Subliminal Talk
From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond (/Thread-From-UMS-to-Money-Magnet-and-beyond)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

From UMS to Money Magnet and beyond - kserenyi - 03-07-2021

Hello

I started my journey by listening to the "Luck Magnifier" program for about 3 months and then decided to upgrade to "Ultimate Monetary Success", which I've been using for close to 2 months now.  The program makes me feel motivated and somewhat positive but I'm suspecting that I'm unusually resistant to these subliminals.

I've slowly built up my listening routine:
6 loops per day for 3 days and one day off.
(4 loops while asleep and 2 loops while awake).

I'll report back if I notice more results from the program.

RE: UMS - Frosted - 03-14-2021

If you notice any results, however small, then you've already avoided the worst case of stonewalling. Good luck man!

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 03-15-2021

(03-14-2021, 11:44 AM)Frosted Wrote: If you notice any results, however small, then you've already avoided the worst case of stonewalling. Good luck man!

Thanks!  I'll admit that listening to a 5.75G program almost as many hours a week as I did a 4G program has me a little worried that my brain might be too thick.  I also get to wondering if not experiencing the side-effects that others have is actually a bad sign.  Oh well, I'll keep cracking away.   Wink

RE: UMS - Frosted - 03-15-2021

If you want some listening advice @Shannon might be able to help.

RE: UMS - Shannon - 03-16-2021

(03-15-2021, 02:57 PM)kserenyi Wrote:
(03-14-2021, 11:44 AM)Frosted Wrote: If you notice any results, however small, then you've already avoided the worst case of stonewalling. Good luck man!

Thanks!  I'll admit that listening to a 5.75G program almost as many hours a week as I did a 4G program has me a little worried that my brain might be too thick.  I also get to wondering if not experiencing the side-effects that others have is actually a bad sign.  Oh well, I'll keep cracking away.   Wink

4G and 5.75G are light years apart in power.  You would basically use 4G as many hours as possible, but 5.75G is powerful enough that I have to spend time calculating the exact number of optimal loops to use for the majority of people.  It is important that you use these 5.5 and 5.75.xG programs for the instructed number of loops, and over time you will discover if you need to change it because the program is designed to have your subconscious guide you to the optimal usage patterns.  

I do hope you haven't been using the 5.75G program for "as many hours as you can".  Too much is just as bad as too little.

What are your usage patterns?  Let's see what we can do to help.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 03-17-2021

(03-16-2021, 09:15 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-15-2021, 02:57 PM)kserenyi Wrote:

4G and 5.75G are light years apart in power.  You would basically use 4G as many hours as possible, but 5.75G is powerful enough that I have to spend time calculating the exact number of optimal loops to use for the majority of people.  It is important that you use these 5.5 and 5.75.xG programs for the instructed number of loops, and over time you will discover if you need to change it because the program is designed to have your subconscious guide you to the optimal usage patterns.  

I do hope you haven't been using the 5.75G program for "as many hours as you can".  Too much is just as bad as too little.

What are your usage patterns?  Let's see what we can do to help.

Hi Shannon

I documented my usage in my initial post.  I've slowly built up my usage from the recommended number of loops/days in the product description to what feels like the program has guided me too.  I've also paid attention to your recommendations to other users in the forum.  I don't know if I have an unusual amount of resistance to these programs but my usage doesn't feel excessive.  I try to alternate between masked and hybrid tracks while awake and always use the silent track while asleep.

I haven't really noticed an increase in luck or money potential over the last 5 months but I realize that this takes patience and time, even with subliminal help.  I will update this journal if anything changes.   Wink

RE: UMS - Shannon - 03-17-2021

Part or all of your issue may be the use of more than one format. You should pick one and stick to it. I suggest ultrasonic and if that doesn't get results then try masked.

(03-17-2021, 07:08 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [quote="Shannon" pid='243248' dateline='1616020850']
Part or all of your issue may be the use of more than one format. You should pick one and stick to it. I suggest ultrasonic and if that doesn't get results then try masked.

Thank you, I'll give that a try.  Do you consider the ultrasonic quiet and hybrid formats the same format?

RE: UMS - Shannon - 03-18-2021

(03-17-2021, 07:11 PM)kserenyi Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 07:08 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [quote="Shannon" pid='243248' dateline='1616020850']

Thank you, I'll give that a try.  Do you consider the ultrasonic quiet and hybrid formats the same format?

Masked is one format.  Ultrasonic is one format.  Hybrid is one format.  We offer three formats because they all have a different impact, and therefore offer a way forward if one or even two formats are being resisted for some reason.  It also allows you to choose the one that works best.  But they all impact different levels of awareness, and mixing them all in one day can trigger resistance.

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 03-18-2021

(03-18-2021, 07:57 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-17-2021, 07:11 PM)kserenyi Wrote:

Masked is one format.  Ultrasonic is one format.  Hybrid is one format.  We offer three formats because they all have a different impact, and therefore offer a way forward if one or even two formats are being resisted for some reason.  It also allows you to choose the one that works best.  But they all impact different levels of awareness, and mixing them all in one day can trigger resistance.

1) I'm going to simply cut out the two masked or hybrid loops while awake from my schedule.  I was mostly listening because the trickling stream was so dang relaxing, and therefore may have been overdosing/building resistance as a result.

2) I've purchased some good stereo speakers which are an improvement over my single Bluetooth speaker, and are more likely to keep the audio lossless.

3) I've unplugged a gadget that uses ultrasonic sound to keep away insects and rodents - who knows, this may be interfering with the ultrasonic audio from the program.

RE: UMS - fab10 - 03-19-2021

Bluetooth alone could be the culprit.

Shannon:
Quote:Bluetooth is a question mark.  Different companies do it different ways, and some of them work for subliminals and some don't.  I personally wouldn't use it. 

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 03-19-2021

[Deleted]

RE: UMS - kserenyi - 03-19-2021

(03-19-2021, 04:09 PM)kserenyi Wrote: [quote="fab10" pid='243306' dateline='1616189603']
Bluetooth alone could be the culprit.

Shannon:
Quote:Bluetooth is a question mark.  Different companies do it different ways, and some of them work for subliminals and some don't.  I personally wouldn't use it. 

I've always connected directly with a cable or used wired headphones.