Subliminal Talk
How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? (/Thread-How-has-OF-V1-V2-impacted-you)

How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - THolt - 03-03-2021

Hello everyone 

After my E4 run out ends in May, I am going to jump on board with OF. I have many fears that need to be dealt with. How has OF impacted you in the almost 9 months it has been out?

RE: How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - fab10 - 03-03-2021

Great question.
I also wonder how many users actually completed the full 8 months.

RE: How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - Shannon - 03-03-2021

I haven't run it for the full course, but it's very clearly made changes for me, including:
  • I am much more comfortable expressing what I really think in general, and in public.
  • I am much more comfortable expressing my sense of humor, and if people don't like it, well sucks to be them, because it's funny to me.
  • I am much less concerned with who sees me goose my GF's butt in public, or be silly with her or kiss her.
  • My reasons for being faithful to my GF in a committed relationship have changed from "I'm afraid she would find out and leave me," to "I love her too much, I value her trust too much and I appreciate her an our relationship too much to do anything else." - In other words, I'm being faithful to her now for the right reasons, not out of fear.  These reasons were probably there all along, but without the fear, they are now becoming obvious.
  • My stress levels are down a lot when I am using it properly.
  • There is a certain Zen "this simply is" to life when I'm using it properly that allows me to exist without being reactive to whatever.  This also allows me to be more observant and aware in general, and to act with more fluidity and less action... if that makes sense.
  • It is easier for me to be unaffected by other people's negativity.
  • When I'm using it properly, I feel more gratitude and love, and it comes more naturally, easily, fluidiy and "just is".
  • People in general are more comfortable being around me, and are more social and trusting of me in much less time.
  • I don't remember what else.

RE: How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - XyzN - 03-10-2021

RE: How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - Raykon - 03-19-2021

Overcome fear V2 has helped me go from depressed and anxious to breaking out of my comfort zones, currently in Medellin, I’ve had sex with 5 women. Been on many dates. Made many friends. And done allot of things that normally would cause me to be anxious. I am not 100% free from anxiety , I had a moment last month where right before a date , right before I was about to knock on my dates house, I had a mini panic attack, it was bad, but i went through with the date, I ended up calming down 15 seconds after She opened the door. Even though I felt insane anxiety I still did it I could have easily left. I ended up getting a girlfriend and having sex with her, unfortunately i caught her being unloyal and I broke up with her, overcome fear has helped me deal with the break up and I’m talking to other women already and feeling good about myself, usually I am in way more pain for way longer.

RE: How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - Shannon - 03-20-2021

(03-19-2021, 07:51 PM)Raykon Wrote: Overcome fear V2 has helped me go from depressed and anxious to breaking out of my comfort zones, currently in Medellin, I’ve had sex with 5 women. Been on many dates. Made many friends. And done allot of things that normally would cause me to be anxious.  I am not 100% free from anxiety , I had a moment last month where right before a date , right before I was about to knock on my dates house, I had a mini panic attack, it was bad, but i went through with the date, I ended up calming down 15 seconds after She opened the door. Even though I felt insane anxiety I still did it I could have easily left.  I ended up getting a girlfriend and having sex with her,  unfortunately i caught her being unloyal and I broke up with her, overcome fear has helped me deal with the break up and I’m talking to other women already and feeling good about myself,  usually I am in way more pain for way longer.

I'm sorry to hear she wasn't being true to you.  That sucks.  But look at what OF has done to free you to keep going and find the right one!  Congratulations, man, what you're saying here is huge for you!  That opens you up to a world of opportunity!

RE: How has OF (V1 & V2) impacted you? - Raykon - 03-30-2021

Overcome fear has been a blessing , thank you, I was in a state of deep anxiety and depression before I came to Colombia. That’s why I came here to break free from my comfort zone and anxiety behaviour, I just started my first loop of aura of love, I’m still not sure if I’m making the right move by switching to aura of love considering how great OF has been, but I feel like I would benefit from AOL as well. My goals is to be confident attractive and free from anxiety and to be happy. What do you recommend?

And btw I approached a pharmacist (pharmacologist student) two weeks ago and were talking and she’s absolutely gorgeous and seems like a great women, I actually never felt that level of attraction before for a women , it was an intense feeling. I went up to her super confident and told her I like her and gave her my phone, my phone didn’t have data so I couldn’t use translator so I communicated with body language and charades. It was great. If I end up dating her she could be a great girlfriend and potentional wife, she has a huge love for animals like me and I’m starting an animal sanctuary in a few years.

So yeah OF has definitely helped me move on and be strong , mucho gracias 

(03-20-2021, 07:06 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 07:51 PM)Raykon Wrote: Overcome fear V2 has helped me go from depressed and anxious to breaking out of my comfort zones, currently in Medellin, I’ve had sex with 5 women. Been on many dates. Made many friends. And done allot of things that normally would cause me to be anxious.  I am not 100% free from anxiety , I had a moment last month where right before a date , right before I was about to knock on my dates house, I had a mini panic attack, it was bad, but i went through with the date, I ended up calming down 15 seconds after She opened the door. Even though I felt insane anxiety I still did it I could have easily left.  I ended up getting a girlfriend and having sex with her,  unfortunately i caught her being unloyal and I broke up with her, overcome fear has helped me deal with the break up and I’m talking to other women already and feeling good about myself,  usually I am in way more pain for way longer.

I'm sorry to hear she wasn't being true to you.  That sucks.  But look at what OF has done to free you to keep going and find the right one!  Congratulations, man, what you're saying here is huge for you!  That opens you up to a world of opportunity!