Subliminal Talk
Switching to MLS 4.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Switching to MLS 4.0 (/Thread-Switching-to-MLS-4-0)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Switching to MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-25-2021

(02-24-2021, 02:09 AM)MegaMan Wrote: Hello and welcome to my MLS 4.0 (5.75.6g) journal.

This is my third subliminal from IML, I used ASC for about 2 weeks before a 79-day stint on MLS 3.0 (5.5g). So both ASC and MLS 3.0 work and as a result, I upgraded to MLS 4.0 (5.75.6g) ASAP at about the 2/3rd mark of my MLS 3.0 run.

Expectations:
Increase in the desire to learn and to enjoy learning. Especially to enjoy learning definitions and more "dry" topics, as I tend to sometimes get bored during these, which gets me when I lack the basics to understand the "interesting" topics.
Improved memorization speed and recall. Additionally, a deeper understanding of abstract math would be highly appreciated, although it has already improved with effort and MLS 3.0.

Decrease in procrastination and getting more done in my personal life. Finish a side project while doing great in college.

Usage:
The delivery method is usually ultrasonic FLAC via phone speakers and sometimes the ocean hybrid FLAC via wired headphones.
As recommended by the product description I am using MLS 4.0 (5.75.6g) for 6 Loops back-to-back for 8 (eight) on days and resting with 0 loops for 4 (four) off days. When playing MLS 4.0 I'm doing my coursework, so hopefully, my subconscious will make the connection between it and the subliminal and get to work.

Most of this is similar to my entry into MLS 3.0, so let's get started.
MM

Hello bro! U were using headphones/earphones or speakers?

RE: Switching to MLS 4.0 - MegaMan - 07-27-2021

(07-25-2021, 03:00 AM)Student Wrote: Hello bro! U were using headphones/earphones or speakers?

Hello Student, the delivery method was usually ultrasonic FLAC via phone speakers and sometimes ocean hybrid FLAC via wired headphones.

Good luck on your journey
MM

RE: Switching to MLS 4.0 - Student - 07-31-2021

(07-27-2021, 12:34 PM)MegaMan Wrote:
(07-25-2021, 03:00 AM)Student Wrote: Hello bro! U were using headphones/earphones or speakers?

Hello Student, the delivery method was usually ultrasonic FLAC via phone speakers and sometimes ocean hybrid FLAC via wired headphones.

Good luck on your journey
MM

Thanx for telling but I am getting anxiety sometimes. Have u ever felt on MLS that at start it kicks in very quickly then it slows down because of resistance or fear and then come up with new results?. Thank you
Btw anything new to report about MLS. When will u start Journaling again. Ur journal gives satisfaction.

RE: Switching to MLS 4.0 - dragonslayer - 09-06-2021

(06-09-2021, 01:36 AM)MegaMan Wrote: 9th of June

Last Night I had 3 distinct dreams that were out of the ordinary. For starters, I usually remember only one dream or fragments and not multiple ones. Furthermore, all 3 were centered around fear and they were the kind of HD-Dreams that I first experienced during MLS-3. I do not see how these dreams relate to learning but report them here as I am running MLS-4 and finishing the first run-through in about 2 weeks. Maybe the dreams are TID from OFv3.

The first dream was about the fear of death. Intense at the moment feeling like, there is someone outside the apartment with a gun NOW and he will come in and shoot you dead. I was kind of panicking in the dream, as I did not realize that it was a dream because it was so realistic and HD. Thought about climbing out the window and jumping to another balcony. Then the dream stopped.

The second dream was about a fear of grime, I think? I was cleaning my toilet but it wouldn't flush, somehow clogged and I became frustrated and disgusted/afraid of the situation. Dream stopped.

The third dream was about a fear of embarrassment and quite lengthy. At first, I was in a clothing store and had a shirt and trousers combination fitted. The shirt was just a dress shirt but the trousers were a very bright brown and not wool or linen, but of some kind of leather and then fur on top material. Very colorful and soft to the touch. After the outfit was complete, 3 women in black dresses congratulated me on it. Then I met up with my relatives to go to the wedding that I got the outfit for, no idea who was marrying. As soon as we were all together, I noticed that all the other guests had chosen more conservative outfits, especially darker or beige colors. I received some comments on my "exotic" choice but that was not the main source of embarrassment, mainly it was myself who was embarrassed to be so different.
Then we started the walk to the church, I walked in front. On the way there I took a wrong turn and had to backtrack to the others. That embarrassed me further. I just walked with the crow from then on. Dream stopped.

Thanks for reading these confusing stories.
I am currently figuring out if my next sub should be Grow Taller or OFv3. I am not small, but of average height. So I think the desire to run Grow Taller might be out of pettiness? On the other hand, I will turn 25 before the first run-through of OFv3 will be complete, so this is now my only chance to run Grow Taller.
Maybe someone with more experience can help me with this question.

Wishing you all the best
MM

@MegaMan What is TID?

RE: Switching to MLS 4.0 - RTBoss - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 01:52 PM)dragonslayer Wrote:

Last Night I had 3 distinct dreams that were out of the ordinary. For starters, I usually remember only one dream or fragments and not multiple ones. Furthermore, all 3 were centered around fear and they were the kind of HD-Dreams that I first experienced during MLS-3. I do not see how these dreams relate to learning but report them here as I am running MLS-4 and finishing the first run-through in about 2 weeks. Maybe the dreams are TID from OFv3.

The first dream was about the fear of death. Intense at the moment feeling like, there is someone outside the apartment with a gun NOW and he will come in and shoot you dead. I was kind of panicking in the dream, as I did not realize that it was a dream because it was so realistic and HD. Thought about climbing out the window and jumping to another balcony. Then the dream stopped.

The second dream was about a fear of grime, I think? I was cleaning my toilet but it wouldn't flush, somehow clogged and I became frustrated and disgusted/afraid of the situation. Dream stopped.

The third dream was about a fear of embarrassment and quite lengthy. At first, I was in a clothing store and had a shirt and trousers combination fitted. The shirt was just a dress shirt but the trousers were a very bright brown and not wool or linen, but of some kind of leather and then fur on top material. Very colorful and soft to the touch. After the outfit was complete, 3 women in black dresses congratulated me on it. Then I met up with my relatives to go to the wedding that I got the outfit for, no idea who was marrying. As soon as we were all together, I noticed that all the other guests had chosen more conservative outfits, especially darker or beige colors. I received some comments on my "exotic" choice but that was not the main source of embarrassment, mainly it was myself who was embarrassed to be so different.
Then we started the walk to the church, I walked in front. On the way there I took a wrong turn and had to backtrack to the others. That embarrassed me further. I just walked with the crow from then on. Dream stopped.

I am currently figuring out if my next sub should be Grow Taller or OFv3. I am not small, but of average height. So I think the desire to run Grow Taller might be out of pettiness? On the other hand, I will turn 25 before the first run-through of OFv3 will be complete, so this is now my only chance to run Grow Taller.

Wishing you all the best
MM

@MegaMan What is TID?

TID is experiencing the potential effects of the program before you run it.  Think "The future is affecting you in the past," or "decisions to run something in the future affecting you now."

RE: Switching to MLS 4.0 - dragonslayer - 09-06-2021

(09-06-2021, 02:36 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Wishing you all the best
MM

@MegaMan What is TID?

TID is experiencing the potential effects of the program before you run it.  Think "The future is affecting you in the past," or "decisions to run something in the future affecting you now."

Ok thanks @RTBoss, you're the best.

So since TID of a potential subliminal occurs, it's ok to experience them while going through the present program.

I just bought MLS 4 today, but I still have less than 3 weeks left of OFV2. 

Can't wait what MLS 4 would be like after OFV2.

RE: Switching to MLS 4.0 - RTBoss - 09-07-2021

(09-06-2021, 02:48 PM)dragonslayer Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 02:36 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Wishing you all the best
MM

@MegaMan What is TID?

Ok thanks @RTBoss, you're the best.

So since TID of a potential subliminal occurs, it's ok to experience them while going through the present program.

I just bought MLS 4 today, but I still have less than 3 weeks left of OFV2. 

Can't wait what MLS 4 would be like after OFV2.

Aw, shucks.  You're welcome!  

Many experience TID while running something else.  Pretty interesting.  Looking forward to your MLS run & journal!