Subliminal Talk
Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Troubleshooting (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help (/Thread-Develop-A-More-Masculine-Voice-3g-Help)

Pages: 1 2

Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - iceman - 02-26-2021

Hello Everyone.

I am fully aware that this sub is not on sale anymore, but I had purchased a copy for myself just before it was taken off.
Now, I want to say that the program worked for me very well within just 2 weeks of usage.
Happy that it worked well because my voice became insanely masculine and it was beyond belief.
Then I had some issues that needed my attention and 'Ultra Success 4g' looked more useful at that stage of my life and I shifted to it and from then on, I continued listening to other programs I had purchased.
Obviously, the masculine voice didn't stay and it faded within a few days because I had given it barely 2 weeks.
Then recently I restarted using the program, but for some reason, despite listening to it for 1 or two months, it never worked.
The ultrasonic version is what worked the best for me when I used it during the day. I tried to repeat with the exact pair of speakers when I recently restarted, yet, It didn't work.
I also tried using the masked version and it didn't work.
Now, I am not complaining, I just want to know where did I go wrong. If anyone has any insights.

At the moment I am using UMS.
I would like to restart Develop a  more masculine voice after I am finished with this program.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Yous - 02-26-2021

The subs works really vwell well for me always but just at the beginning after they stop working.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - MagicalAlchemist - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 04:26 AM)Yous Wrote: The subs works really vwell well for me always but just at the beginning after they stop working.

only 3g or the next generation too?

Always 5 g or more

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - MagicalAlchemist - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 06:14 AM)Yous Wrote: Always 5 g or more

Seems like my friend, he said DMSI worked but only for 3 week. He said their smell change become stronger, got IOI and unexpected reaction from girl. After that, the results start plateau and fade immediately after stopping from the program.

Yes, there has to be different options for this problem. The instructions should be different for some cases like this ones. There will be a solution, we just have to find the answer.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - fab10 - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 03:20 AM)iceman Wrote: Hello Everyone.

I am fully aware that this sub is not on sale anymore, but I had purchased a copy for myself just before it was taken off.
Now, I want to say that the program worked for me very well within just 2 weeks of usage.
Happy that it worked well because my voice became insanely masculine and it was beyond belief.
Then I had some issues that needed my attention and 'Ultra Success 4g' looked more useful at that stage of my life and I shifted to it and from then on, I continued listening to other programs I had purchased.
Obviously, the masculine voice didn't stay and it faded within a few days because I had given it barely 2 weeks.
Then recently I restarted using the program, but for some reason, despite listening to it for 1 or two months, it never worked.
The ultrasonic version is what worked the best for me when I used it during the day. I tried to repeat with the exact pair of speakers when I recently restarted, yet, It didn't work.
Now, I am not complaining, I just want to know where did I go wrong. If anyone has any insights.

I would like to restart Develop a  more masculine voice after I am finished with this program.

It is for sale again actually, all 3G programs are back in the store.

I have a copy and I want to use it eventually. I wonder what Shannon will say about your main question, in general I remember him saying that it takes a longer time for results to be permanent.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - iceman - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 03:09 PM)fab10 Wrote:

It is for sale again actually, all 3G programs are back in the store.

I have a copy and I want to use it eventually. I wonder what Shannon will say about your main question, in general I remember him saying that it takes a longer time for results to be permanent.

When it was working, it worked quite fast. In a few days, the masculinity in your voice starts to build up.
During the second time, I used it for more than a month and I am sure I used it for 2 months with 2 or 3 days of break in between. I never got that result anywhere close to the first time. Results were zero.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Renai_Man - 02-26-2021

Hi all Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g listeners,

I'm also considering to buy this sub, I'm curious to know: How many hours do you must listen to "Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g" a day?

Best,
Renai Man

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - iceman - 02-26-2021

(02-26-2021, 09:47 PM)Renai_Man Wrote: Hi all Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g listeners,

I'm also considering to buy this sub, I'm curious to know: How many hours do you must listen to "Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g" a day?

Best,
Renai Man

When I got the results. I used it for just 4 hours a day.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Renai_Man - 02-27-2021

(02-26-2021, 10:10 PM)iceman Wrote: When I got the results. I used it for just 4 hours a day.

Thank for your reply. It's good to hear you got results within 4 listening hours only.

I plan to buy this sub with some other 3G subs, so I'll consider the listening time when ordering.

Renai Man

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - fab10 - 03-01-2021

I recommend a setup that allows to easily listen overnight while you sleep, plenty of exposure and easy to do.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Shannon - 03-01-2021

Any time you use a 3G sub, and then a significantly higher G sub, there is a chance that it will no longer work afterwards because the 3G is for whatever reason being overpowered by the other subs running in your subconscious.  It sounds like I may have to rebuild that.

RE: Develop A More Masculine Voice 3g Help - Shannon - 03-01-2021

(02-26-2021, 06:47 AM)Yous Wrote: Yes, there has to be different options for this problem. The instructions should be different for some cases like this ones. There will be a solution, we just have to find the answer.

The issue here is that after the point where the program stops working, it;s because you're subconsciously shutting down execution out of resistance.  Which is why I spent since 2012 working on overcoming the fear that is behind that resistance.