Subliminal Talk
Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help (/Thread-Develop-A-More-Masculine-Voice-3g-Help)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Shannon - 03-01-2021

(02-26-2021, 06:26 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 06:14 AM)Yous Wrote: Always 5 g or more

Seems like my friend, they said DMSI worked but only for 3 week. He said their smell change become stronger, got IOI and unexpected reaction from girl. After that, the results start plateau and fade immediately after stopping from the program.

Because they were terrified of getting results, and shut down execution out of fear.  That's been DMSI's main problem all along.  People execute it until they get scared that they might actually achieve the results, and imagine that either the process or the goal will cause pain, and then stop executing.

The higher the Gen, the more likely the program is to achieve it's goals.  The more likely it is to achieve its goals, the more likely it is to have a binary response... execute or self sabotage.

You guys should run OF v2, and if that doesn't work, then give up on anything above 4G.  Until 6G comes out, and you can try again.  Because if OF v2 doesn't work for you, your fear levels are beyond insane subconsciously.

One thing I recently discovered with my GF is that we usually play OF v2 at 12-13 out of 15 on a cell phone.  But this particular day, the models told me the best volume would be 4/15.  And it turned the whole day around.  So don't discount the possibility that you may need a low volume for OF v2 to be gentle enough for you to deal with your fears successfully if it doesn't work well at the higher volumes.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - iceman - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 02:18 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-26-2021, 03:20 AM)iceman Wrote: Hello Everyone.

I am fully aware that this sub is not on sale anymore, but I had purchased a copy for myself just before it was taken off.
Now, I want to say that the program worked for me very well within just 2 weeks of usage.
Happy that it worked well because my voice became insanely masculine and it was beyond belief.
Then I had some issues that needed my attention and 'Ultra Success 4g' looked more useful at that stage of my life and I shifted to it and from then on, I continued listening to other programs I had purchased.
Obviously, the masculine voice didn't stay and it faded within a few days because I had given it barely 2 weeks.
Then recently I restarted using the program, but for some reason, despite listening to it for 1 or two months, it never worked.
The ultrasonic version is what worked the best for me when I used it during the day. I tried to repeat with the exact pair of speakers when I recently restarted, yet, It didn't work.
I also tried using the masked version and it didn't work.
Now, I am not complaining, I just want to know where did I go wrong. If anyone has any insights.

At the moment I am using UMS.
I would like to restart Develop a  more masculine voice after I am finished with this program.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Any time you use a 3G sub, and then a significantly higher G sub, there is a chance that it will no longer work afterwards because the 3G is for whatever reason being overpowered by the other subs running in your subconscious.  It sounds like I may have to rebuild that.

Thanks for the reply.
Do you think, if I take a break for a month from all subs, it can restart working?
I would like to add that, I started listening to this after I completed AM6 and it worked back then.
Will this sub make it to 5g? I would perhaps grab the first copy even if it's not the final version.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - MagicalAlchemist - 03-01-2021

(03-01-2021, 02:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Seems like my friend, they said DMSI worked but only for 3 week. He said their smell change become stronger, got IOI and unexpected reaction from girl. After that, the results start plateau and fade immediately after stopping from the program.

Because they were terrified of getting results, and shut down execution out of fear.  That's been DMSI's main problem all along.  People execute it until they get scared that they might actually achieve the results, and imagine that either the process or the goal will cause pain, and then stop executing.

The higher the Gen, the more likely the program is to achieve it's goals.  The more likely it is to achieve its goals, the more likely it is to have a binary response... execute or self sabotage.

You guys should run OF v2, and if that doesn't work, then give up on anything above 4G.  Until 6G comes out, and you can try again.  Because if OF v2 doesn't work for you, your fear levels are beyond insane subconsciously.

One thing I recently discovered with my GF is that we usually play OF v2 at 12-13 out of 15 on a cell phone.  But this particular day, the models told me the best volume would be 4/15.  And it turned the whole day around.  So don't discount the possibility that you may need a low volume for OF v2 to be gentle enough for you to deal with your fears successfully if it doesn't work well at the higher volumes.

Is 4/15 Volume still playable if i go outside (crowded area) ? I might get resistance because volume variable i think,  but not sure. I will try low volume.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Shannon - 03-02-2021

(03-01-2021, 09:02 PM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 02:24 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Is 4/15 Volume still playable if i go outside (crowded area) ? I might get resistance because volume variable i think,  but not sure. I will try low volume.

I use 4/15 while we are sleeping.  I would think it is worth a try, see how it affects you.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Shannon - 03-02-2021

(03-01-2021, 07:31 PM)iceman Wrote:

I am fully aware that this sub is not on sale anymore, but I had purchased a copy for myself just before it was taken off.
Now, I want to say that the program worked for me very well within just 2 weeks of usage.
Happy that it worked well because my voice became insanely masculine and it was beyond belief.
Then I had some issues that needed my attention and 'Ultra Success 4g' looked more useful at that stage of my life and I shifted to it and from then on, I continued listening to other programs I had purchased.
Obviously, the masculine voice didn't stay and it faded within a few days because I had given it barely 2 weeks.
Then recently I restarted using the program, but for some reason, despite listening to it for 1 or two months, it never worked.
The ultrasonic version is what worked the best for me when I used it during the day. I tried to repeat with the exact pair of speakers when I recently restarted, yet, It didn't work.
Now, I am not complaining, I just want to know where did I go wrong. If anyone has any insights.

I would like to restart Develop a  more masculine voice after I am finished with this program.

Any time you use a 3G sub, and then a significantly higher G sub, there is a chance that it will no longer work afterwards because the 3G is for whatever reason being overpowered by the other subs running in your subconscious.  It sounds like I may have to rebuild that.

Thanks for the reply.
Do you think, if I take a break for a month from all subs, it can restart working?
I would like to add that, I started listening to this after I completed AM6 and it worked back then.
Will this sub make it to 5g? I would perhaps grab the first copy even if it's not the final version.

I don't know, because I'm not sure why it stopped working for you.

If it is upgraded, it will be upgraded to the current level of tech, which is about to be 5.75.7G.  But it may be higher by the time I get a chance to work on that.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - iceman - 03-02-2021

(03-02-2021, 10:09 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-01-2021, 07:31 PM)iceman Wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

I don't know, because I'm not sure why it stopped working for you.

If it is upgraded, it will be upgraded to the current level of tech, which is about to be 5.75.7G.  But it may be higher by the time I get a chance to work on that.

I am glad that you said "
I don't know, because I'm not sure why it stopped working for you." Because I now trust you and your products even more.

I hope you upgrade it. When it worked, it was amazing. I used to talk to myself just to listen to myself. It was that good.

Meanwhile, I will continue with the UMS and when I am done with it, I will take a break for about 2 weeks and then restart DAMMV 3g and see how it goes.

I remember women getting intimidated (in a good way) whenever I spoke to them. One of my ex called me and she just kept talking and when I said I have to hang up, she said, 'No, just talk'. It's not like she acknowledged my new voice, it's just that she was mesmerized and I know her. I used AM 6 and I know how much it changed me, but this sub took it one step further as when I spoke to men, I had more authority.
Even in dating, this helps, as leaving voice messages are becoming more common, a more masculine voice would help us even more.