Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g (/Thread-Improve-Your-Eyesight-5-75-4g)

Pages: 1 2 3

Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 03-25-2021

Eye exam

I saw the ophthalmologist today. He diagnosed dry eyes and a tiny luminescent spot on the lens of one eye (the very beginning of a cataract.) 

I currently use glasses both for distance and reading, today I got the new lens prescription I am attaching. 

I’ll start listening in a few days, I want to wait at least a full week after finishing LTU.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Omni3 - 03-26-2021

Watching..I couldn't resist the pun..lol

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Shannon - 03-26-2021

Looking forward to seeing how the program works for you.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 03-26-2021

I will probably not write frequently in this journal unless I notice something remarkable but I promise I will go back to an ophthalmologist in 3 to 6 months and post the new prescription here.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - reki - 03-26-2021

same good luck man

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 03-28-2021

I’m glad I decided to take a good break - I am still having “sub related” dreams, my subconscious is definitely still working on LTU bloom. Unless it’s TID from this program... I also feel that my subconscious wants to enjoy some silence after 10 months of intense listening.
I plan to start listening April 1st but it could also be a few days after that.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 03-29-2021

I am becoming less mentally stable, more irritable and getting into more and more (minor, so far) fights with my partner. I think I miss my DRS. For now I am sticking to my plan of starting this sub April 1st (because it’s exactly 15 days after finishing LTU and starting on the fist of the month sounds nice) but if tomorrow becomes a dumpster fire, I’ll start right away.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - kserenyi - 03-29-2021

Under some of the other 5.75G and above programs, it's suggested that you take at least a 35 day break between programs as the old one slowly leaves your system. Listening to the new program without a sufficient break may be causing issues with your brain rejecting the new powerful messages. Of course Shannon would know best.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 03-30-2021

Oh, I hope not. If that was the case I’d want to resume stand-alone DRS, that’s not new since it’s both in the old and the new program. I seem to recall one to two weeks break was enough though.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Shannon - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 09:48 AM)fab10 Wrote: Oh, I hope not. If that was the case I’d want to resume stand-alone DRS, that’s not new since it’s both in the old and the new program. I seem to recall one to two weeks break was enough though.

That instruction set was used in the past because we were aiming for an abundance of caution, not knowing how P6/TID would affect things.  Some of the 5.5G subs were causing serious issues with turbulence.  I have since added scripting that minimizes that to the greatest degree possible, and you see that people can frequently jump from one sub to another without a break, and without having an issue now.  

Switching to DRS is very unlikely to have a negative impact.  It may in fact be possible for you to use 1-2 loops of DRS while using this program, but I can't guarantee that it would produce results, or the same results, if you did.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 03-30-2021

(03-30-2021, 12:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: It may in fact be possible for you to use 1-2 loops of DRS while using this program, but I can't guarantee that it would produce results, or the same results, if you did.
@Shannon 
But this program (IYE) includes DRS, right? I’m quite sure you said that at some point.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - Shannon - 03-31-2021

(03-30-2021, 06:57 PM)fab10 Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 12:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: It may in fact be possible for you to use 1-2 loops of DRS while using this program, but I can't guarantee that it would produce results, or the same results, if you did.
@Shannon 
But this program (IYE) includes DRS, right? I’m quite sure you said that at some point.

I don't remember offhand.  It should say in the program description, and if it doesm then adding more will distract from the IYE goals.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 03-31-2021

(03-31-2021, 06:59 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-30-2021, 06:57 PM)fab10 Wrote:
@Shannon 

I don't remember offhand.  It should say in the program description, and if it doesm then adding more will distract from the IYE goals.

It doesn’t mention DRS in the program description but I found a post of yours, made soon after you published IYE, where you say it does have DRS on. I’m happy because I really don’t want to do without DRS.

(12-08-2020, 09:55 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-07-2020, 09:29 PM)fab10 Wrote: Shannon,
Does “Improve Your Eyesight” include DRS?

It does.

RE: Improve Your Eyesight 5.75.4g - fab10 - 04-02-2021

Day 1 - April 1st

Last night I started listening. I semi screwed up the last loop because I had not planned on 8 hours of listening.
Nothing to report otherwise during listening.
I did notice that I was significantly more motivated and focused today.