Subliminal Talk
From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond (/Thread-From-UMS-to-Money-Magnet-and-beyond)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: UMS - Qiel - 08-26-2021

@kserenyi , hi how's your singing quality improvement goes?

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 08-26-2021

(08-26-2021, 04:03 AM)Qiel Wrote: @kserenyi , hi how's your singing quality improvement goes?

Having started Stage 2, I haven't really noticed any changes in my life yet, but it just might take some time.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 08-27-2021

Did you use UMSv1 also?

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 08-28-2021

(08-27-2021, 10:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: Did you use UMSv1 also?

I used 'version 1' for about 6 months before starting 'version 2, stage 1'.  I've finished my 32 days on stage 1 and have moved on to stage 2.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 08-28-2021

How did Version 1 affect you?

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 08-30-2021

(08-28-2021, 07:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: How did Version 1 affect you?

Actually not very much at all.  I think I was encountering a lot of resistance.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 08-30-2021

Do you think you're resisting v2? What makes you think so in either case? And what are your usage patterns?

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 08-31-2021

(08-30-2021, 07:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: Do you think you're resisting v2?  What makes you think so in either case?  And what are your usage patterns?

I’m using v.2 exactly as the directions say, using the Ultrasonic format.  I reduced the days off from two to one, in-between my final runs of Stage 1.  I’m avoiding the hybrid format for now as advised for the Overcoming Fear program users.

I supposed I believe I’m resisting the programs because I’m not really seeing any of the results as described in the product description or experiencing the emotional or fear cleansing that other people describe on the forum.  I’ve lost interest in many of the hobbies that I once enjoyed while focusing on the guidance of the program in money-making endeavors – yet not really making any extra money apart from my initial limited success using Luck Magnifier and UMS v.1.  I have feelings of depression due to this lack of results yet I’ve remained committed to using the program according to the instructions, according to advice you’ve given me on this thread, and as seemingly guided by my subconscious. I realize these programs may take time to work and I’ve resisted the urge to switch to other interesting programs in order to give UMS every chance to work for me.

RE: UMS - RTBoss - 09-01-2021

Avoiding hybrid as advised to OFv3 users? That's antiquated information. We've (OFv3 users) determined, through the use of the hybrid track, that they are still quite effective.

You've only cut down a day? Sounds like it's time to add a loop to your days on, adjust the volume, or try a hybrid track. I'd add a loop. If your subconscious is executing Autoconfig, you should have a feeling about what you need to do.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-01-2021

(09-01-2021, 05:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Avoiding hybrid as advised to OFv3 users?  That's antiquated information.  We've (OFv3 users) determined, through the use of the hybrid track, that they are still quite effective.

You've only cut down a day?  Sounds like it's time to add a loop to your days on, adjust the volume, or try a hybrid track.  I'd add a loop.  If your subconscious is executing Autoconfig, you should have a feeling about what you need to do.

- You always need at least one day off per cycle to give your subconscious mind a break so I couldn't cut any more days off. 
- UMS v.2 is listened to in stages and each stage is 32 days.  This doesn't leave much time to vary my listening habits, at least during the first run-through, since you should only change one variable per cycle.
- I've been advised by Shannon not to mix formats because it can increase resistance to the program.

RE: UMS - RTBoss - 09-01-2021

I wasn't saying to cut another day off. You didn't adjust any other variable, which is what I suggested with adding a loop, switching to hybrid, etc.

You should add another loop. Start with that. I'm sure Shannon will be along to affirm that advice.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-01-2021

(09-01-2021, 06:13 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I wasn't saying to cut another day off.  You didn't adjust any other variable, which is what I suggested with adding a loop, switching to hybrid, etc.

You should add another loop.  Start with that.  I'm sure Shannon will be along to affirm that advice.

Thanks for the advice.  I've been listening to these subliminals for almost a year now so I'm not exactly a beginner.  As you said, my subconscious will guide my listening habits in the right direction.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 09-03-2021

Allow me to clear up some of what look like they may be miscommunications or misunderstandings.

Quote:- UMS v.2 is listened to in stages and each stage is 32 days.  This doesn't leave much time to vary my listening habits, at least during the first run-through, since you should only change one variable per cycle.

There are two cycles, and it appears I did not clarify this for you.  When I say only change one variable per cycle, I am talking about each ASRB2 cycle.  So each time you run through the days oon and then the days off, you can change one variable.  Which means there could be 2-3-4 changes per stage.  That's why I refer to the use of the whole set as a "run-through".  I think adding a loop per ASRB2 cycle would be good advice for you, at least until you start getting better results, at which you can just use that number of loops.

Quote:- I've been advised by Shannon not to mix formats because it can increase resistance to the program.

Mixing formats means using 2+ in a single day.  The only exception to this is if AutoConfig tells you to do so.  You can use different formats, but you don't want to be hopping around.  Using Hybrid for an ASRB2 cycle and then switching back to Ultrasonic for a cycle to compare them can be useful.  Using two or three different formats in a day will trigger issues for most people.

Quote:As you said, my subconscious will guide my listening habits in the right direction.

This is only the case once you overcome any resistance to executing AutoConfig, which you seem to be displaying.  So to overcome it, I recommend you start increasing your loops one per ASRB2 cycle in Ultrasonic until you find things changing.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 09-04-2021

Thank you.  Do I understand correctly that you advise reducing the number of days off between ASRB2 cycles until there is only one day off left before adding loops?  I have definitely felt the urge to add more loops to my Stage 2 cycles. 

When I started running UMS v.1, you were concerned that listening to too many loops per day, especially coming off of 4G program listening habits, may have been contributing to my resistance to UMS v.1, so I've been a little hesitant ever since.  Definitely during future Stages and my second run of UMS v.2 I will be a little more aggressive.

It's good to know that the Hybrid format has been OK'ed for 5.75.7 programs.