirmed that the scared and traumatized chid is still in there.

@Shannon , after 3 months of E3 and 7 months of LTU6, why would these major fears appear now, on IYE? More importantly, is IYE equipped to heal those or do I risk stirring up shit that this program cannot handle?

I listen at night, strictly following instructions, ultrasonic, volume 14 out of 16 on an iPad Pro placed right behind my head. I found out that if I go lower volume than that, I do not get any dreams.

The answer to your question lies in another question.  What happens if you achieve the goals of the IYE program?

If this dream is indeed the result of having used Improve Your Eyesight, then that scared child is in there and so far this particular fear/trauma hasn't been healed, and whatever it is, this child inside you fears that something bad will happen if you achieve the goals of the IYE program.  As we know, it's probably some sort of irrational chain of "deductions" that leads to literal death, since that seems to be how this always goes.

I suggest you start asking "why?"  Lay down, relax your mind, and make sure it's quiet and calm.  Get comfortable, and mentally ask yourself... "Why did I have that dream that was fearful?  Is that a result of having used Improve Your Eyesight?"  Be still and allow the answer - however small or quiet - to come up.  Be patient listening for the answer.  It may not come up immediately.

From the answer you get, you can go deeper with more questions.  If the answer is that this dream and these fears are the result of using Improve Your Eyesight, then ask why that part why it is afraid to achieve the goals of Improve Your Eyesight.  And so forth.

You ask why these fears appear now.  It will depend on what the fears are and what the "chain of 'logic'" is that triggered them.  But I can tell you that it seems very likely that some part of you is afraid of success or failure.  It could be that having poor eyesight is being used as an excuse for why you cannot or do not do XYZ, as a way of avoiding success and/or failure.  It could also be that that part of you is afraid that if you can see clearly, you will see something it doesn't want you to see.  This may be something it's caused you to believe that isn't what actually is, and it may be that it fears what you will do and be able to accomplish if you can see better.  

'I never thought of this before, but I dare say that if your inner child is reacting with fear to Improve Your Eyesight, it makes me wonder if maybe some cases of poor eyesight are self inflicted by the subconscious in order to prevent something that is feared from happening, being attempted or being achieved?

Improve Your Eyesight is designed to improve your eyesight.  If it turns out that some part of you is trying to resist and or sabotage that program, you're going to want to run OF to deal with it.  Especially if E3 and LTU didn't.

But remember that these fearful dreams may have nothing to do with you using Improve Your Eyesight.  Make sure they do before you decide to switch to something else.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Asanti - 04-05-2021

(04-05-2021, 10:37 AM)fab10 Wrote: Day 4

Hi fab10! Have a nice and adventurous ride on IYE sub. If, jugding by the dreams, your experience will be somehow similar to mine, then you are going to dig very deep and you're going to heal like never before...

As a side note, I think Shannon's advice in previous post is very precious.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - MegaMan - 04-06-2021

(04-05-2021, 07:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: 'I never thought of this before, but I dare say that if your inner child is reacting with fear to Improve Your Eyesight, it makes me wonder if maybe some cases of poor eyesight are self inflicted by the subconscious in order to prevent something that is feared from happening, being attempted or being achieved?

My experience supports this theory. Before and around the time I got my first glasses I often had thoughts along the lines of "the world is bad (cruel, unfair, ...) and wouldn't it be better not to see it?". The underlying "logic" being that if you don't see it then it doesn't affect you as much, you can pretend it's not there because you can't see it.

Wishing you the best and success with IYE fab10
MM

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-06-2021

Thank you Shannon, Asanti and Megaman. Your answers touched something deep. I will need a few days to meditate on it.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-23-2021

I keep getting dreams full of fears. Ranging from fears of needles and dentists to fear that someone will get access to my phone and find out my secrets. It’s always a different fear but it didn’t bother me much until now. Last night, however, was tough because the fear turned into anger (like it happens often in my real life) and I woke up with physical symptoms of anger - nervousness, headache, tension in my jaw and neck. The strong headache bothered me all day and didn’t respond to pain killers.

My conclusion, but I am open to hearing different opinions, is that I definitely need to run OF asap. Hopefully it will be v3. Unless it becomes too much to handle, however, I will try and run IYE for 3 months and get a second eye test, I really want to know if it works or not and my eyes are not doing well. If I see some improvement with IYE, I’ll most likely resume it after OF.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-23-2021

(04-05-2021, 07:17 PM)Shannon Wrote: 'I never thought of this before, but I dare say that if your inner child is reacting with fear to Improve Your Eyesight, it makes me wonder if maybe some cases of poor eyesight are self inflicted by the subconscious in order to prevent something that is feared from happening, being attempted or being achieved?
It totally makes sense now - I started losing my eyesight when I was old enough to see that I had been subjected to physical and emotional abuse for my entire childhood. I bypassed the physical problem by using glasses first, contact lenses later and finally surgery but the deeper issue, my not wanting to see my adverse childhood experiences, never healed, buried in my subconscious for decades.
While a bit distressing, it’s interesting to see how IYE has brought all this shit to the surface. It would be very important to know if IYE will also heal those underlying fears or just stir them up, which would be troublesome. Eventually, OF will be the way to go, of course but first I’d want to give IYE a chance to show what it can do.

Since I am now firmly committed to run OF in 10 weeks or less, I wonder if I’ll see TID.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Shannon - 04-26-2021

(04-23-2021, 08:22 PM)fab10 Wrote:
It totally makes sense now - I started losing my eyesight when I was old enough to see that I had been subjected to physical and emotional abuse for my entire childhood. I bypassed the physical problem by using glasses first, contact lenses later and finally surgery but the deeper issue, my not wanting to see my adverse childhood experiences, never healed, buried in my subconscious for decades.
While a bit distressing, it’s interesting to see how IYE has brought all this shit to the surface. It would be very important to know if IYE will also heal those underlying fears or just stir them up, which would be troublesome. Eventually, OF will be the way to go, of course but first I’d want to give IYE a chance to show what it can do.

Since I am now firmly committed to run OF in 10 weeks or less, I wonder if I’ll see TID.

The Optimus Engine gives your subconscious the instruction set to figure out how to get to the goal, and then do that.  So if there's emotional issues in the way, it should be working through them to get to the eye issues.  I did not design IYE with the knowledge that this could be a possible reason for eye issues, so it may not be optimized for working through emotional issues, but it should be working on them, which would doubtless be why they came to the surface in the first place.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-26-2021

(04-26-2021, 11:22 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 08:22 PM)fab10 Wrote:

The Optimus Engine gives your subconscious the instruction set to figure out how to get to the goal, and then do that.  So if there's emotional issues in the way, it should be working through them to get to the eye issues.  I did not design IYE with the knowledge that this could be a possible reason for eye issues, so it may not be optimized for working through emotional issues, but it should be working on them, which would doubtless be why they came to the surface in the first place.

Good to hear. I was indeed hoping that my fears coming to the surface meant that the sub should be healing them. It might bother me because I now do not have the Emotional Pain Relief module I had both on E3 and LTU6... i.e. the entire time I have used IML subs. 

I am 99% decided that, as per the instructions, I will run IYE for the full 3 months, take an eyesight test and then switch to OF, whether there was an improvement in my eyesight or not. If IYE works, I’ll probably go back to it and do the full 7 months or more, if necessary, after OF (and here I am booking myself almost to the end of next year Roflmao .)

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Shannon - 04-26-2021

If it does not produce noticeable results, then we will have to return to it and make adjustments. But that will be for another time.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-26-2021

(04-26-2021, 11:38 AM)Shannon Wrote: If it does not produce noticeable results, then we will have to return to it and make adjustments.  But that will be for another time.

We’ll see. I am hopeful. Meanwhile, OF3, here we go!

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-29-2021

Last night was not easy. Another dream full of fear, but worse than anything before. Just writing about it now makes my chest hurt. I want to keep going, I’ll try, because Shannon said that this sub should heal those fears and also because my eyes need all the help they can get right now. Yet another reason to keep going is that it seems like something unexpected and profound is going on with this sub, as Shannon put it, I’d hate missing out.

But this morning for the first time I was considering giving up. It was that bad.

@Shannon should I adjust my listening pattern? Right now I am following the instructions to the letter as for number of loops and listening days, ultrasonic, volume 14 out of 16 on my iPad.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Shannon - 04-29-2021

(04-29-2021, 01:18 PM)fab10 Wrote: Last night was not easy. Another dream full of fear, but worse than anything before. Just writing about it now makes my chest hurt. I want to keep going, I’ll try, because Shannon said that this sub should heal those fears and also because my eyes need all the help they can get right now. Yet another reason to keep going is that it seems like something unexpected and profound is going on with this sub, as Shannon put it, I’d hate missing out.

But this morning for the first time I was considering giving up. It was that bad.

@Shannon should I adjust my listening pattern? Right now I am following the instructions to the letter as for number of loops and listening days, ultrasonic, volume 14 out of 16 on my iPad.

If you have healed down to a fear like that, then it is probably a good idea to turn the job over to a more specialized program, which would obviously be Overcoming Fear.  There will be a lot of things different about how you deal with fears as a side effect of it being necessary to achieve the program's goals but being triggered by the Optimus Engine, and you running a specialized solution.  The specialized solution will be a much easier and faster way to deal with the fear(s) that currently stand in your way.  Then you can return to IYE.