Subliminal Talk
My Aura of Love - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Aura of Love (/Thread-My-Aura-of-Love)

My Aura of Love - geotrouvetout - 03-23-2021

Hi

I was curious about this AOL so I stopped MLS even though MLS is an excellent sub ! It is already 4 days with AOL and I enjoy it  Heart 

First I feel during the 2 hours sessions a whole envelop of warmth, particularly pronounced in the arms. Sometimes also like a white light around my arms. The first sessions (Sunday and Monday) i was feeling so sleepy to the point that Half way in the sub I was having a nap. But yesterday and today no sleepiness just being very relaxed, stress free, serene. During the day, after listening I feel really tranquil, serene is the best word I think of what I am feeling. I don't feel any love from me or from the others more than I had before . But it will express in the vivid dreams, many of them in one night. Last night was even a mystical dream with a lot of angels and demons. It was quite terrifying sometimes, with demons bringing to hell and angels helping me. It was action pack  Roflmao . It was a fight between love and hate. Fascinating. Other dreams the days before were more of a sexual or romantic nature. In short, different kind of love within 4 days.

I like the fact that it is only one loop a day, it is much more practical !

RE: My Aura of Love - Shannon - 03-23-2021

I don't know if that one loop a day is because of the type of sub it is, or because it's a 5.75.7G sub or just a fluke, but I'd love it if the advancements in 5.75.7G made it possible for everything to be 1-2 loops a day!

RE: My Aura of Love - GreekGod22 - 03-24-2021

(03-23-2021, 08:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't know if that one loop a day is because of the type of sub it is, or because it's a 5.75.7G sub or just a fluke, but I'd love it if the advancements in 5.75.7G made it possible for everything to be 1-2 loops a day!
I actually like listening to a sub for a lot of hours, especially the ocean surf tracks. It feels like it's "doing the work".
A shorter listening time would feel odd to me.. I guess it's the old belief that more time equals more results.

RE: My Aura of Love - Shannon - 03-25-2021

(03-24-2021, 01:33 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 08:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: I don't know if that one loop a day is because of the type of sub it is, or because it's a 5.75.7G sub or just a fluke, but I'd love it if the advancements in 5.75.7G made it possible for everything to be 1-2 loops a day!
I actually like listening to a sub for a lot of hours, especially the ocean surf tracks. It feels like it's "doing the work".
A shorter listening time would feel odd to me.. I guess it's the old belief that more time equals more results.

That old belief will have to change with the times.  In the beginning, we needed 24 hours a day to get the most from 1G, 2G, 3G and 4G subs.  5G subs required at least 1-2 hours a day of rest and processing time.  5.5G subs dropped that to only needing to run it 6 to 10 loops a day.  5.75.xG has dropped it to 1 to 6 loops a day.  If this change has the effect I am thinking it will, everything from here on out is going to be close to or exactly 1 loop per day.  I can basically tune the power levels to result in that now.

Listening to a sub for a lot of hours because it feels like it's "doing the work" will not be good for you if this new tech level is as powerful as I think it is.