Subliminal Talk
From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond (/Thread-From-UMS-to-Money-Magnet-and-beyond)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 04-12-2021

I'm still not really feeling anything with the ultrasonic format so I'm going to give the masked format a try - and therefore use headphones instead of speakers.

As I did with the ultrasonic, I'm going to scale back down to two loops per day for three days and then a three day break. I'll slowly build back up if I feel the urge to do so.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 04-27-2021

After starting my run with the Masked version of UMS, I find myself more alert when I wake up and thankfully the occasional ringing in my ears that I associated with the Ultrasonic version has cleared up. I wear one of those wired headband headphone contraptions and listen to the trickling stream while sleeping. Due to the length of each loop, about 90 minutes, it’s usually impractical to listen to multiple loops during the day with headphones, which can eventually amount to 4.5 and even 6 hours.

I find myself motivated to perform potential money-making tasks that would have seemed like drudgery or a waste of time before using the program, due to the amount of time and chance involved. I find myself avoiding some tasks and I hope this is the program leading me away from true wastes of time rather than me resisting. My hope is that my conscience mind will eventually make manifest what is only great potential at the moment.

I have been having vivid dreams lately but I don’t see any correlation with any of the aspects of UMS and I had occasional vivid dreams before using Luck Magnifier or UMS so this may just be coincidence.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 05-15-2021

Still feel like I’m floundering with this program about 4 months in. While I’m grateful to make an average of $100 extra per month since January (enough for free internet), it’s been an inefficient use of my time and it doesn’t feel like I’m building to something bigger.

I’ve slowly built up a routine of 4 loops/night for 4 nights and one day off using the masked subliminals. I definitely don’t want to build up an overdose of listening again like I had built up in my first 2 months on the program.

I think it’s time to switch over to the ultrasonic hybrid version of the program as my last hope to break through my resistance and reap the potential benefits of UMS.
Fingers crossed!

RE: UMS - Shannon - 05-15-2021

Even though an extra $100 a month is low end results, consider it from this point of view:

- It paid for itself how many times over?
- That's enough extra to begin investing in something that will make that money grow into a lot more money over time.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 05-16-2021

[duplicate deleted]

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 10:15 PM)kserenyi Wrote:
(05-15-2021, 08:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Even though an extra $100 a month is low end results, consider it from this point of view:

- It paid for itself how many times over?
- That's enough extra to begin investing in something that will make that money grow into a lot more money over time.

Actually since I haven't really been guided to do more or anything differently since December, I would give most of the credit to the Luck Magnifier program.  My brain had a pleasant craving to listen to that as much as possible.  UMS has kept me motivated since then, or more accurately, in autopilot mode.

I'm definitely willing to be patient though and I've been slowly investing in better audio equipment to give UMS the best chance in penetrating my stubborn brain.  When things take off more or when I eventually decide to switch programs, there are definitely other programs in your catalog that I would like to try.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 05-24-2021

I'm wondering if I should stick with this version of UMS or if I should upgrade to version 2 in hopes that the more powerful technology will help break through any resistance I may still have.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 05-24-2021

That's up to you. I suggest you observe how ot works for those who journal their use of it and use that to help you decide.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 05-24-2021

(05-24-2021, 07:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: That's up to you.  I suggest you observe how ot works for those who journal their use of it and use that to help you decide.

I think I'll give myself at least 6 or 7 months with this version of UMS (there are potentially big things going on in June).  If things still aren't really picking up for me, I'll give myself a break and try one of the other completely different programs I've purchased for a while.  By then hopefully other people will have tried the new UMS and I can ask for advice on how to get back into the program.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 05-25-2021

Sounds like a good plan. Smile

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 08-14-2021

3 months on “Luck Magnifier”
6 months on “Ultimate Monetary Success” (volume 1)

I managed to make an extra $500 which is a nice profit when compared to the cost of the two programs.  Most of this money came during the last month of LM and the first 4 months of UMS.  However, my last 2 months of UMS were a definite dry-spell.  This dry-spell may or may not be connected with switching over to the Hybrid version of the program.

Switch over to “Ultimate Monetary Success” (volume 2):

I had planned to take a break from UMS and try a completely unrelated subliminal but I believe the programs are nudging me to keep at it.  I’ve made a completely fresh start with UMS v.2 and have gone back to the ultrasonic version of the program.
I’m almost finished with my first 32 days on Stage 1  and then I’ll continue on to Stage 2.  I’ll post an update if anything significant happens.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 08-15-2021

Those are Version 1 and Version 2, not volumes 1 and 2. Smile

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 08-22-2021

(08-15-2021, 03:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: Those are Version 1 and Version 2, not volumes 1 and 2.  Smile

My bad Wink 

I think this is the line under the description that stuck in my brain:

"V1 worked very well for some, and was blocked by fear for some.  The weaknesses that were present in vol. 1  have been identified and either corrected or removed."

RE: UMS - Shannon - 08-22-2021

That may have been my mistake then. But it's version, not volume.