Subliminal Talk
ums 5.75 > am6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: ums 5.75 > am6 (/Thread-ums-5-75-am6)

Pages: 1 2

ums 5.75 > am6 - Chirs - 03-24-2021

자주 바꿔서 죄송합니다. am6에서 ums로 변경합니다.

RE: am6 rerun journal - tolgaocal80 - 03-25-2021

you must use it properly, you cant just start with stage5

RE: am6 rerun journal - AriGold - 03-25-2021

(03-25-2021, 06:04 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: you must use it properly, you cant just start with stage5

What he said!
Use it according to the instructions. You can still read them up if you don't remember them.

RE: am6 rerun journal - Chirs - 03-28-2021

this is edited

RE: ums 5.75 - Chirs - 04-02-2021

this is edited

RE: ums 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 04-02-2021

billion is a lot of money, it is better try to be a millioner first?

RE: ums 5.75 - Chirs - 04-02-2021

(04-02-2021, 05:48 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: billion is a lot of money, it is better try to be a millioner first?

Rather, I think it is much easier to set a big goal and there is no competition.

RE: ums 5.75 - Shannon - 04-02-2021

Id really love to know what "fun but harmful" things AM6 "did to you".

RE: ums 5.75 - Chirs - 04-03-2021

this is edited

RE: ums 5.75 - tolgaocal80 - 04-03-2021

dude, you don't know what you are writing, are you ?, are these "fun and harmfull" things?

(04-03-2021, 04:12 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: dude, you don't know what you are writing, are you ?, are these "fun and harmfull" things?

I'm sorry, but for me, games have been very harmful for 25 years.hahahaha

RE: ums 5.75 - Shannon - 04-03-2021

(04-03-2021, 04:05 AM)Chirs Wrote:
(04-02-2021, 02:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Id really love to know what "fun but harmful" things AM6 "did to you".
 First, there is a game. When I use am6, people obey me even in the game and it is very fun. So, I kept doing it even though it was not a good hobby hahaha.
Even if I just play games, my conversation and behavior is very attractive and women want to me.
Sometimes women have seen a huge crush on me just by talking to me in the game.
I didn't do it in the middle, but I don't want to do it at all among ums right now.

Secondly, my sociability is very, very high and fun and attractive, so I even got to know people who I wouldn't get close to in general situations.
It wasn't like that in real life because of Corona, but there were several chat rooms with dozens of people, not just a few people online.
Of course, it was fun to play. I had a lot of fun during the vacation! But I think it's time to take care of myself and design my career path bigger than time to do those things.
Of course, in am6, self-improvement was very consistent and good.To be honest, if my economic situation was the best, it would have been the best choice to enjoy life with am6 and design a proper career path.

Well, talking about it made me want to go back to am6. LOL
Once the am6 has come to a conclusion, just follow the guidelines and it's much more powerful than just being seen in the community. I'm also looking forward to it in the Ums.

On the other hand try ums, I feel that my career path is very stable. And I am very safe and well treated without having to fight or get angry.

My conclusion is, rather than having a lot of fun with am6, and being the leader, I think it's better to make a lot of money with the ums, and have fun with one lover, and get support from people.
One of the biggest reasons I used ums is because I feel strongly that my current  woman is very rich and I have to be rich to marry her.

This is how am6 vs ums is so far.
am6: I am happy through interaction because I am the most attractive, funny and masculine.People are nice to me because i'm their alpha.
Ums: I'm just happy. People are just nice to me.

As I suspected.  The "Fun and harmful things" that AM6 "did to you" is really AM6 doing it's job, but you not being ready for the responsibility and not having enough self control yet.  Did you finish AM6?  Because it's designed to develop all that so you do have the self control to handle the other things you're developing.  That's not AM6 doing harmful things.  That's you either quitting AM6 before it was finished developing you, or you resisting developing the parts of you that would balance the parts that you allowed to develop.  Did you read the PDF that came with it?  It makes things very clear: DO NOT STOP USING THIS PROGRAM UNTIL YOU HAVE FINISHED USING AT LEAST ALL OF THE FIRST 6 STAGES AT LEAST ONCE ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS.  It says that for this reason.  Each stage is developing something, but to do that it has to push you slightly too far in a specific direction.  Each successive stage catches you, balances that out and pushes you off in a different direction to help facilitate development.  Stage 6 brings you back to a point of balance.  You have to finish the entire set to return to balance.

If you ran through all six stages and then decided to stop, that means you weren't finished developing if that was your reason for stopping, so another run through is the right course of action.  And so forth until you've developed sufficiently.  

Quote:++Question

1. I wonder how it has a big effect on ASRB off. In fact, production has risen very, very rapidly since Off Day 1. I was going to take two days off, but I'm just thinking about taking more rest. However, I have a little urge to do it, so I'll just take two days off and play it for three days.

Urges for more days off, less loops, lower volumes are all potential signs of subconscious resistance and self sabotage.  Don't do that.

Quote:2.I'd like to know specifically how the ums speak pattern.

I don't understand this question.

Quote:3. I'd like to know how to interact with women easily at Ums

UMS is not designed to affect women at all.  The best way to interact with them while using UMS is to not have any desires, expectations or anything you want from them.

UMS will produce an aura that apparently is very attractive to what we call "gold diggers".  These are women who are interested in your money, and since you are in the way, they show interest to you to get to it.  I personally saw a girl in my local mall who I had only had friendly encounters with previously, overnight turn into a seductress who was trying to seduce me while my girlfriend was 10 feet away looking in a different direction, and when she returned out little seductress ran off.  When I stopped running UMS, this behavior disappeared.  That's not the only story I could tell you.

UMS is about wealth and money, not about sex and women.  Focus on UMS and using it properly.

this is edited

RE: ums 5.75 - Chirs - 04-04-2021

this is edited